Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford 22:34 - Sep 16 with 2440 viewsEasternJack

Just watching them on MOTD.

Looks like Silva has got them playing dirty like he did with hull last season.

Who's our ref for the game?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Watford on 22:36 - Sep 16 with 2425 viewsNeathJack

Won't be announced until Tuesdayish next week.
Watford on 22:37 - Sep 16 with 2420 viewsSgorioFruit

Ageuro third goal? Wow

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Watford on 10:06 - Sep 17 with 2078 viewsRevJames

I appreciate that some refs have a 'reputation' but we should really be focussing on ourselves rather than talking about the man in the middle before the game.

What does it matter?

If our midfield and attack start working, whoever's officiating should, on the whole, be irrelevant
Watford on 10:28 - Sep 17 with 2021 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Watford on 10:06 - Sep 17 by RevJames

I appreciate that some refs have a 'reputation' but we should really be focussing on ourselves rather than talking about the man in the middle before the game.

What does it matter?

If our midfield and attack start working, whoever's officiating should, on the whole, be irrelevant

Not irrelevant if they are allowed to kick the sh!t out of our players like Hull last season and injure our players so they are less effecive for 2 or 3 games.
Watford on 10:46 - Sep 17 with 1961 viewsEasternJack

Watford on 10:06 - Sep 17 by RevJames

What does it matter?

Did you not watch our away game at hull last season - almost derailed our recovery with the way they were allowed to injure our players

Watford on 10:48 - Sep 17 with 1952 viewsEasternJack

If Marriner is appointed for our Watford then I'll start to believe in a conspiracy

Watford on 10:55 - Sep 17 with 1941 viewsPrivate_Partz

He is a talented young manager but there is no doubt he is a sneaky little tw@t when it comes to setting his teams up to clog.
I can see Tammy and Bony coming in for special treatment which Sanches on the list as well in case he comes good.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024