Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36133 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:07 - Sep 20 with 747 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:13 - Sep 20 by MrSwerve

What a car crash of a thread...

Are there any damaged cars?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:08 - Sep 20 with 744 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:03 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

I'm not asking you to take anything in to consideration or speak on behalf of others.

You have been thoroughly exposed and should f*ck off to lick your wounds before coming back with a better thought out effort next time.

You would certainly like to think that however the evidence suggests otherwise. Saying something is one thing, actually saying it and it having substance is completely another.

I and others have given first hand accounts of Jason Price receiving awful abuse, some of it racial. This cannot be disputed as the only argument against it is a handful of people didn't hear it. That isn't evidence against anything other than them not hearing it.

You have decided you do not wish to believe it. That is fine on the surface but if explored, again the evidence disagrees with you.

No matter which way you look at this, I have come out utterly correct on this matter. You and your trolls have had to dance around and go to ridiculous degrees to even try and get a workable standpoint, to which you have failed to establish even once.

I didn't want to be the one to point that out to you but you do need to know., you know, just on the off chance you actually did believe what you typed - which I hope for your sake you don't.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 19:10]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:14 - Sep 20 with 725 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:08 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

You would certainly like to think that however the evidence suggests otherwise. Saying something is one thing, actually saying it and it having substance is completely another.

I and others have given first hand accounts of Jason Price receiving awful abuse, some of it racial. This cannot be disputed as the only argument against it is a handful of people didn't hear it. That isn't evidence against anything other than them not hearing it.

You have decided you do not wish to believe it. That is fine on the surface but if explored, again the evidence disagrees with you.

No matter which way you look at this, I have come out utterly correct on this matter. You and your trolls have had to dance around and go to ridiculous degrees to even try and get a workable standpoint, to which you have failed to establish even once.

I didn't want to be the one to point that out to you but you do need to know., you know, just on the off chance you actually did believe what you typed - which I hope for your sake you don't.

First playing the race card, then the troll card......

It seems you've been handed your arse on a plate little man.

Carry on.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:16 - Sep 20 with 719 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:14 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

First playing the race card, then the troll card......

It seems you've been handed your arse on a plate little man.

Carry on.

I can think no other reason for your ridiculous responses. I have done you a service by saying it is down to your urge to troll a situation. Whether that is based on your allegiance to other posters or more likely your penchant to oppose anything I say is not for me to decide. I hope it has nothing to do with your mental capacity, but have given you the benefit of the doubt on that front.

But either way I have schooled you.

If you do wish to follow through with your convictions and show me and everyone else where you have proved that all of these first hand accounts are incorrect then I will re-evaluate, but until that time your words seem nothing more than the desperate flailing of a dying man.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 19:18]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:18 - Sep 20 with 712 viewsGaryjack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:08 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

But you have discounted the evidence of people who say they were there and heard it first hand! Such evidence actually works against you.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:19 - Sep 20 with 707 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:18 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

But you have discounted the evidence of people who say they were there and heard it first hand! Such evidence actually works against you.

No I have not. I have most certainly counted that evidence and it very much works in my favour, not against.

Although last time you were incorrect and misunderstood you said your post wasn't meant to make any sense. I assume you may take a similar stance to your latest effort?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 19:21]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:22 - Sep 20 with 693 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:16 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

I can think no other reason for your ridiculous responses. I have done you a service by saying it is down to your urge to troll a situation. Whether that is based on your allegiance to other posters or more likely your penchant to oppose anything I say is not for me to decide. I hope it has nothing to do with your mental capacity, but have given you the benefit of the doubt on that front.

But either way I have schooled you.

If you do wish to follow through with your convictions and show me and everyone else where you have proved that all of these first hand accounts are incorrect then I will re-evaluate, but until that time your words seem nothing more than the desperate flailing of a dying man.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 19:18]

Grow up you tit. You have considerably altered your assertion since first deciding to disputed my account of the NB's response to JJ in the Sanches thread, even invoking evidence of mystery posters who agree with you, of which there a f*ck all to none. Read the thread and see who the mug is. "Schooled".

