Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stella 09:39 - Sep 14 with 15985 viewsProfessor

Not the most popular show on here. However in last night's episode there was a "Swansea City AFC. Since 1912" scarf on the wall. Not sure whether down to the actors (several are Neath/Swansea boys) or Ruth Jones and her husband (who are the producers). Anyway another one in the eye for the "Welsh Barca"
Stella on 09:58 - Sep 17 with 5076 viewsoldcob

Stella on 21:28 - Sep 16 by Lohengrin

Is your Mam still with us? We had an actress in the family who was quite well known in her day, though all but forgotten now, Maudie Edwards. I'm sure your mam will remember her.

Unfortunately my mother died fairly young in the mid seventies, but I remember Maudie Edwards. I lived in the new part (then) of Cook-Rees Avenue and Maudie lived in a house just around the corner from me, near the back entrance of the Bus Mans Club. I used to pinch apples from her apple trees.
Big star was Maudie. In fact she lived about two hundred yards in a straight line from where Milland was brought up.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 10:01]
Stella on 10:11 - Sep 17 with 5059 viewsLohengrin

Stella on 09:58 - Sep 17 by oldcob

Unfortunately my mother died fairly young in the mid seventies, but I remember Maudie Edwards. I lived in the new part (then) of Cook-Rees Avenue and Maudie lived in a house just around the corner from me, near the back entrance of the Bus Mans Club. I used to pinch apples from her apple trees.
Big star was Maudie. In fact she lived about two hundred yards in a straight line from where Milland was brought up.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 10:01]

That's her, mate. You've got her. Well, well my Mam would be landed to know that there are people who still remember Maudie.

She pops up out of the blue now and again on that Talking Pictures channel on Sky. Have you seen it? It's all British films from the '30s, '40s, and '50s.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Stella on 10:21 - Sep 17 with 5047 viewsoldcob

Stella on 10:11 - Sep 17 by Lohengrin

That's her, mate. You've got her. Well, well my Mam would be landed to know that there are people who still remember Maudie.

She pops up out of the blue now and again on that Talking Pictures channel on Sky. Have you seen it? It's all British films from the '30s, '40s, and '50s.

No. Not watched the Talking Pictures show. Im 73 next month and most people who remember her will be my age or older. I can remember my mother coming home from town excited because she'd seen Maudie Edwards, and she only lived 40 to 50 yards away. People in the area held her in great affection, referring to her as Our Maudie, even though they'd never met her.
Stella on 21:24 - Sep 20 with 4927 viewsDarran

Fair play it takes some doing for this weeks episode to be worse than last weeks.

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stella on 22:59 - Sep 20 with 4892 viewsmax936

Stella on 21:24 - Sep 20 by Darran

Fair play it takes some doing for this weeks episode to be worse than last weeks.

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

Yet you still watched it and you call Oldjack Thick

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Stella on 21:13 - Oct 5 with 4653 viewsDarran

Amy's just watching last nights episode.

Darren Day? Darren fuçking Day?

WTF?

Stella on 21:14 - Oct 5 with 4653 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stella on 21:13 - Oct 5 by Darran

Amy's just watching last nights episode.

Darren Day? Darren fuçking Day?

WTF?

We watched it earlier. His accent seemed dodgy.

Poll: Tory leader

Stella on 21:17 - Oct 5 with 4647 viewsDarran

Stella on 21:14 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

We watched it earlier. His accent seemed dodgy.

Doesn't sound very Welsh does he?

Login to get fewer ads

Stella on 21:20 - Oct 5 with 4645 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stella on 21:17 - Oct 5 by Darran

Doesn't sound very Welsh does he?

No. Although I’m not sure he was trying to. He looked a bit confused by the whole thing.

Poll: Tory leader

Stella on 21:23 - Oct 5 with 4641 viewsDarran

Stella on 21:20 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

No. Although I’m not sure he was trying to. He looked a bit confused by the whole thing.

Terrible.

Stella on 22:49 - Oct 5 with 4605 viewsGaryjack

Ruth Jones looks half a stone heavier with every episode! She must be in training for a Gavin and Stacey Christmas special!
Stella on 22:11 - Oct 18 with 4235 viewsDarran

Thank God that utter shite is over.

