Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36130 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:14 - Sep 20 with 807 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:08 - Sep 20 by MrSwerve

Personally I never heard any racist abuse towards Jason Price in the North Bank but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Oh it definitely would have happened there's no doubt of that but it was probably a couple of isolated incidents and it never happened the way E20 is saying because he's lying and making it up.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:18 - Sep 20 with 801 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:12 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Your posts haven't waivered? So that means you MUST be right then. But only in your world.
You can tell a lie a million times but that doesn't make it the truth.

I suggest reading the exchange before commenting. The accusation he put to me that I had changed my position, that reply was in response to that not response to how I am correct. How I am correct stands by itself by the sheer fact of the first hand accounts corroborating it.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:19 - Sep 20 with 800 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:14 - Sep 20 by Darran

Oh it definitely would have happened there's no doubt of that but it was probably a couple of isolated incidents and it never happened the way E20 is saying because he's lying and making it up.

Or more likely you have deliberately changed what was said. Either or.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:22 - Sep 20 with 790 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:19 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Or more likely you have deliberately changed what was said. Either or.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:23 - Sep 20 with 789 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:22 - Sep 20 by Darran

You certainly seem so. Shame really.

But I am now glad you recognise the racist abuse directed towards JJ. We are getting somewhere.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 20:23]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:27 - Sep 20 with 780 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:25 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

Look at this way. We were pretty shit in those days ye? But every single person who has ever posted on these forums from way back in the Jackarmy.net days claimed to have been there every game through thick and thin. They can't all be telling the truth surely!
Therefore it's quite evident that people tell fibs on football message boards, meaning that any statements or testimonies given would be inadmissible as evidence and the case would be thrown out of court.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 19:26]

Gary, it wouldn't even get there and the plonker knows it.

He was banging on about evidence blah, court blah, I'd win blah and then when he realised his argument was flawed at best and he was loosing he again attempted and quite predictably tried and moved the goal posts.

It's hilarious.

According to his law logic you could quite easily get a group togetner to incriminate others just by their word when there is no evidence. Grade A idiot is e20. I think he knows it too which is why he seeks so much attention and cannot for 1 micro second think that he's incorrect or wrong on anything it seems, even opinions. Says it all about what this guy is.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:28 - Sep 20 with 775 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 17:51 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Well the evidence disagrees with you.

You got nothing, no evidence. And even your latest claim of historical blah what the phuck ever is a load of tosh too.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:34 - Sep 20 with 767 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:27 - Sep 20 by costalotta

Gary, it wouldn't even get there and the plonker knows it.

He was banging on about evidence blah, court blah, I'd win blah and then when he realised his argument was flawed at best and he was loosing he again attempted and quite predictably tried and moved the goal posts.

It's hilarious.

According to his law logic you could quite easily get a group togetner to incriminate others just by their word when there is no evidence. Grade A idiot is e20. I think he knows it too which is why he seeks so much attention and cannot for 1 micro second think that he's incorrect or wrong on anything it seems, even opinions. Says it all about what this guy is.

My word that was hard to read. I did not move anything, you were getting confused and talking about criminal prosecution against individuals. Asking for times, dates, etc and suggesting that if I did not know specifically who shouted things then it did not happen. An odd stance to say the least.

In order to bring a semblance of sensible debate back I suggest we look at historical evidence rather than you getting bogged down in criminal proceedings which had no baring on anything.

As we looked at it as historical research we found that my stance was once again spot on and supported by evidence that would in fact lead a historian to take this as the truth.

You also do not understand the point of the law either. Do you honestly believe we all pm'ed eachother to make this point? If you do not (which for your sanity I hope is the case) then your point is irrelevant. We clearly have not, they are independent first hand accounts. It may not suit your agenda, but where you have positioned yourself - there is not much that WILL help it to be fair, hence why you are going to the lengths of now claiming collusion.

By all means prove it did not happen and you have a case. But you haven't even established an angle let alone made a fist of it.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 20:36]

Login to get fewer ads

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:39 - Sep 20 with 759 viewsEbo

Right then. From the horses mouth as he's a mate of mine. He says that at Swansea there was nothing that he was aware of and the only racial stuff he ever experienced was at Doncaster from some away fans but it was nothing and he laughed it off. He got a bit of abuse(not racial) off West Ham fans when he was on Millwall's bench in the cup game.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:39 - Sep 20 with 754 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:28 - Sep 20 by costalotta

You got nothing, no evidence. And even your latest claim of historical blah what the phuck ever is a load of tosh too.

