Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official start Bony against Watford thread 19:56 - Sep 16 with 3582 viewsSgorioFruit

Thank you very much

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official start Bony against Watford thread on 19:57 - Sep 16 with 3576 viewsJackfath

I thought Tammy was excellent today.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official start Bony against Watford thread on 19:58 - Sep 16 with 3565 viewsTummer_from_Texas

For Tammy? Or Jordan?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The official start Bony against Watford thread on 19:58 - Sep 16 with 3558 viewsSwanjaxs

Nonsense! Abrahams must start ahead of Bony... no brainer..... unless you mean for Ayew
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 20:00]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The official start Bony against Watford thread on 19:59 - Sep 16 with 3550 viewsdickythorpe

Watford will be lacking in confidence to say the least. Exactly the type of team we need up next to gain momentum.
The official start Bony against Watford thread on 19:59 - Sep 16 with 3543 viewsOldjack

The official start Bony against Watford thread on 19:58 - Sep 16 by Swanjaxs

Nonsense! Abrahams must start ahead of Bony... no brainer..... unless you mean for Ayew

This ten times over

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official start Bony against Watford thread on 19:59 - Sep 16 with 3545 viewsNeathJack

I'd be starting Bony & Abraham. Time for Ayew to sit on the bench.
The official start Bony against Watford thread on 20:03 - Sep 16 with 3495 viewsTummer_from_Texas

We'll need Bony to put in a lot of minutes Tuesday, I would presume.

No way can he do that and start Saturday too.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The official start Bony against Watford thread on 20:07 - Sep 16 with 3443 viewsE20Jack

The creator of LOST? Can he play then?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

The official start Bony against Watford thread on 20:12 - Sep 16 with 3424 viewsSwanjaxs

The official start Bony against Watford thread on 20:07 - Sep 16 by E20Jack

The creator of LOST? Can he play then?

Smurf off! 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024