Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36132 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:46 - Sep 21 with 803 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:40 - Sep 21 by costalotta

So your mathematically selective and just as inept as well. Still wrong!

Also, it's going to disappoint you but given your inability to understand anything that others write your nowhere near a best player by some way. You don't even get in to the under 10s.

This is for you.

#musttryharder

I would suggest saying 5 from 5000 is mathematically selective, and saying 5 from roughly 15 is mathematically accurate, unless you can show me 5000 witness statements that is?

If it is your desire for me to not be among the best posters you really do need to stop prolonging debates that are impossible to lose for me, because whatever my ranking - you are making me look like 1970's Brazil.

Welcome to page 13.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 10:48]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:03 - Sep 21 with 783 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:46 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

I would suggest saying 5 from 5000 is mathematically selective, and saying 5 from roughly 15 is mathematically accurate, unless you can show me 5000 witness statements that is?

If it is your desire for me to not be among the best posters you really do need to stop prolonging debates that are impossible to lose for me, because whatever my ranking - you are making me look like 1970's Brazil.

Welcome to page 13.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 10:48]

15 what?

Still wrong!

#musttryharder, #yougotnothing, #pleaseagree, #imthebesthonestly
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:07 - Sep 21 with 775 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:03 - Sep 21 by costalotta

15 what?

Still wrong!

#musttryharder, #yougotnothing, #pleaseagree, #imthebesthonestly

Witness statements, obviously. I say witness statements loosely as many did not witness anything they just happened to be somewhere in the vicinity, they are essentialy the man on the street that did not notice the handbag theft.

I agree, you are still wrong.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 11:08]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:13 - Sep 21 with 768 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:07 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Witness statements, obviously. I say witness statements loosely as many did not witness anything they just happened to be somewhere in the vicinity, they are essentialy the man on the street that did not notice the handbag theft.

I agree, you are still wrong.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 11:08]

Keep on keeping on hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah.

This is so easy you not got a clue have you.

Still wrong.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:15 - Sep 21 with 763 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:13 - Sep 21 by costalotta

Keep on keeping on hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah.

This is so easy you not got a clue have you.

Still wrong.

Well if that is not waving the white flag I dont know what is. The fact it was done in a resigned form of playground speak makes it even more rewarding.

What a wonderful place.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:20 - Sep 21 with 753 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:15 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Well if that is not waving the white flag I dont know what is. The fact it was done in a resigned form of playground speak makes it even more rewarding.

What a wonderful place.

Where is he flag? Wrong again, it's becoming more than a habit and is now bordering your obsession.

You're Still wrong.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:24 - Sep 21 with 746 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:20 - Sep 21 by costalotta

Where is he flag? Wrong again, it's becoming more than a habit and is now bordering your obsession.

You're Still wrong.

He flag? I think you are being more than a little sexist there. One of a long list of offending statements you have made on this thread alone. Tut tut, Costa, tut tut.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:40 - Sep 21 with 732 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:24 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

He flag? I think you are being more than a little sexist there. One of a long list of offending statements you have made on this thread alone. Tut tut, Costa, tut tut.

Haha, is that the best you got. Lol.

I did that for the same reasons as you did whatever with your use of apostrophe or whatever, is that not ok?

By th way, you were and are still wrong.

#yougonothing, #hearsay, #15, #musttryharder
Login to get fewer ads

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:42 - Sep 21 with 731 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:40 - Sep 21 by costalotta

Haha, is that the best you got. Lol.

I did that for the same reasons as you did whatever with your use of apostrophe or whatever, is that not ok?

By th way, you were and are still wrong.

#yougonothing, #hearsay, #15, #musttryharder

Like Pele playing against Littleover Harriers, best form is not needed. It is a cruise.

No amount of hashtagging and tantrums will make you correct I am afraid.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 11:44]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:46 - Sep 21 with 723 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:42 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Like Pele playing against Littleover Harriers, best form is not needed. It is a cruise.

No tantrums.

I am correct and it's nothing to do with tantrums or hash tagging so that is something else your wrong about.

Still wrong!

#ihaveawrongobsession, #yougotnothing.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:47 - Sep 21 with 721 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:46 - Sep 21 by costalotta

No tantrums.

I am correct and it's nothing to do with tantrums or hash tagging so that is something else your wrong about.

Still wrong!

#ihaveawrongobsession, #yougotnothing.

Very much tantrums. Amusing tantrums at that.

