Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 00:51 - Sep 17 with 14685 viewsbuilthjack

Outstanding when he came on. I think, although I could be wrong as haven't watched highlights as just home, that he won everything that came to him. 3 headers, lost none.
Abraham can learn a lot from him. I hope Bony starts against Watford. He has to.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bony on 01:49 - Sep 17 with 4207 viewsTownhill_Hilton

I thought Abraham put in a great shift, for a young less physical player. Both Abraham and Sanches are learning very quickly under Clements, and I'm sure Bony is also a factor with his dressing room influence.
Bony on 05:11 - Sep 17 with 4114 viewsJethroJack

I hope Wilf starts against Reading (let alone Watford)...as I'm going 😝
Bony on 05:35 - Sep 17 with 4095 viewsAnotherJohn

I'd guess that PC will stick to pretty much the same pattern in the EPL, giving Bony more minutes as his fitness improves. We might possibly start him in the cup game, or at least give him a longer run-out. Tammy has been doing well, but needs to sharpen up his goal threat, which I sense will happen.
Bony on 06:39 - Sep 17 with 4036 viewsSTID2017

Both Abraham and Bony put in a great shift.
I'd start with both them up top in both next week's games, although PC will probably feel Wilf is still building up his match fitness

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bony on 09:08 - Sep 17 with 3724 viewsGaz_M

Yeah I'd like to see Bony partner Abraham next game.
Bony on 09:15 - Sep 17 with 3690 viewsQuincy999

Bony on 06:39 - Sep 17 by STID2017

Both Abraham and Bony put in a great shift.
I'd start with both them up top in both next week's games, although PC will probably feel Wilf is still building up his match fitness

I doubt if he will start Bony. I'm shocked how unfit Bony is. He has come off the pitch in both games sweating so much he lloked like he has been swimming with his kit on.
Bony on 09:56 - Sep 17 with 3530 viewsKilkennyjack

Play the both of them at home - and only 1 of them away.

Have to win our home games, to state the bleedin' obvious.

Beware of the Risen People

Bony on 10:23 - Sep 17 with 3439 viewswhoflungdung

Both will be effective but Bony has real presence

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 11:44 - Sep 17 with 3296 viewsswansea68

Bony on 09:15 - Sep 17 by Quincy999

I doubt if he will start Bony. I'm shocked how unfit Bony is. He has come off the pitch in both games sweating so much he lloked like he has been swimming with his kit on.

Shut up u tool. Some ppl sweat standing still . Haven't u seen ppl in blue shirts soaking under the arms ? Wat a muppet u r . Bony will play 80 mins against reading. And PC will make judgement after that. If Bony scores Tues he will start on sat.
Bony on 12:00 - Sep 17 with 3229 viewsLoyal

Bony, Fer, Messa, Narsingh should all start v Reading.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 12:01 - Sep 17 with 3229 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony on 09:15 - Sep 17 by Quincy999

FFS you don't measure a persons fitness by how much they sweat.

Hope he starts from here on in, with Tammy in behind him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bony on 12:02 - Sep 17 with 3220 viewsEasternJack

Bony on 05:11 - Sep 17 by JethroJack

I hope Wilf starts against Reading (let alone Watford)...as I'm going 😝

I'll be there too. Hoping to see Wilf with Tammy and Sanches playing off him in a 433.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Bony on 12:06 - Sep 17 with 3197 viewsDarran

I just said people exaggerate in the other thread. Outstanding my arse.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony on 12:20 - Sep 17 with 3156 viewsswansea68

Bony on 12:06 - Sep 17 by Darran

Any chance of you posting something positive mate. I started a thread in the week about ' let's get optimistic about tottenham'. I Made a couple of points about how we were due some luck and so it turned out. But I've never seen a thread where u start something positive . I think ur stuck in the 80s/90s mate. I think u enjoyed the football more back then . Take a break from the site son. Go for a walk or something . It's getting you down 👍🏻
Bony on 12:21 - Sep 17 with 3147 viewsTheFranchise

He looked very good when he came on yesterday. Strength, control and won a load of headers up the pitch and defending our box.

