Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Explosion on tube. 09:41 - Sep 15 with 9658 viewsKinsey

Be vigilant tomorrow YJB's

Explosive device gone off on the tube in London.

Explosion on tube. on 09:45 - Sep 15 with 2623 views3swan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41278545
Explosion on tube. on 10:31 - Sep 15 with 2518 viewswestwalesed

No doubt this will be Trump's fault.

How long can our society tolerate this?

Have we already been defeated?
Has our society got the moral fibre to fight this or do we accept it as part of our life? Not for me.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Explosion on tube. on 10:47 - Sep 15 with 2490 viewsPegojack

Explosion on tube. on 10:31 - Sep 15 by westwalesed

Has our society got the moral fibre to fight this or do we accept it as part of our life? Not for me.

I blame Trump.
Explosion on tube. on 10:47 - Sep 15 with 2488 viewsNeath_Jack

How do you fight against British men who walk amongst us anonymously, until they decide to break cover with their cowardly acts?

I've no doubt that the authorities thwart many more attacks than ones that actually happen.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Explosion on tube. on 11:20 - Sep 15 with 2436 viewsraynor94

Have you got the answer then?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Explosion on tube. on 11:47 - Sep 15 with 2387 viewswestwalesed

Explosion on tube. on 11:20 - Sep 15 by raynor94

Have you got the answer then?

Obviously not, don't be facetious.

It's a miracle that despite these continued attacks, no significant far-right movement has gained traction in the UK. That says so much about our society. I worry that it will only be time however.

Explosion on tube. on 11:53 - Sep 15 with 2363 viewswestwalesed

Taken from BBC live feed:

Eleven major incidents this year, Five attacks - six stopped in their tracks

Dominic Casciani
Home Affairs Correspondent

This is the fifth terrorism incident of 2017 in which an attack has taken place. It’s the only one this year in which nobody has died. The previous four saw 36 people killed.

Police believe they have stopped six other significant plots - all of which will soon be coming before the courts.

Put plainly, this is the most sustained period of terrorist activity in England since the IRA bombing campaign of the early 1970s.

What happens now? The Metropolitan Police’s Counter Terrorism Command needs to get to the bottom of three key questions. One: Who did it? Two: Are there any more devices out there? Three: Who else, if anyone, is involved?

Experts from the government’s secret explosives research laboratory will be looking at the evidence from the train and seeing whether it matches anything else they have seen before.

Explosion on tube. on 12:09 - Sep 15 with 2303 viewsDarran

Explosion on tube. on 10:47 - Sep 15 by Pegojack

I blame Trump.

Yeah probably seeing as all the wánky lefties think Dubyas shit is chocolate all of a sudden.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Explosion on tube. on 12:53 - Sep 15 with 2215 viewspencoedjack

Explosion on tube. on 10:47 - Sep 15 by Neath_Jack

How do you fight against British men who walk amongst us anonymously, until they decide to break cover with their cowardly acts?

I've no doubt that the authorities thwart many more attacks than ones that actually happen.

Build a Guantanamo bay like prison & put the 3000 known jihadis in there if they are UK residents the rest deport

They hate this countries way of living so they won't be missing out on anything.
Explosion on tube. on 12:57 - Sep 15 with 2201 viewsKerouac

Nobody is surprised anymore are they, normalised.
People naturally look for the bright side..."at least nobody died this time",
yes but if it was your child or wife injured on that Tube (luckily escaping being murdered, which was the intention) you would think the injuries suffered to be very serious indeed.

It's a way of thinking that is prevalent in our societies...it's like a psychosis, and can be seen in the way we have treated N.Korea for years.

- "There's nothing we can do about the aggression coming from the Koreans/Islamists"
- "It's partly our fault anyway"
- "they don't really mean what they say, they do it because they are poor...and that's our fault"
- "meeting their aggression with our own aggression just ends up in misery and suffering"
- "If we invade/impose ourselves they have won....we have got to be better than that"
- "Talking and negotiating, dangling carrots is the way to resolve this"
- "Do nothing, isolate them, i=they will come around to our way of thinking in time"

...and then;

- "Oh shit, they are capable of seriously hurting our societies and harming our citizens...and they mean it!"
- "Oh well we will just have to live with it now, there is really nothing that can be done about it, anyone who suggests that there is something we can do is a Nazi etc."