Yes I agree, you are still wrong.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:51 - Sep 21 with 714 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:42 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

I reckon its your toys are all of over your risk analyst office floor right now as your posts are getting shorter. Is your boss watching? Can you sneak another post in

#15witnessStatements, #wrongobsession
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:52 - Sep 21 with 712 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:51 - Sep 21 by costalotta

I reckon its your toys are all of over your risk analyst office floor right now as your posts are getting shorter. Is your boss watching? Can you sneak another post in

#15witnessStatements, #wrongobsession

My replies are getting shorter as your content is reducted to a handul of poorly spelled hashtags. Feel free to actually make some points and we can continue the lesson in debate I was giving you before you decided to give up. I have my own office luckily so can debate this point all day uninterrupted by toys or bosses.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 11:53]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:00 - Sep 21 with 698 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:52 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

My replies are getting shorter as your content is reducted to a handul of poorly spelled hashtags. Feel free to actually make some points and we can continue the lesson in debate I was giving you before you decided to give up. I have my own office luckily so can debate this point all day uninterrupted by toys or bosses.

Excellent.

You lost the debate before I joined this thread. The rest is you just showing self up. I'm just here to help that happen.

The only lesson you've delivered is how To make a plonker of yourself and be thoroughly schooled.

#15witnessStatement.

Still wrong.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:01 - Sep 21 with 697 viewsItchySphincter

To understand a lot of this boIIocks folks would he ever to read the Sanches thread to see what was originally stated and how you used Price as an example to reinforce your point, which of course was wrong, but in any case this 'thread' must be approaching 20 pages in all forms by now and I'm still not seeing this "many" that you refer to who agree with you. The exact opposite is true.

Your point that Price was subjected to consistent abuse from the NB due to the colour of his skin has apparently even been dismissed by the player himself. You also dismiss my account the we actively willed him on, which we did, I know I was there. On the other hand you wish to present your own account as evidence. It doesn't stack up, however purile your attempts to "school" others while desperately seeking validation from other posters, which hasn't been forthcoming in the slightest. A clear attempt to poison the well that even a blind man could see through.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:01 - Sep 21 with 697 views1462jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 11:52 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Lesson in debate , Waffle more like
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:04 - Sep 21 with 694 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:00 - Sep 21 by costalotta

Excellent.

You lost the debate before I joined this thread. The rest is you just showing self up. I'm just here to help that happen.

The only lesson you've delivered is how To make a plonker of yourself and be thoroughly schooled.

#15witnessStatement.

Still wrong.

The debate was about whether Jason Price was the subject of racist abuse by some in the North Bank. We have 5 or 6 witness statements confirming this, one even claiming to know one such abuser. Unless you can point out where it was proved that none of those people were telling the truth then the debate is as one sided as it gets I am afraid.

And yes I still agree, you are still wrong. Hence the desperate hashtagging. I feel your frustration from here.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:05 - Sep 21 with 693 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:01 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

Lesson in debate , Waffle more like

One mans debate is another mans waffle, depending on your level of comprehension that is. On that I cannot help you, I can only present the information to you, the rest is up to you. Horse, water, drink.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 12:05]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:11 - Sep 21 with 682 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:01 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

To understand a lot of this boIIocks folks would he ever to read the Sanches thread to see what was originally stated and how you used Price as an example to reinforce your point, which of course was wrong, but in any case this 'thread' must be approaching 20 pages in all forms by now and I'm still not seeing this "many" that you refer to who agree with you. The exact opposite is true.

Your point that Price was subjected to consistent abuse from the NB due to the colour of his skin has apparently even been dismissed by the player himself. You also dismiss my account the we actively willed him on, which we did, I know I was there. On the other hand you wish to present your own account as evidence. It doesn't stack up, however purile your attempts to "school" others while desperately seeking validation from other posters, which hasn't been forthcoming in the slightest. A clear attempt to poison the well that even a blind man could see through.

My point was and is spot on and will happily use Price as the exact same example. The fact others have corroborated it is only strengthening that point. I would say 5 out of 15 is many, I doubt you get that many witnesses in some successful prosecutions (assuming they have the offender in question). You say the opposite is true but that is plainly wrong, if you did not see a purse get snatched on a street - you would not be disagreeing with the people that saw it happen, you would simply be stating you did not see it, that is what has happened here.

My point was not that he was subject to constant racial abuse. My point was he was subject to constant abuse - some of which was racial and much may indeed be as a result of the colour of his skin. It makes no odds what the player himself heard, he was not in the North Bank. I did dismiss your account that we actively willed him on yes, simply because we didnt. Maybe in the early months, maybe when we were winning but that is hardly a precedent.