Wouldn't have been so bad if it was on S4C where nobody would have seen it but it was nationwide FFS.

If they'd killed her off there'd be no chance of anymore.

Embarrassing.

Oh and fuçking Coldplay too.

Stella on 23:20 - Oct 18 with 4192 viewsmax936

Stella on 22:11 - Oct 18 by Darran

Wouldn't have been so bad if it was on S4C where nobody would have seen it but it was nationwide FFS.

Embarrassing.

Embarrassing yet you watched every minute of it, why? so you could come on here after each episode has finished and moan about it, for future reference there's a switch/button on the Tele marked "off" revolutionary I know but it works. warra bellend

Gimme Coldplay over Cheap Trick everyday of the week, too

Stella on 23:21 - Oct 18 with 4192 viewsGaryjack

Stella on 22:11 - Oct 18 by Darran

Embarrassing.

Her dead ex visits her in a coma and tells her how her life and everyone else's is going to pan out! I'm sure that's against the afterlife code of conduct!
Stella on 23:23 - Oct 18 with 4184 viewsGaryjack

Stella on 23:20 - Oct 18 by max936

Embarrassing yet you watched every minute of it, why? so you could come on here after each episode has finished and moan about it, for future reference there's a switch/button on the Tele marked "off" revolutionary I know but it works. warra bellend

C'mon Max, we have to watch it cos it's a Welsh thing on the telly mun! But you have to admit, it was pretty shit!
Stella on 23:23 - Oct 18 with 4181 viewsmax936

Stella on 23:21 - Oct 18 by Garyjack

Her dead ex visits her in a coma and tells her how her life and everyone else's is going to pan out! I'm sure that's against the afterlife code of conduct!

Switch it off or turn over mun, its easy Gary even after 24 cans of Bow

Stella on 23:25 - Oct 18 with 4171 viewsDarran

Stella on 23:20 - Oct 18 by max936

It wouldn't be on in my house if my daughter didn't want it on Max bug you already know that.

Stella on 23:26 - Oct 18 with 4170 viewsDarran

Stella on 23:23 - Oct 18 by Garyjack

C'mon Max, we have to watch it cos it's a Welsh thing on the telly mun! But you have to admit, it was pretty shit!

Absolutely dreadful Gary.

Stella on 23:26 - Oct 18 with 4170 viewsmax936

Stella on 23:23 - Oct 18 by Garyjack

I haven't seen a minute of this series Gary, Darran told me its rubbish so I thought I'd better not watch it, true story.

Stella on 23:28 - Oct 18 with 4162 viewsLoyal

Stella on 23:26 - Oct 18 by max936

I haven't seen a minute of this series Gary, Darran told me its rubbish so I thought I'd better not watch it, true story.

1st series pretty good, now it's an embarrassment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stella on 23:29 - Oct 18 with 4158 viewsmax936

Stella on 23:25 - Oct 18 by Darran

It wouldn't be on in my house if my daughter didn't want it on Max bug you already know that.

That old chestnut aye aye ok, go and watch somin else in another room, not that you saw much of it anyway, you can't focus on Planet Swans and Stella

Stella on 23:30 - Oct 18 with 4156 viewsGaryjack

Stella on 23:23 - Oct 18 by max936

Switch it off or turn over mun, its easy Gary even after 24 cans of Bow

I've only had 9. And i can't switch it off or turn over. Do you think i'm sitting at home on my own?
Stella on 23:33 - Oct 18 with 4144 viewsmax936

Stella on 23:28 - Oct 18 by Loyal

1st series pretty good, now it's an embarrassment.

Apprentice been on here and before this new series started somin else Footie or some serial or other, I don't mind the Apprentice its the only "reality" TV show that I do watch.

Stella on 23:35 - Oct 18 with 4141 viewsmax936

Stella on 23:30 - Oct 18 by Garyjack

I've only had 9. And i can't switch it off or turn over. Do you think i'm sitting at home on my own?

Stella on 23:36 - Oct 18 with 4140 viewsGaryjack

Stella on 23:26 - Oct 18 by max936

Lies. You loved Nessa in Gavin and Stacey and now think everything Ruth Jones does is fab!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024