Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? 05:50 - Sep 17 with 13220 viewsMeraki

Another great moneyball signing.
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:08 - Sep 17 with 5131 viewsTheResurrection

I've told you weeks ago why Mesa isn't playing.

His character is flawed and he's a bit too much. He needs to recognise his team mates more and be a part of the team, less stroppy and more humble.

That song of his on youtube, there's a great example of this.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:14 - Sep 17 with 5121 viewsbonymine

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 13:42 - Sep 17 by 34dfgdf54

Another Borja Baston signing if I've ever seen one. Clement has no trust in him whatsoever which is surprising given the reviews he had when he signed.

Shame.

I think that Jenkins & Morgan must have exerted their 'influence' in Spain here most certainly to get these 'deals' through in a country where they both own substantial properties.

(Not that I am implying anything underhand of course 😉)

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 20:28]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:26 - Sep 17 with 5099 viewsFlashberryjack

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 14:35 - Sep 17 by A_Fans_Dad

He looked OK against Man U.

0 f*cking K ? for £11 million .

Looks like another major f*ck up by our player recruitment team.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:43 - Sep 17 with 5074 viewsjasfan

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:08 - Sep 17 by TheResurrection

His character is flawed and he's a bit too much. He needs to recognise his team mates more and be a part of the team, less stroppy and more humble.

In which case I can understand why the manager is leaving him out.

The fact that he stayed behind during the international break might be a sign that he has started to recognise that it's his attitude that needs to change, not the team around him.
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:46 - Sep 17 with 5062 viewsTheResurrection

Catchy tune an' all ;-)

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:51 - Sep 17 with 5050 viewsLoyal

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:43 - Sep 17 by jasfan

In which case I can understand why the manager is leaving him out.

The fact that he stayed behind during the international break might be a sign that he has started to recognise that it's his attitude that needs to change, not the team around him.

Swansea City equals a football club that we all follow.
Mesa equals a person employed to become a multi millionaire to be a part of our club.
Adoration may well have gone to his head so PC is right to reverse ram the fckr until he see's things as they should be seen.
These people are hired help, they pass through, they leave.
He needs to understand that longevity at Swansea means a change in attitude, this isn't about them.
And never will be.
It's about us 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 21:00 - Sep 17 with 5034 viewsjack2jack

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:51 - Sep 17 by Loyal

Swansea City equals a football club that we all follow.
Mesa equals a person employed to become a multi millionaire to be a part of our club.
Adoration may well have gone to his head so PC is right to reverse ram the fckr until he see's things as they should be seen.
These people are hired help, they pass through, they leave.
He needs to understand that longevity at Swansea means a change in attitude, this isn't about them.
And never will be.
It's about us 👍

Roughly what I was thinking,but to add he may have bags of talent,but you need to be a team player and play for the badge.PC ain't gonna a put him in the team until he realises this.Must admit and I agree with Res, the first time I saw him,something didn't seem quite right,time will tell.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 21:24]
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 21:18 - Sep 17 with 5007 viewsTreforys_Jack

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:03 - Sep 17 by icecoldjack

Well, it could be argued that they do well in Europe because it's far easier to rest their top players for the mid week top euro games .

The premier league while lacking quality is a beast in terms of how any team on its day can turn over the top clubs . Where in any other league can a small team like swansea have players like Llorente, siggy , michu,Bony,Ayew etc .

Most teams in Europe couldn't sign a lot of those players .

Yeah I get that, but they still perform well against the world's best on a consistent basis. Flat track bullies they ain't.
Login to get fewer ads

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 21:50 - Sep 17 with 4957 viewsjasper_T

He's not serious enough and doesn't show enough passion in training. Must be a lost cause, will never amount to anything.

Loan in January and sold for a pittance next summer. Good job all involved.
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 00:24 - Sep 18 with 4875 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 21:50 - Sep 17 by jasper_T

He's not serious enough and doesn't show enough passion in training. Must be a lost cause, will never amount to anything.

On his only major appearance he started slowly but grew into the game to such an extent that we actually started turning the screw against man utd. Then Clement takes him and another off and we concede 3 fouls in four minutes.