You have an extreme paranoia judging from your last statement, if that were true then we would have one confirmed statement (my own) not 5 or 6 on a single planetseans thread. I am afraid your view does not stack up.

You have a history of being a little obsessive over me and even creating theeads designed to goad (even if it turns out you made yourself look a plonker as I was proven right in the end) - this was noted not just by me. Your ridiculous stances are tainted.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 12:17]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:15 - Sep 21 with 680 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:04 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

The debate was about whether Jason Price was the subject of racist abuse by some in the North Bank. We have 5 or 6 witness statements confirming this, one even claiming to know one such abuser. Unless you can point out where it was proved that none of those people were telling the truth then the debate is as one sided as it gets I am afraid.

And yes I still agree, you are still wrong. Hence the desperate hashtagging. I feel your frustration from here.

It's you that is not comprehending which is bizarre as it's one of your usual claims you make of other posters if they disagree with you.

No tantrums and no frustration here, As calm as I can be and why wouldn't I be. I have everything I could want out of life. Everything.

You are just wrong and somewhere back on this thread you were told why you were wrong so I'm afraid it's you with the personality deficiencies. Your logic is flawed, your thinking out of date, your intelligence is questionable, and your listening and comprehension skills of a 5 year old, and it seems you possibly have a tendency to make stuff up too. Sorry (well I'm not actually) if this disappoints you Pele but it is what it is.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:19 - Sep 21 with 670 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:15 - Sep 21 by costalotta

It's you that is not comprehending which is bizarre as it's one of your usual claims you make of other posters if they disagree with you.

No tantrums and no frustration here, As calm as I can be and why wouldn't I be. I have everything I could want out of life. Everything.

You are just wrong and somewhere back on this thread you were told why you were wrong so I'm afraid it's you with the personality deficiencies. Your logic is flawed, your thinking out of date, your intelligence is questionable, and your listening and comprehension skills of a 5 year old, and it seems you possibly have a tendency to make stuff up too. Sorry (well I'm not actually) if this disappoints you Pele but it is what it is.

I am comprehending everything perfectly. My view has been backed up by several posters among others that luckily did not recall or notice. Since then you have gone on a tirade of how everyone must be lying, even a bloke that quite clearly has said he used to go with one such individual who made his racist abuse to price a weekly thing.

You can write as many hashtags as you like and get as angry as you like, but the above does not change.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 12:20]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:25 - Sep 21 with 656 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:19 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

I am comprehending everything perfectly. My view has been backed up by several posters among others that luckily did not recall or notice. Since then you have gone on a tirade of how everyone must be lying, even a bloke that quite clearly has said he used to go with one such individual who made his racist abuse to price a weekly thing.

You can write as many hashtags as you like and get as angry as you like, but the above does not change.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:26 - Sep 21 with 654 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:19 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Mmmm. Wrong again. There were no hashtags in my last post and not I'm not angry...unlike you. I'm actually laughing AT you, if it wasn't funny it would be pitiful. Your falling from a small height.

No tirade from me and no accusations of everyone lying. So yet again your wrong. What is it with your wrong obsession?

#wrongobsession.

You continue to miss the point but we know that is down to your lack of comprehension.

Keeping on keep on.....
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:29 - Sep 21 with 650 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:26 - Sep 21 by costalotta

Mmmm. Wrong again. There were no hashtags in my last post and not I'm not angry...unlike you. I'm actually laughing AT you, if it wasn't funny it would be pitiful. Your falling from a small height.

No tirade from me and no accusations of everyone lying. So yet again your wrong. What is it with your wrong obsession?

#wrongobsession.

You continue to miss the point but we know that is down to your lack of comprehension.

Keeping on keep on.....

I did not state they were in your last post. I said you have since gone on a tirade of hashtags, which you have.

So just to confirm, the bloke that has come on here and said he used to go with a bloke that racially abused price every week - you do not think he is lying then - correct?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:41 - Sep 21 with 629 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:29 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

I did not state they were in your last post. I said you have since gone on a tirade of hashtags, which you have.

So just to confirm, the bloke that has come on here and said he used to go with a bloke that racially abused price every week - you do not think he is lying then - correct?

I wouldn't know as don't know him so cannot judge him personally or his character. I say that with respect to the fella you refer to.

So, as that stands from my perspective it's hearsay. It's 2nd had at best.

It's no tirade. It's just a set of comments, observations, corrections along with some questions of your waffle, I mean posts.

Your still wrong by the way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024