Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36126 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:54 - Sep 20 with 1025 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:22 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

haha haha!!!! F*ck me! Brilliant.

My whole view point is based on brilliance. I have reduced you to a quivering wreck reading up on criminal law and the meaning of hearsay. The wonders of planetswans.

Welcome to page 12.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 0:43]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:57 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:49 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Then you are wholly oblivious to your surroundings, I would say him and Michael Howard have been singled out for more abuse from supporters in the last 25 years.

Describing what sort of a player he was is irrelevant.

You saying, " Michael Howard has been singled out for more abuse from supporters in the last 25 years," is equally irrelevant.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:01 - Sep 21 with 1012 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:54 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

I like your posts, as i'm sure most on here do. In fact, you're one of my fav posters! However, for years now you have come on here with your debating skills under various usernames and turned a thread worthy of 4 or 5 posts into 15 pagers. Good on you for that, it's been fun. Unfortunately, you have one major flaw in that you have no sense of humour, and cannot see that a lot of posters are pulling your plonker! You have to accept that people will eventually find a way to counteract your debating skills and it seems like they have. If that upsets you, then maybe you should find another site to post on?

I have not been on here for years but looking past that I am glad I am one of your fav posters, richly deserved. However what you see as a flaw, I see as a great strength. In order to get me to laugh then you by definition have to be funny, can you point to any post in this whole 12 page thread in which I should have found amusing?

People can convince themselves that can counteract my debating skills by doing a multitude of things, but unless one of them is proving what I am saying to be incorrect then it is largely irrelevant. Who on earth said I am upset by anything? This is wonderful light entertainment, I don't think any other medium of communication can obvious common sense views be met with such vehement opposition regardless of the level of content (or lack of) they have to muster in order to even make a slightest of counters. Its a wonderful spectacle.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 0:10]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:03 - Sep 21 with 1009 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:52 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

I am not prosecuting anybody, I am stating what I heard and saw in a first hand witness statement. Others have followed with the same adding weight to the obvious.

This then gets handed over to the other side, the other side consists of "well I didnt hear it" which as pointed out, is not a defence.

Its cut and dry and if this was a boxing match it woukd have been stopped on page 1 with the clear winner being the case put forward. The fact its a forum means I get to enjoy 11 pages of sheer stupidity. I thank you for that.

You're the only one with 'sheer stupidity' on every page though.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 0:08]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:04 - Sep 21 with 1005 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:57 - Sep 20 by TNT

You saying, " Michael Howard has been singled out for more abuse from supporters in the last 25 years," is equally irrelevant.

Not to me. I put them on almost an equal, Price coming off the worse due to some of the dark comtent, no pun intended. There was a clear comparison from one player to another. How he plays means nothing.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:06 - Sep 21 with 1004 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:03 - Sep 21 by TNT

Only in your dreams my man. Suggesting that first hand accounts are excellent sources of evidence is far from stupid. But I guess actually exploring what has been said is not really what you wanted, its far more fun to be able to call names without actually exploring it.

Wise edit too.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 0:35]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:07 - Sep 21 with 998 viewsGaryjack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:01 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

I have not been on here for years but looking past that I am glad I am one of your fav posters, richly deserved. However what you see as a flaw, I see as a great strength. In order to get me to laugh then you by definition have to be funny, can you point to any post in this whole 12 page thread in which I should have found amusing?

People can convince themselves that can counteract my debating skills by doing a multitude of things, but unless one of them is proving what I am saying to be incorrect then it is largely irrelevant. Who on earth said I am upset by anything? This is wonderful light entertainment, I don't think any other medium of communication can obvious common sense views be met with such vehement opposition regardless of the level of content (or lack of) they have to muster in order to even make a slightest of counters. Its a wonderful spectacle.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 0:10]

Bless you.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:08 - Sep 21 with 999 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:07 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Bless you.

Thank you father.

Login to get fewer ads

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:11 - Sep 21 with 992 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:06 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Only in your dreams my man. Suggesting that first hand accounts are excellent sources of evidence is far from stupid. But I guess actually exploring what has been said is not really what you wanted, its far more fun to be able to call names without actually exploring it.

Wise edit too.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 0:35]

'Sheer stupidity', your words, hence the punctuation marks.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 0:14]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:15 - Sep 21 with 988 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:11 - Sep 21 by TNT

'Sheer stupidity', your words, hence the punctuation marks.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 0:14]

I don't own any words (and you would use quotation marks not punctuation marks), if you are completely quoting me then you may use what I have said. To take a partial quote and direct it not in its original context, then those words become yours.

And I thus digress to my initial point.

Another wise edit TNT.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 0:18]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:18 - Sep 21 with 978 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:15 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

I don't own any words (and you would use quotation marks not punctuation marks), if you are completely quoting me then you may use what I have said. To take a partial quote and direct it not in its original context, then those words become yours.

And I thus digress to my initial point.

