Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford up next 19:48 - Sep 16 with 4908 viewsJackfath

Now Mr Clement has shown we have steely determination to defend for our lives for 90 mins, let's now impress at the other end and beat a vulnerable Watford.

Looking forward to this match immensely.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Watford up next on 19:54 - Sep 16 with 4877 viewsdickythorpe

A work in progress we are. Keep the faith. Clement is a different kettle of fish to anyone we've had in the past.
Watford up next on 20:08 - Sep 16 with 4822 viewsCooperman

Watford up next on 19:54 - Sep 16 by dickythorpe

A work in progress we are. Keep the faith. Clement is a different kettle of fish to anyone we've had in the past.

Aye, and there's no guarantee that we'll tear Watford another one. But if we don't that does not mean blind panic. Very much work in progress.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Watford up next on 20:10 - Sep 16 with 4804 viewsSS2013

Agreed, hopefully some more creativity.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Watford up next on 20:16 - Sep 16 with 4771 viewsPacemaker

Watford could have gone top had they won. They were unbeaten until today, they are just as likely to throw the kitchen sink at us as be demoralised by a very good Man City.

I have a feeling it will be a very tough game, as almost all the games in this league are, our home form is not great and our confidence is still not where it was at the end of last season. They have spent a lot of money have a manager who knows how to beat us with three wins out of three last season.

We will need to be at our best and get the crowd going from the start.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Watford up next on 20:25 - Sep 16 with 4740 viewsOldjack

Unleash Renato

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Watford up next on 20:45 - Sep 16 with 4652 viewsBorojack

I think you said the same about the Newcastle game.
I too am looking forward but the great entertainers we are not.
2 goals and 6 shots on target in 5 games.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Watford up next on 20:47 - Sep 16 with 4633 viewsJackfath

Watford up next on 20:45 - Sep 16 by Borojack

I think you said the same about the Newcastle game.
I too am looking forward but the great entertainers we are not.
2 goals and 6 shots on target in 5 games.

You're right, I did say the same about the Newcastle game. That was a dreadful performance. Mr Clement rightly lambasted the players for it. Let's hope they play with a bit more fluidity and can create the chances and actually score one or two.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Watford up next on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 4548 viewsPrivate_Partz

Watford up next on 20:16 - Sep 16 by Pacemaker

Watford could have gone top had they won. They were unbeaten until today, they are just as likely to throw the kitchen sink at us as be demoralised by a very good Man City.

I have a feeling it will be a very tough game, as almost all the games in this league are, our home form is not great and our confidence is still not where it was at the end of last season. They have spent a lot of money have a manager who knows how to beat us with three wins out of three last season.

We will need to be at our best and get the crowd going from the start.

Absolutely spot on. This will not be an easy game.
They have a good young manager who will lift them again for the game against us. On the downside he is not adverse to playing defensively and clogging key players.
Remember last season against Hull and all the walking wounded we had after matches against them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024