You shape the World or it shapes you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Explosion on tube. on 13:09 - Sep 15 with 2170 viewswestwalesed

Explosion on tube. on 12:57 - Sep 15 by Kerouac

Nobody is surprised anymore are they, normalised.
People naturally look for the bright side..."at least nobody died this time",
yes but if it was your child or wife injured on that Tube (luckily escaping being murdered, which was the intention) you would think the injuries suffered to be very serious indeed.

It's a way of thinking that is prevalent in our societies...it's like a psychosis, and can be seen in the way we have treated N.Korea for years.

- "There's nothing we can do about the aggression coming from the Koreans/Islamists"
- "It's partly our fault anyway"
- "they don't really mean what they say, they do it because they are poor...and that's our fault"
- "meeting their aggression with our own aggression just ends up in misery and suffering"
- "If we invade/impose ourselves they have won....we have got to be better than that"
- "Talking and negotiating, dangling carrots is the way to resolve this"
- "Do nothing, isolate them, i=they will come around to our way of thinking in time"

...and then;

- "Oh shit, they are capable of seriously hurting our societies and harming our citizens...and they mean it!"
- "Oh well we will just have to live with it now, there is really nothing that can be done about it, anyone who suggests that there is something we can do is a Nazi etc."

You shape the World or it shapes you.

Agree with these sentiments - especially the "you shape the world or it shapes you".

Being passive rarely gets you anywhere. That DOES NOT mean you actively look for conflict or aggression, but you should remain one step ahead of the game.

At the moment, our society has no idea how to respond to this threat, and the only concrete solution (internment) is one which is apparently unpalatable to most people.

Also, as you say, our society has become completely normalised to these attacks, which is why is in some respects we have been defeated already. Even this forum seems quiet in it's response.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 13:11]

Explosion on tube. on 13:17 - Sep 15 with 2155 viewswhoflungdung

We are slow to recognise evil and slower still to react to wipe it out.

And we need to wipe them out

No excuses.

It's not our fault

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Explosion on tube. on 13:40 - Sep 15 with 2101 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A small number of low level community leaders will condemn the attack, a few hundred will march in the streets whilst the media claims there are tens of thousands and we'll soon hear that this person/persons is not an actual representative of the religion and holy book they were following.

Meanwhile you have universities instructing students not to report their friends to the police if they suspect they're plotting terrorist attacks as its racist.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Explosion on tube. on 13:43 - Sep 15 with 2092 viewswhoflungdung

For most of my lifetime, Israel has been seen as the cause of Middle East woe and the plight of Pte poor Palestinians ,so loved by the Left

Clearly, not now .

Explosion on tube. on 14:17 - Sep 15 with 2002 viewsDarran

Explosion on tube. on 13:43 - Sep 15 by whoflungdung

For most of my lifetime, Israel has been seen as the cause of Middle East woe and the plight of Pte poor Palestinians ,so loved by the Left

Clearly, not now .

WTF?
Barmy çunt.

Explosion on tube. on 14:40 - Sep 15 with 1988 viewsProfessor

Explosion on tube. on 13:40 - Sep 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A small number of low level community leaders will condemn the attack, a few hundred will march in the streets whilst the media claims there are tens of thousands and we'll soon hear that this person/persons is not an actual representative of the religion and holy book they were following.

Meanwhile you have universities instructing students not to report their friends to the police if they suspect they're plotting terrorist attacks as its racist.

Really

We are increasingly having training to recognise potential terrorism. Applications for post graduate study from 'high risk' countries are all scrutinised. Special Branch make frequent checks where 'pathogens of interest' are held.On Wednesday we had a safety notice regarding students access to some common chemicals. You may have a few 'Mickey Mouse' universities in London going along these lines but not the majority.
Explosion on tube. on 15:43 - Sep 15 with 1905 viewswhoflungdung

But still a few Paul.

Ive no doubt whatsoever than ,in many " communities" ,there is significant if tacit support for Islamist killers.