Another wise edit TNT.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 0:18]

And to digress, is irrelevance epitomised.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:20 - Sep 21 with 977 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:18 - Sep 21 by TNT

And to digress, is irrelevance epitomised.

Not when the digressing was to respond to an irrelevant point. As surely the source of the irrelevance if far more irrelevant than the effect.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:48 - Sep 21 with 961 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:20 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Not when the digressing was to respond to an irrelevant point. As surely the source of the irrelevance if far more irrelevant than the effect.

Also, your posts clearly suggest that you need help with the use of its / it's.

There is currently a book in Waterstones called:

'THE FU*KING APOSTROPHE'

The title will appear in full, and in capitals, on the book's cover for you.

Good luck with that.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:57 - Sep 21 with 954 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:48 - Sep 21 by TNT

Also, your posts clearly suggest that you need help with the use of its / it's.

There is currently a book in Waterstones called:

'THE FU*KING APOSTROPHE'

The title will appear in full, and in capitals, on the book's cover for you.

Good luck with that.

No help needed. Bit slow on the uptake there, I have stated previously that on mediums such as this - I actively choose not to use them - but entirely acknowledge I should.

I just refuse to out of sheer laziness. I believe my content is allowing of this luxury. A bit like giving the best player in the team a day off training on a Tuesday.

But Im glad your level of perception (although slow) doesnt match your level of compression skills. So we have something to build on with regards to your progress at least.

Every cloud.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 1:14]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 06:22 - Sep 21 with 915 viewsEasternJack

12 pages on whether some or most sang songs about JJ's hairdo

God help this forum if anyone brings up Molby's drinking habits

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 07:05 - Sep 21 with 897 viewsjack247

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:57 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

No help needed. Bit slow on the uptake there, I have stated previously that on mediums such as this - I actively choose not to use them - but entirely acknowledge I should.

I just refuse to out of sheer laziness. I believe my content is allowing of this luxury. A bit like giving the best player in the team a day off training on a Tuesday.

But Im glad your level of perception (although slow) doesnt match your level of compression skills. So we have something to build on with regards to your progress at least.

Every cloud.

I'm such a good poster I don't bother with grammar. I'm essentially the Zlatan of this forum.

Fair play E20, you don't make me laugh often, but that was class.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 07:53 - Sep 21 with 872 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:03 - Sep 21 by TNT

I didn't really need pointing out but it's hard not to agree with you.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 08:37 - Sep 21 with 852 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:57 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Every cloud.

Do you think you are the best player in the team? I wonder what team that is.

#meknownothing. #yougotnothing

I know you don't care and in a way that's good but your content is 95% self perpetuating boring rubbish. Your still wrong on everything apart from your observations you had 20 years ago. You and your 5 other 'first hand accounts' which is according to you historically important is a minority of approx 0.05% (basing it on 4000) people in attendance. You got nothing in terms of evidence other than your claim and hearsay. To continue suggesting you have proof really means you also got nothing between ears as well. You wrong! And still wrong!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 8:38]
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 09:30 - Sep 21 with 838 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 08:37 - Sep 21 by costalotta

Do you think you are the best player in the team? I wonder what team that is.

#meknownothing. #yougotnothing

I know you don't care and in a way that's good but your content is 95% self perpetuating boring rubbish. Your still wrong on everything apart from your observations you had 20 years ago. You and your 5 other 'first hand accounts' which is according to you historically important is a minority of approx 0.05% (basing it on 4000) people in attendance. You got nothing in terms of evidence other than your claim and hearsay. To continue suggesting you have proof really means you also got nothing between ears as well. You wrong! And still wrong!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 8:38]

Well if this thread is a microcosm of a team and each individual poster is a player then yes, I am your proverbial pele.

Boring and rubbish are both very much descriptive words based on personal preference, a bit like tasty and bland. Getting battered by logic is never the most entertaining thing to have done to you so completely understand why you may feel they are boring and rubbish.

Still definitely not wrong however, but I am sure I dont actually have to tell you that, I am sure you have figured that out by now. There was certainly not 4000 people on the North Bank, our attendances were roughly 5,500. I would suggest there was 2,500 on the North bank, and of that 2500 maybe 1000 of which were down the "noisy end".

At the moment we have around 5 out of 15 (not 5 out of 4000) which is an incredible ratio given the impossibilities of everyone hearing the same voices at a match, in fact that ratio is astonishingly high considering the length of time it was ago. The other important bit is that the other side is not conflicting the ones that confirm, they are not differing versions of events, they are personal accounts of simply not hearing.

If a bag was snatched/pocket was picked on the street of 4000 people you were walking on, the majority wont see it and will say so if asked (this would not be used as evidence against those that did hiwever, due to the obvious circumstances why someone wouldnt see it, they are not saying it did not happen, just that that did not see it) - but a good few may have seen the event occur, and it is those few whose evidence will convict, or the bare minimum in confirming beyond reasonable doubt that the event did indeed occur.

