Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. 17:30 - Sep 16 with 6696 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Now in 5th place in the Prem.
Amazing what a couple of wins can do.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 17:30]
That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 18:20 - Sep 16 with 6640 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's the middle of September. Cone back in six months with your pointless nonsense.

Poll: Tory leader

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 18:21 - Sep 16 with 6640 viewspencoedjack

Be amazed if they finish outside the bottom 5
That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 08:10 - Sep 17 with 6523 viewsSTID2017

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 18:20 - Sep 16 by exiledclaseboy

It's the middle of September. Cone back in six months with your pointless nonsense.

Indeed.
Anyone reads anything into a table showing Huddersfield and Burnley in 5th and 6th, Arsenal in 12th and Everton in 17th is way off the mark.
As you say, a few months time is when the league starts taking shape properly

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 08:15 - Sep 17 with 6513 viewsSwansNZ

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 08:10 - Sep 17 by STID2017

Indeed.
Anyone reads anything into a table showing Huddersfield and Burnley in 5th and 6th, Arsenal in 12th and Everton in 17th is way off the mark.
As you say, a few months time is when the league starts taking shape properly

I'd love to see Everton finish 17th, or below.

Like you say, it ain't going to happen.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 08:20 - Sep 17 with 6502 viewsjack247

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 18:21 - Sep 16 by pencoedjack

Be amazed if they finish outside the bottom 5

I wouldn't. Not based on the game against us anyway.
That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 09:01 - Sep 17 with 6449 viewsLoyal

Bubbles burst.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 10:27 - Sep 17 with 6379 viewswhoflungdung

They ll tumble with Hudds.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 01:14 - Sep 18 with 6266 viewsmacthejack

Benitez is no mug.
Login to get fewer ads

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 10:06 - Sep 18 with 6146 viewsLoyal

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 01:14 - Sep 18 by macthejack

Benitez is no mug.

I think you will find he is -

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 10:28 - Sep 18 with 6115 viewsMrSwerve

Obviously can't take much from the table at this stage, but you can't deny that a couple of 'relegation certs' have had a decent start.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 11:26 - Sep 18 with 6075 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The point of the post was to show that we were beaten, like last year by an improving side that most fans thought would be beatable. Who went on to beat another medium level team in Stoke.
Also to point out that at this time of the season 2 wins make a massive difference to where you are in the league and therefore to how fans feel about the clubs progress.
Even more remarkable was the 1 point that Spurs got against us, it propelled them up to 5th place, back to where you would expect them to be.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 12:51]
That Rubbish Championship side Newcastle. on 12:10 - Sep 18 with 6042 viewsjack247

Streetwise, dogged teams tend to have enough to stay up. I've only watched them against us, but that's exactly what they looked.

I admit I thought they were going to be a much softer touch than they were.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024