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:24 - Sep 20 with 687 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 12:01 - Sep 17 by EasternJack

Interesting. I was a regular on the NB during that period and I can't recall that abuse consistently levied at him.

Some frustration, yes - and the headless chicken remark rings a bell. More of a sprinter than a footballer. But he did win us a lot of penalties.

Perhaps E20 remebers it so well because he was his abuser...
I can't recall hearing it and I was on the NB most home games and I can't remember hearing it away too. At least not the racial element.
I did hear horrible chants aimmed at Terry Connor away at Bristol Rovers once. It was mortifying, had my dad with me and god knows what he thought. At the time we were targetted for infiltration by combat 18 so I think it was just them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:25 - Sep 20 with 679 viewsGaryjack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:19 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

No I have not. I have most certainly counted that evidence and it very much works in my favour, not against.

Although last time you were incorrect and misunderstood you said your post wasn't meant to make any sense. I assume you may take a similar stance to your latest effort?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 19:21]

Look at this way. We were pretty shit in those days ye? But every single person who has ever posted on these forums from way back in the Jackarmy.net days claimed to have been there every game through thick and thin. They can't all be telling the truth surely!
Therefore it's quite evident that people tell fibs on football message boards, meaning that any statements or testimonies given would be inadmissible as evidence and the case would be thrown out of court.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 19:26]
Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:25 - Sep 20 with 676 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:24 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps E20 remebers it so well because he was his abuser...
I can't recall hearing it and I was on the NB most home games and I can't remember hearing it away too. At least not the racial element.
I did hear horrible chants aimmed at Terry Connor away at Bristol Rovers once. It was mortifying, had my dad with me and god knows what he thought. At the time we were targetted for infiltration by combat 18 so I think it was just them

That was a joke by the way E20, before you get on your high horse. (if you ever got off it that is)

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:26 - Sep 20 with 674 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:22 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

Grow up you tit. You have considerably altered your assertion since first deciding to disputed my account of the NB's response to JJ in the Sanches thread, even invoking evidence of mystery posters who agree with you, of which there a f*ck all to none. Read the thread and see who the mug is. "Schooled".

Nothing has been altered in the slightest, just your level of comprehension post by post. There are 5 or 6 first hand separate accounts here supporting what I have said. The opposite is a handful of people that have just stated they did not hear it. So on the balance of evidence it would suggest that the events described indeed happened. Unless you have proved otherwise then you have indeed been schooled. No amount of smileys and temper tantrum playground insults can change that or save you.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:26 - Sep 20 with 673 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:25 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

Look at this way. We were pretty shit in those days ye? But every single person who has ever posted on these forums from way back in the Jackarmy.net days claimed to have been there every game through thick and thin. They can't all be telling the truth surely!
Therefore it's quite evident that people tell fibs on football message boards, meaning that any statements or testimonies given would be inadmissible as evidence and the case would be thrown out of court.

True, same applies to the Cyril Regis/banana story/Hull game.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:27 - Sep 20 with 672 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:25 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

I disagree.

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:27 - Sep 20 with 667 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:25 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

That was a joke by the way E20, before you get on your high horse. (if you ever got off it that is)

It was hilarious.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:30 - Sep 20 with 659 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:26 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Nothing has been altered in the slightest, just your level of comprehension post by post. There are 5 or 6 first hand separate accounts here supporting what I have said. The opposite is a handful of people that have just stated they did not hear it. So on the balance of evidence it would suggest that the events described indeed happened. Unless you have proved otherwise then you have indeed been schooled. No amount of smileys and temper tantrum playground insults can change that or save you.

I'm starting to feel pity. Please stop this diservice you are doing to people of your type, it's not fair on them, or you.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:32 - Sep 20 with 653 viewsGaryjack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:27 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

I disagree.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:32 - Sep 20 with 650 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:30 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

I'm starting to feel pity. Please stop this diservice you are doing to people of your type, it's not fair on them, or you.

