Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 18:10 - Sep 16 with 21431 viewsnice_to_michu

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:05]
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 18:12 - Sep 16 with 6138 viewsjojaca

He has been a little better today, the team are obviously playing to Clement's defensive instructions.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 18:12]

Even when you know, you never know?

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 18:20 - Sep 16 with 6080 viewsicecoldjack

Yes he doesn't run around like a headless chicken so therefore in time honoured swans tradition he's therefore utter sh1t .

Give the kid a break, if we actually paid £30 m for him then fair enough but the reason he's here is to build confidence fitness and games.

He's been tidy enough first half getting better with each game no doubt. Sanches is the least of our problems truth be told. We are totally isolated up front and have no clue in the final 3 Rd !!
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 18:24 - Sep 16 with 6056 viewsElward

Obviously never watched Pirlo play. Surprised if he ever broke into a sweat but he always run the show.
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 18:27 - Sep 16 with 6036 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 18:24 - Sep 16 by Elward

Obviously never watched Pirlo play. Surprised if he ever broke into a sweat but he always run the show.

If Pirlo was black and signed for us, he would also be labelled lazy.

Bony, Emnes, Scotland, Lawrence, Barrow, Sanches all got this tag. Can't remember many white players being slated for their laziness.

Just an observation.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 18:46 - Sep 16 with 5986 viewsDr_Winston

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 18:27 - Sep 16 by E20Jack

Bony, Emnes, Scotland, Lawrence, Barrow, Sanches all got this tag. Can't remember many white players being slated for their laziness.

Just an observation.

Fer too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 18:48 - Sep 16 with 5976 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Taken off

At least that's not in his contract

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:12 - Sep 16 with 5887 viewsmonmouth

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 18:48 - Sep 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Taken off

At least that's not in his contract

I thought he showed some good glimpses out there. he certainly has very quick feet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:14 - Sep 16 with 5883 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He closed down a lot of players.
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:22 - Sep 16 with 5854 viewsBLAZE

Much improved this week
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:25 - Sep 16 with 5801 viewsNogginthenog

Give the lad a chance he will come good. Better today than last week
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:27 - Sep 16 with 5768 viewsSmellyplumz

Just a matter of time b4 the fans do a mensa test on him.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:29 - Sep 16 with 5750 viewsChippy69

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 18:27 - Sep 16 by E20Jack

Just an observation.

So it's a black thing then

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:29 - Sep 16 with 5733 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:29 - Sep 16 by Chippy69

So it's a black thing then

Who knows, certainly a pattern developing.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:31 - Sep 16 with 5713 viewsChippy69

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:29 - Sep 16 by E20Jack

Who knows, certainly a pattern developing.

utter s h it
your talking out of your knot

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:32 - Sep 16 with 5693 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:31 - Sep 16 by Chippy69

utter s h it
your talking out of your knot

Just a coincidence then.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:32 - Sep 16 with 5695 viewsjack247

Just an observation.

Jonjo Shelvey, Lee Trundle (second spell), Pablo Hernandez, Craig Beattie, Cedric van der Gunn and Kristian O'Leary spring to mind. I'm sure I saw some comments like that about Mesa after the United game too. Going much further back, it was a common criticism of Appleby and Coates.

I don't think for a second that Sanches is lazy. He looks like he is completely unaccustomed to playing in such a defensive set up and at times, which I guess can look like he is being lazy when he is holding his ground in case of a break rather than charging back into a defensive position.

People who think Bony and Scotland in particular are/were lazy don't understand the job they are meant to do. Players like that aren't meant to run the channels and snap at full backs heels.
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:35 - Sep 16 with 5651 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:32 - Sep 16 by jack247

Jonjo Shelvey, Lee Trundle (second spell), Pablo Hernandez, Craig Beattie, Cedric van der Gunn and Kristian O'Leary spring to mind. I'm sure I saw some comments like that about Mesa after the United game too. Going much further back, it was a common criticism of Appleby and Coates.

I don't think for a second that Sanches is lazy. He looks like he is completely unaccustomed to playing in such a defensive set up and at times, which I guess can look like he is being lazy when he is holding his ground in case of a break rather than charging back into a defensive position.

People who think Bony and Scotland in particular are/were lazy don't understand the job they are meant to do. Players like that aren't meant to run the channels and snap at full backs heels.

I don't recall any of those being called lazy. Unfit maybe in the case of Trundle and O'Leary but there was no real question over their commitment, add Andy Robinson into that category, often singled out for being unfit but no question marks over his application.

Hernandez, Beattie and Van der Gunn to my knowledge never got the widespread tag of not being commited or being lazy either.

I will grant you Shelvey however. Still, that's some ratio.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 19:36]

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:36 - Sep 16 with 5639 viewsCooperman

In my humble opinion I think Clement pulled him off too early.
He didn't look out of place, looked considerably fitter and sharper than last week and could easily have got through more game time.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:38 - Sep 16 with 5618 viewsChippy69

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:35 - Sep 16 by E20Jack

I don't recall any of those being called lazy. Unfit maybe in the case of Trundle and O'Leary but there was no real question over their commitment, add Andy Robinson into that category, often singled out for being unfit but no question marks over his application.

Hernandez, Beattie and Van der Gunn to my knowledge never got the widespread tag of not being commited or being lazy either.

so your saying black players are lazy a lot more than white

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:39 - Sep 16 with 5607 viewsOldjack

Watford next week, i want to see him in attacking mode

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:41 - Sep 16 with 5576 viewsBournedore

He was a lot better today already. Give him, and the team, some time. We're only a few games into the season ffs...
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:41 - Sep 16 with 5573 viewsjack247

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:35 - Sep 16 by E20Jack

You may not remember that, I do.

I think players often get unfairly criticised for being lazy, when the vast majority of times they just aren't the type of players who buzz about relentlessly for 90 minutes. Most of the players you mentioned certainly fit into that category. I really don't think it's a black thing though.
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:43 - Sep 16 with 5550 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:38 - Sep 16 by Chippy69

so your saying black players are lazy a lot more than white

No. I am saying black players seem to be labelled lazy far easier than Caucasian players, I thought that point was made pretty clearly?

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:43 - Sep 16 with 5537 viewsTheResurrection

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:12 - Sep 16 by monmouth

I thought he showed some good glimpses out there. he certainly has very quick feet.

Feet were outstanding today.

I've seen a chip on his shoulder a bit, especially today, so I hope he keeps himself honest and doesn't believe his hype, otherwise he's on a sticky wicket.

I wouldn't have taken him off just yet and happy with his performance overall.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:44 - Sep 16 with 4410 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 19:41 - Sep 16 by jack247

You may not remember that, I do.

I think players often get unfairly criticised for being lazy, when the vast majority of times they just aren't the type of players who buzz about relentlessly for 90 minutes. Most of the players you mentioned certainly fit into that category. I really don't think it's a black thing though.

Well I would be shocked if many remembered that, I honestly do not believe it was a widespread tag any of those players had.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024