Is it really that Mesa is a sh*t player or maybe Clement isn't as bullet proof as he thinks? I'll leave flash be the judge. Ha ha
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 0:27]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 07:53 - Sep 18 with 4795 viewsDr_Winston

The number of people who seem to be actively willing an expensive summer recruit to fail is extremely odd.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 07:58 - Sep 18 with 4789 views34dfgdf54

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 07:53 - Sep 18 by Dr_Winston

The number of people who seem to be actively willing an expensive summer recruit to fail is extremely odd.

Agreed, didn't realise Planet Swans had active spotters at the training ground either to see Mesa isn't taking it seriously enough.
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 14:33 - Sep 18 with 4678 viewsSmellyplumz

You know this how? Ewe training him are you, f uck my eyes!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 16:39 - Sep 18 with 4612 viewsjasper_T

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 14:33 - Sep 18 by Smellyplumz

You know this how? Ewe training him are you, f uck my eyes!

What other conclusion could you draw when Jay Fulton came on instead of him? Minds have been made up, his fate has been sealed, just like Borja and Fat Frank before him.

He'll be in a Levante shirt this time next year.
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 17:16 - Sep 18 with 4583 views34dfgdf54

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 16:39 - Sep 18 by jasper_T

What other conclusion could you draw when Jay Fulton came on instead of him? Minds have been made up, his fate has been sealed, just like Borja and Fat Frank before him.

He'll be in a Levante shirt this time next year.

Not rating someone's ability is a lot different to questioning someone's attitude.
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 17:31 - Sep 18 with 4570 viewsjasper_T

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 17:16 - Sep 18 by 34dfgdf54

Not rating someone's ability is a lot different to questioning someone's attitude.

His ability caused him to stand out in one of the best leagues in the world last season, to the point that much bigger clubs than ours were expressing interest. Mesa's ability can't reasonably be questioned. It has been proven.
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 17:54 - Sep 18 with 4553 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:26 - Sep 17 by Flashberryjack

0 f*cking K ? for £11 million .

Looks like another major f*ck up by our player recruitment team.

£11M is peanuts in the Prem.
Get real will you.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 18:18]
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 18:03 - Sep 18 with 4534 viewsHighjack

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 07:53 - Sep 18 by Dr_Winston

It's probably racism because he's got a bit of a tan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 21:41 - Sep 18 with 4466 views34dfgdf54

On the subject of initiation songs aswell, Clucas looks like a barrel of laughs from the video Fede just uploaded to twitter regarding Bony's one....

Give me characters like Mesa any day as long as they have the ability, as it stands we have to trust in Clement with that call.
Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 21:44 - Sep 18 with 4459 viewsmagicdaps10

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 20:08 - Sep 17 by TheResurrection

Sounds like your describing yourself

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 22:40 - Sep 18 with 4427 viewsTheResurrection

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 21:41 - Sep 18 by 34dfgdf54

On the subject of initiation songs aswell, Clucas looks like a barrel of laughs from the video Fede just uploaded to twitter regarding Bony's one....

Give me characters like Mesa any day as long as they have the ability, as it stands we have to trust in Clement with that call.

Mate, are you serious? come on, have a word. Bony is clearly winding Clucas up, he's probably due to do his song is he?

Mesa, from brief appearances appears to be a bit hotheaded and confrontational. These aren't good traits. And trust me, as Magic daps just said, I know... 😉

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 23:54 - Sep 18 with 4375 viewsKilkennyjack

If only we had a warning of this type of thing last season, then we could have learned.... viva espania 💵💰☀️😎

Huw mun ...,

Beware of the Risen People

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 00:55 - Sep 19 with 4348 viewsGroo

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 21:41 - Sep 18 by 34dfgdf54

A Tony Millington type wouldn't get near the team nowadays if being serious during training is a necessity to playing. Or Gazza come to think of it.

Groo does what Groo does best

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 08:09 - Sep 19 with 4287 viewsEasternJack

Hopefully get to see 90 mins of Mesa this evening.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 08:56 - Sep 19 with 4260 viewsLoyal

Nirvana, is Mesa nearly ready? on 08:09 - Sep 19 by EasternJack

Hopefully get to see 90 mins of Mesa this evening.

If not then serious questions need to be asked.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 8:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024