Well maybe empathy is the first step for you. After this maybe your understanding of situations will also appear to improve and before you know it you will realise how amazingly wrong you have been and send me a bottle of wine from Morrisons as an apology.

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:36 - Sep 20 with 639 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 12:08 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

There was never any chants. That would signify a coordinated and pre meditated attack (which is why people in the Center Stand wouldnt know).

The abuse he received, regularly, was spontaneous singling out from many quarters of the North Bank. The majority being the right hand corner of course. Granted this was an era where monkey noises and shouts of "zulu!" would be made when opposing black players got the ball (also game by game basis) - although that doesnt excuse it.

Nicer to forget, but reality doesnt often like to be forgotton.

If you're saying monkey noises were made down the Vetch as the norm during the late 90' early 2000's you're a f*cking liar mate. Utter boll*cks.

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:37 - Sep 20 with 633 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:36 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

If you're saying monkey noises were made down the Vetch as the norm during the late 90' early 2000's you're a f*cking liar mate. Utter boll*cks.

Monkey noises, calls of ''zulu'' were absolutely common place in the 90's era and probably well before. late nineties pushing it (it started to die out), mid nineties most certainly. Not sure why you have made a date up of late nineties to early 00's and attributed it to me in order to get angry about, only you can answer that. Thankfully football started to go in the right direction then, even though a Swansea fan then threw a banana at Bassong.

You can swear and stamp your feet but that's just the truth of it.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 19:48]

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:50 - Sep 20 with 606 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 15:13 - Sep 17 by Dewi1jack

Remember bananas being slung on the pitch and songs like "he's got a pineapple on his head"
Seem to remember a player (Fashanu?) picking a banana up and eating it as well.
Those days the NF etc used to be trying to get new members whilst they were stood promoting that sh1te outside the NB as well.

Most of the racist comments seemed to come from the LH side of the NB but apart from certain songs, seemed to be a small number.
Different days indeed back then.

That was the 70's and early 80's. Attitudes changed as the decade worn on. Perhaps I was standing in the wrong place but I never heard Price being racially abused. Just for the record I'm no apologist and went to the vetch from the mid 70's (when racial abuse was commonplace and loudly chanted) through the 80's (where things started to change) and beyond.

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:55 - Sep 20 with 595 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 19:50 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

That was the 70's and early 80's. Attitudes changed as the decade worn on. Perhaps I was standing in the wrong place but I never heard Price being racially abused. Just for the record I'm no apologist and went to the vetch from the mid 70's (when racial abuse was commonplace and loudly chanted) through the 80's (where things started to change) and beyond.

I didn't watch football in the 80's. So from the 90's onwards is when my experience with football began and the racism was widespread on the North Bank to opposition players, it is something that has stuck with me to this day.

I think it only started to change 4 or 5 years after the Kick it Out campaign began. So it must have still been widespread up until 1997 or 1998. There was still a period of open racism after that but certainly could no longer be described as widespread and certainly frowned upon, we are talking then about individual calls rather than group calls as it were before.

As some accounts have stated there was even open racism by some individuals deep into the 00's with Gueret being the target and also the Bassong incident.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:58 - Sep 20 with 590 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:24 - Sep 17 by Darran

The thousands I have spoken to about it over the years when reminiscing about the Vetch days said it didn't happen on a game to game basis.

Anyway why are you spelling centre as center? Is it because you've spent so much time in Australia?

He's been there for 40 years mun

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:00 - Sep 20 with 584 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:58 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

He's been there for 40 years mun

Your humour is lost on my I am afraid Brynnie.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:08 - Sep 20 with 570 viewsMrSwerve

Personally I never heard any racist abuse towards Jason Price in the North Bank but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:12 - Sep 20 with 556 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:35 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Or you change your level of comprehension?

My posts have not waivered and most certainly will not.

Your posts haven't waivered? So that means you MUST be right then. But only in your world.
You can tell a lie a million times but that doesn't make it the truth.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024