Again, saying something and having that something actually mean something are vastly differing things.

I have a host of first hand primary accounts corroborating my own. It is a perfect example of how to present a point.

I am not sure how to explain what a historical perspective is, it is not a claim it is a statement of fact.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:41 - Sep 20 with 747 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:39 - Sep 20 by Ebo

Right then. From the horses mouth as he's a mate of mine. He says that at Swansea there was nothing that he was aware of and the only racial stuff he ever experienced was at Doncaster from some away fans but it was nothing and he laughed it off. He got a bit of abuse(not racial) off West Ham fans when he was on Millwall's bench in the cup game.

Well that's not really the horses mouth, the horses mouth would be the people racially abusing him from the stands. He is very lucky he did not hear it. Because you can tell him from me if you wish. He was racially abused many times from the North Bank, as others have said.

Ask Rooney if he heard a group of kids calling him Shrek when he was down here too. I assume he wouldn't know.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 20:43]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:43 - Sep 20 with 742 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:39 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Again, saying something and having that something actually mean something are vastly differing things.

I have a host of first hand primary accounts corroborating my own. It is a perfect example of how to present a point.

I am not sure how to explain what a historical perspective is, it is not a claim it is a statement of fact.

Nice try (plural)

Hahahahaha.

You're a clown!

Your first hand primary account are not evidence it's some people on an Internet forum who say they heard something and your basing your entire point on that. Good luck youre gonna need it.

It seems that collectively you are spouting hearsay. It's of no historiacal value what so ever. Much like you.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:46 - Sep 20 with 733 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:43 - Sep 20 by costalotta

Nice try (plural)

Hahahahaha.

You're a clown!

Your first hand primary account are not evidence it's some people on an Internet forum who say they heard something and your basing your entire point on that. Good luck youre gonna need it.

It seems that collectively you are spouting hearsay. It's of no historiacal value what so ever. Much like you.

try is not plural.

My first hand primary accounts most certainly are evidence, in fact they are called primary sources for a reason. They are THE primary source.

MY entire point is based on my own experience, this is corroborated by other peoples personal experience. Again, the perfect way to present a point.

I have taught you what hearsay is once. Hersay is second/thirs/fouth hand accounts. So for example ''my mates mate heard so and so''. A primary statement is a statement of the authors own experiences.

Primary sources are the holy grail of historical research.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:50 - Sep 20 with 728 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:16 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

I can think no other reason for your ridiculous responses. I have done you a service by saying it is down to your urge to troll a situation. Whether that is based on your allegiance to other posters or more likely your penchant to oppose anything I say is not for me to decide. I hope it has nothing to do with your mental capacity, but have given you the benefit of the doubt on that front.

But either way I have schooled you.

If you do wish to follow through with your convictions and show me and everyone else where you have proved that all of these first hand accounts are incorrect then I will re-evaluate, but until that time your words seem nothing more than the desperate flailing of a dying man.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 19:18]

Your second "paragraph" (wel it's just al line actually) - sums you up completely. You're only raison d'etre is to be seen to be right ALL of the time. Nearly every thread you participate in your ego runs pampant and ruins.

I've never seen anyone on here as pedantically argumentative as you are. It seems like a mania with you , on EVERY thread you participate in you have to have the last word. You have really spoiled this site with your pettiness and I know damn well I'm not the only one to have noticed (nd commented upon) how destructive a poster you are on here.

This thread isn't about Jason Price receiving racist abuse, as the other's weren't about signing players with resale value or how valuable Siggurdsson was. It's all about YOU andyour need to be seen to be in the right and always has been.
It's not healthy, and it will ruin your life if you let it. Get some help.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:10 - Sep 20 with 702 viewsLohengrin

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:39 - Sep 20 by Ebo

For what it's worth, Ebo, I would have been a regular in the Centre Stand in those days and I can't recall Price being subjected to any stick aside from the occasional collective groan at a misplaced pass or something similar, but all the players had that.

I also remember Price as being a better player for us than some on here seem to?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:14 - Sep 20 with 689 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:39 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

So you agree it's not evidence then?
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:25 - Sep 20 with 672 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:50 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Your second "paragraph" (wel it's just al line actually) - sums you up completely. You're only raison d'etre is to be seen to be right ALL of the time. Nearly every thread you participate in your ego runs pampant and ruins.