Goals will come with fitness but we needed a strong presence up top and that's what he brings.
Bony on 12:24 - Sep 17 with 3138 viewsmonmouth

Bony on 12:01 - Sep 17 by Neath_Jack

FFS you don't measure a persons fitness by how much they sweat.

Hope he starts from here on in, with Tammy in behind him.

Indeed. I used to sweat like a dog just drinking a cup of tea when I was running 3 hour marathons. It was just water cooling me down. In fact there is an argument that the fitter you are the more easily you pump out water. Not salts though, so if your sweat smells, it doesn't equate.....and mine does these days....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony on 13:27 - Sep 17 with 2997 viewsQuincy999

Bony on 11:44 - Sep 17 by swansea68

Shut up u tool. Some ppl sweat standing still . Haven't u seen ppl in blue shirts soaking under the arms ? Wat a muppet u r . Bony will play 80 mins against reading. And PC will make judgement after that. If Bony scores Tues he will start on sat.

Yes i have seen people in blue shirts sweating under the arms, unfit people. What am i a muppet or a tool? Make your mind up you fickle tŵat.
Bony on 13:37 - Sep 17 with 2963 viewsTheFranchise

Bony on 13:27 - Sep 17 by Quincy999

Yes i have seen people in blue shirts sweating under the arms, unfit people. What am i a muppet or a tool? Make your mind up you fickle tŵat.

The amount someone sweats is not a key indicator of fitness. Maybe you should lick him to see if it tastes salty.
Bony on 13:38 - Sep 17 with 2958 viewsJackflack

Bony on 13:27 - Sep 17 by Quincy999

He's supporting a Swans player and your slagging the player off.
...and you called him fickle?
Feck my eyes

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Bony on 14:15 - Sep 17 with 2885 viewsEasternJack

Bony on 12:20 - Sep 17 by swansea68

Any chance of you posting something positive mate. I started a thread in the week about ' let's get optimistic about tottenham'. I Made a couple of points about how we were due some luck and so it turned out. But I've never seen a thread where u start something positive . I think ur stuck in the 80s/90s mate. I think u enjoyed the football more back then . Take a break from the site son. Go for a walk or something . It's getting you down 👍🏻

Was thinking of posting something similar. For someone who posts so often on here, Darran actual football posts/threads are few & far between. Over concerns himself with other people's opinions and creating conflict.

But I guess it takes all sorts. Some people enjoy football, some people enjoy drama.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Bony on 14:25 - Sep 17 with 2854 viewsYossarian

Bony or Tammy- doesn't matter if neither get decent service. Tammy' been existing on scraps and when he doesn't convert the odd decent chance it gets blown out of proportion. He's obviously frustrated but his head hasn't dropped. He gets through a lot of work on the pitch and as a 20 year old he's learning.If he hasn't already, Wilf will soon realise that he won't get anything like the service he had when JDG, Shelvey and Siggy were here. The priority is getting the midfielders to be stronger on the ball, keep it better and actually do something with it. If that happens I'm confident that Wilf and Tammy and Jordan will score goals.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Bony on 15:37 - Sep 17 with 2729 viewsbuilthjack

In the little time he was on the pitch yesterday he contributed a hell of a lot. His movement off the ball, which you don't see from a tv set, was excellent. He found space, and made space for others. He won everything that came his way. Outstanding.
The youngster did ok, probably had his best game so far. But looked like a boy compared to Bony.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 15:40]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bony on 15:43 - Sep 17 with 2702 viewsswanjackal

Although I thought he looked decent, I don't think he was outstanding. He did lose the ball a couple of times, as well as held it up well when generally called on,but no way can you judge a forward for us yesterday, it would be unfair.

It will be interesting to see how he does either against Reading or Watford, that is assuming we try to supply him (or any of the frontmen) with any kind of bullets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Bony on 15:55 - Sep 17 with 2670 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I have just watched Bony's 34 goals on youtube.
I had forgotten just how deadly he was in the penalty area.
Yes he does need service for the Headers, but he made many of the goals himself.
Bony on 15:55 - Sep 17 with 2663 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If Bony was outstanding yesterday, what word would these people use to describe a striker who actually scored or set up a goal? God knows what they'd describe Aguero's performance as.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024