Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ecotricity hippy 18:54 - Sep 13 with 3895 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sticking the boot into the Swansea Lagoon. They support wind farms apparently.
BBC Cardiff love this of course and gave the geezer air time before solemnly pronouncing 'this could not have come at a worse time for Swansea'.....
It ain't looking good for us. I expect the bigger Cardiff project will get the go ahead though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ecotricity hippy on 21:49 - Oct 19 with 471 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ecotricity hippy on 21:26 - Oct 19 by Dyfnant

It'll be unrecognisable from the artistic impressions shown. Some people think the Liberty looks like a concrete jungle, they better hope this mess never gets off the ground

Well if it ever gets off the ground I hope our AMs and Local Councillors will ensure the leisure and research facilities are implemented. AMs and Local Councillors though mmmmm you may have a point. I want the dragon rising up as the tide goes out and a bloody big cycle track for starters.
Btw I think the Liberty looks fine. Take a deco at Legoland for an assault on the eyes ;-)
I must say though as each day passes it is more likely you will get your way. Another artists impression I guess even though this one went as far as a video....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024