I've never seen anyone on here as pedantically argumentative as you are. It seems like a mania with you , on EVERY thread you participate in you have to have the last word. You have really spoiled this site with your pettiness and I know damn well I'm not the only one to have noticed (nd commented upon) how destructive a poster you are on here.

This thread isn't about Jason Price receiving racist abuse, as the other's weren't about signing players with resale value or how valuable Siggurdsson was. It's all about YOU andyour need to be seen to be in the right and always has been.
It's not healthy, and it will ruin your life if you let it. Get some help.

That is your opinion, however it is not true. To sum me up in terms of that would be to remain adamant that I am right when I clearly am. I think the thread would have been ruined if I went away after a few people said they did not hear anything. Here we are at page 11 and I am pretty sure there are many that will see this and most certainly will follow the evidence, if I had left it then those same people may well have followed the perceived crowd. So it depends what your idea of a good thread is I suppose, mine is accuracy.

This thread is absolutely about Jason Price. Although your slant on it is a little odd, I would suggest it is more accurate that it has become more about people trying to get one over on the guy that refuses to back down as opposed to me making it about me.

But it depends which side of the fence you sit on in terms of which side you see. Usually the opinion held that mirrors yours is one of someone who has been made to look foolish by the subject in question.

The debates you accuse me of, I assume, seeking attention on are self explanatory by the way you have described them. Suggesting we sign players with resale, Gylfi being sold benefitting us due to a change of style - these are things that are almost unquestionably correct. So the fact they turn into large debates suggests that rather than my point being made to argue, indeed the responses are more in line with my view and being obtusely argumentative. It would be ridiculous to suggest that we sign players with no resale, just as it is ridiculous to suggest that peoples first hand accounts are not true.

If the above upsets you, there are other sites. enjoy them, or indeed seek help for what appears to be a complete lack of awareness of certain situations and being unable to judge them without bias. Sorry Brynnie, but you made a right young donkey out of yourself there.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 21:36]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:27 - Sep 20 with 669 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:14 - Sep 20 by costalotta

So you agree it's not evidence then?

No. I am unsure why you possibly could have got that from what I wrote.

Primary sources are the holy grail of historical evidence.

You can dance around all you like, but this is an unwinnable debate - unless of course you can prove that these first hand accounts are not true. I would love to see you try.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:19 - Sep 20 with 612 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:34 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

My word that was hard to read. I did not move anything, you were getting confused and talking about criminal prosecution against individuals. Asking for times, dates, etc and suggesting that if I did not know specifically who shouted things then it did not happen. An odd stance to say the least.

In order to bring a semblance of sensible debate back I suggest we look at historical evidence rather than you getting bogged down in criminal proceedings which had no baring on anything.

As we looked at it as historical research we found that my stance was once again spot on and supported by evidence that would in fact lead a historian to take this as the truth.

You also do not understand the point of the law either. Do you honestly believe we all pm'ed eachother to make this point? If you do not (which for your sanity I hope is the case) then your point is irrelevant. We clearly have not, they are independent first hand accounts. It may not suit your agenda, but where you have positioned yourself - there is not much that WILL help it to be fair, hence why you are going to the lengths of now claiming collusion.

By all means prove it did not happen and you have a case. But you haven't even established an angle let alone made a fist of it.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 20:36]

The burden of proof is upon the prosecution. Its up to you to prove that JJ was subjected to consistent racist abuse. Its your claim after all, and you saying it happened is not proof.....

Off you go.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:22 - Sep 20 with 610 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:41 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Well that's not really the horses mouth, the horses mouth would be the people racially abusing him from the stands. He is very lucky he did not hear it. Because you can tell him from me if you wish. He was racially abused many times from the North Bank, as others have said.

Ask Rooney if he heard a group of kids calling him Shrek when he was down here too. I assume he wouldn't know.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 20:43]

haha haha!!!! F*ck me! Brilliant.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:24 - Sep 20 with 607 viewsEbo

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:10 - Sep 20 by Lohengrin

For what it's worth, Ebo, I would have been a regular in the Centre Stand in those days and I can't recall Price being subjected to any stick aside from the occasional collective groan at a misplaced pass or something similar, but all the players had that.