To be wrong about knowing the importance of first hand witness statements would be like you claiming I was wrong that it is important we eat food. You are doing your mental capacity, and reputation a great disservice by continuing this foolhardy stupidity based on a personal obsession. Just a thought. Plus you wont get anywhere it is the easiest of all debates and impossible for you to win, I have logic, clear evidence and correctness on my side, but on behalf of the part of my brain that is like a cat playing with a mouse - please continue to try.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 9:58]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 09:34 - Sep 21 with 832 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 07:05 - Sep 21 by jack247

I'm such a good poster I don't bother with grammar. I'm essentially the Zlatan of this forum.

Fair play E20, you don't make me laugh often, but that was class.

Well I thank you.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 09:57 - Sep 21 with 812 views1462jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 09:30 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Well if this thread is a microcosm of a team and each individual poster is a player then yes, I am your proverbial pele.

Boring and rubbish are both very much descriptive words based on personal preference, a bit like tasty and bland. Getting battered by logic is never the most entertaining thing to have done to you so completely understand why you may feel they are boring and rubbish.

Still definitely not wrong however, but I am sure I dont actually have to tell you that, I am sure you have figured that out by now. There was certainly not 4000 people on the North Bank, our attendances were roughly 5,500. I would suggest there was 2,500 on the North bank, and of that 2500 maybe 1000 of which were down the "noisy end".

At the moment we have around 5 out of 15 (not 5 out of 4000) which is an incredible ratio given the impossibilities of everyone hearing the same voices at a match, in fact that ratio is astonishingly high considering the length of time it was ago. The other important bit is that the other side is not conflicting the ones that confirm, they are not differing versions of events, they are personal accounts of simply not hearing.

If a bag was snatched/pocket was picked on the street of 4000 people you were walking on, the majority wont see it and will say so if asked (this would not be used as evidence against those that did hiwever, due to the obvious circumstances why someone wouldnt see it, they are not saying it did not happen, just that that did not see it) - but a good few may have seen the event occur, and it is those few whose evidence will convict, or the bare minimum in confirming beyond reasonable doubt that the event did indeed occur.

To be wrong about knowing the importance of first hand witness statements would be like you claiming I was wrong that it is important we eat food. You are doing your mental capacity, and reputation a great disservice by continuing this foolhardy stupidity based on a personal obsession. Just a thought. Plus you wont get anywhere it is the easiest of all debates and impossible for you to win, I have logic, clear evidence and correctness on my side, but on behalf of the part of my brain that is like a cat playing with a mouse - please continue to try.

Christ you don't half waffle
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:00 - Sep 21 with 811 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 09:57 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

Christ you don't half waffle

As long as it is quality waffle then thats ok by me, and upon re-reading it the waffle is pretty comprehensive and covers all angles put to me.

Edit - As a warning, this thread could go 20+ pages of waffle, I would maybe find another if waffle is not your thing.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 10:05]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:17 - Sep 21 with 800 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:41 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Well that's not really the horses mouth, the horses mouth would be the people racially abusing him from the stands. He is very lucky he did not hear it. Because you can tell him from me if you wish. He was racially abused many times from the North Bank, as others have said.

Ask Rooney if he heard a group of kids calling him Shrek when he was down here too. I assume he wouldn't know.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 20:43]

Didn't you say he heard it and it appeared to bother and upset him? You certainly implied it.
And as for evidence - a "victim statement" where he denies ever experiencing racial abuse down here is case closed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:28 - Sep 21 with 792 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:17 - Sep 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Didn't you say he heard it and it appeared to bother and upset him? You certainly implied it.
And as for evidence - a "victim statement" where he denies ever experiencing racial abuse down here is case closed.

Heard "it"? What is "it"? Abuse? yes. He even told the North Bank to "please just shut up, you are not helping" or words to that effect. Unless you believe he did that because they were rustling their crisp packets too loud and annoying him? Possible, but unlikely. I would suggest it was something to do with the hundreds of people screaming at him to "f*ck off" or again, words and phrases to that effect.

As stated previously Brynnie, this is not a criminal prosecution, nothing to do with the victim of the abuse not willing to press charges due to being on the pitch and not hearing it - not to mention nobody knowing who indeed was shouting these things (apart from one poster who knows one of these said racial abusers, but refuses to name him). If you stole an old lady's handbag, others saw and reported it and she decided to not press charges - you would still have stolen her purse regardless of whether she was aware of the crime.

So in summary we are not looking to see if we can get a prosecution, we are looking to see if an event did or did not occur. The fact we have several first hand witness statements suggest that it did at this point. The fact it wouldnt result in a criminal prosecution is irrelevant. But I am sure you dont need me telling you this, its all very obvious.

It really is that straight forward.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 10:37]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:40 - Sep 21 with 781 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 09:30 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

So your mathematically selective and just as inept as well. Still wrong!

Also, it's going to disappoint you but given your inability to understand anything that others write your nowhere near a best player by some way. You don't even get in to the under 10s.

This is for you.

#musttryharder
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024