He'll, since when are Police ," filth" in many eyes respected enough and trusted to report suspicion. We re talking " grassing" now and it shows the shallowness of the criminal code of not grassing,viz, you re allowing criminal acts to kill . Whether Police are trusted or not,they are are only hope in these matters as its not as if we can sort it ourselves ergo ,we have to " grass" . It would be a matter of conscience but criminals of this type have none.

Finally,if people don't report suspicion, then they have blood on their hands ,pure and simple.

This is basic war on us all and its either them or us

Be nice to see our labour leader and his disciples come out strongly in favour of shoot to kill ...

Explosion on tube. on 16:00 - Sep 15 with 1860 viewsDarran

Explosion on tube. on 15:43 - Sep 15 by whoflungdung

But still a few Paul.

Ive no doubt whatsoever than ,in many " communities" ,there is significant if tacit support for Islamist killers.

He'll, since when are Police ," filth" in many eyes respected enough and trusted to report suspicion. We re talking " grassing" now and it shows the shallowness of the criminal code of not grassing,viz, you re allowing criminal acts to kill . Whether Police are trusted or not,they are are only hope in these matters as its not as if we can sort it ourselves ergo ,we have to " grass" . It would be a matter of conscience but criminals of this type have none.

Finally,if people don't report suspicion, then they have blood on their hands ,pure and simple.

This is basic war on us all and its either them or us

Be nice to see our labour leader and his disciples come out strongly in favour of shoot to kill ...

Fuçk me it's Corbyns fault again.
See a doctor FFS.

Explosion on tube. on 16:30 - Sep 15 with 1823 viewsPrivate_Partz

Explosion on tube. on 16:00 - Sep 15 by Darran

Fuçk me it's Corbyns fault again.
See a doctor FFS.

Corby has actually come up with a blueprint to address Isis. Among the suggestions are recommendations to cut off the financial supply to them. Lybian oilfields and bloody Saudi Arabia for starters. The Tories want arms deals with SA to supplement deals lost by Brexit! This coupled with the stopping of radicalisation within the communities. One is short term, the other longer. It will work though. The Isis state is on its ass. We need to keep the momentum going but sure as hell we ain't stopping such attacks in the short term.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 16:32]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Explosion on tube. on 16:33 - Sep 15 with 1797 viewsDarran

Explosion on tube. on 16:30 - Sep 15 by Private_Partz

Corby has actually come up with a blueprint to address Isis. Among the suggestions are recommendations to cut off the financial supply to them. Lybian oilfields and bloody Saudi Arabia for starters. The Tories want arms deals with SA to supplement deals lost by Brexit! This coupled with the stopping of radicalisation within the communities. One is short term, the other longer. It will work though. The Isis state is on its ass. We need to keep the momentum going but sure as hell we ain't stopping such attacks in the short term.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 16:32]

I'm not getting involved with this argument but according to the Scouce Tory he's to blame for everything.

Explosion on tube. on 16:35 - Sep 15 with 1800 viewspikeypaul

Corbyn and his total support for his IRA mates would never endorse shot to kill.

He has a lot of blood on his hands.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Explosion on tube. on 16:36 - Sep 15 with 1783 viewsDarran

Explosion on tube. on 16:35 - Sep 15 by pikeypaul

Corbyn and his total support for his IRA mates would never endorse shot to kill.

For today's explosion?

Explosion on tube. on 16:46 - Sep 15 with 1785 viewsPrivate_Partz

Explosion on tube. on 16:35 - Sep 15 by pikeypaul

He may or may not have had sympathy with the cause. So did Paul McCartney. Corby has always abhorred violence however. If you have an enemy you can talk to then talk to them. As an aside Isis do not fall into that category and Corbyn recognises this..
Who knows what would transpire if N Korea, USA, Russia and China got round a table and and tally talked.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Explosion on tube. on 16:55 - Sep 15 with 1762 viewsDrGonzo

Explosion on tube. on 16:36 - Sep 15 by Darran

For today's explosion?

I seriously don't know why anyone interacts with these mentalists Darran.
Explosion on tube. on 16:57 - Sep 15 with 1758 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Explosion on tube. on 16:33 - Sep 15 by Darran

I'm not getting involved with this argument but according to the Scouce Tory he's to blame for everything.

I'd blame the stupid TWA t who put a bomb in a bucket and tried to kill people.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024