I also remember Price as being a better player for us than some on here seem to?

Frankie (Howard) got the most abuse from where I was standing in the NB back in those days and most of the time it was justified as well!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:45 - Sep 20 with 587 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:59 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

I said he was abused with sheer regularity, some of which was racist. That is very different to what you twisted it to.

And on that subject, you did not read the very first reply then? Or the second. Or the one that quoted the first reply and said "this"? Or the person I asked if it happened and he said "it absolutely did"?

Selective reading can be fun I guess. But not entirely helpful.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 12:00]

I saw every home game Jason Price played for The Swans, from the North Bank. I saw most of his away games too. I didn't witness any racist abuse towards him in all that time, and to say, "He was abused with sheer regularity," is quite simply wrong.

He was an unorthodox / unconventional kind of player, who went on his gangly, marauding runs down the pitch, often putting the ball in the back of the net. I loved watching him play for us, at a time when we didn't have many players who could go on a run, never mind score.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:49 - Sep 20 with 582 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:45 - Sep 20 by TNT

I saw every home game Jason Price played for The Swans, from the North Bank. I saw most of his away games too. I didn't witness any racist abuse towards him in all that time, and to say, "He was abused with sheer regularity," is quite simply wrong.

He was an unorthodox / unconventional kind of player, who went on his gangly, marauding runs down the pitch, often putting the ball in the back of the net. I loved watching him play for us, at a time when we didn't have many players who could go on a run, never mind score.

Then you are wholly oblivious to your surroundings, I would say him and Michael Howard have been singled out for more abuse from supporters in the last 25 years.

Describing what sort of a player he was is irrelevant.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:52 - Sep 20 with 580 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:19 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

The burden of proof is upon the prosecution. Its up to you to prove that JJ was subjected to consistent racist abuse. Its your claim after all, and you saying it happened is not proof.....

Off you go.

I am not prosecuting anybody, I am stating what I heard and saw in a first hand witness statement. Others have followed with the same adding weight to the obvious.

This then gets handed over to the other side, the other side consists of "well I didnt hear it" which as pointed out, is not a defence.

Its cut and dry and if this was a boxing match it woukd have been stopped on page 1 with the clear winner being the case put forward. The fact its a forum means I get to enjoy 11 pages of sheer stupidity. I thank you for that.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:54 - Sep 20 with 579 viewsGaryjack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:25 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

That is your opinion, however it is not true. To sum me up in terms of that would be to remain adamant that I am right when I clearly am. I think the thread would have been ruined if I went away after a few people said they did not hear anything. Here we are at page 11 and I am pretty sure there are many that will see this and most certainly will follow the evidence, if I had left it then those same people may well have followed the perceived crowd. So it depends what your idea of a good thread is I suppose, mine is accuracy.

This thread is absolutely about Jason Price. Although your slant on it is a little odd, I would suggest it is more accurate that it has become more about people trying to get one over on the guy that refuses to back down as opposed to me making it about me.

But it depends which side of the fence you sit on in terms of which side you see. Usually the opinion held that mirrors yours is one of someone who has been made to look foolish by the subject in question.

The debates you accuse me of, I assume, seeking attention on are self explanatory by the way you have described them. Suggesting we sign players with resale, Gylfi being sold benefitting us due to a change of style - these are things that are almost unquestionably correct. So the fact they turn into large debates suggests that rather than my point being made to argue, indeed the responses are more in line with my view and being obtusely argumentative. It would be ridiculous to suggest that we sign players with no resale, just as it is ridiculous to suggest that peoples first hand accounts are not true.

If the above upsets you, there are other sites. enjoy them, or indeed seek help for what appears to be a complete lack of awareness of certain situations and being unable to judge them without bias. Sorry Brynnie, but you made a right young donkey out of yourself there.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 21:36]

I like your posts, as i'm sure most on here do. In fact, you're one of my fav posters! However, for years now you have come on here with your debating skills under various usernames and turned a thread worthy of 4 or 5 posts into 15 pagers. Good on you for that, it's been fun. Unfortunately, you have one major flaw in that you have no sense of humour, and cannot see that a lot of posters are pulling your plonker! You have to accept that people will eventually find a way to counteract your debating skills and it seems like they have. If that upsets you, then maybe you should find another site to post on?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024