Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36056 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:11 - Sep 21 with 1178 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:07 - Sep 21 by costalotta

Liar? Really. Mmmmm I wonder what I could have lied about that it took you 20 mins to note. Perhaps you could point it out and provide the evidenced? It will be good practise for you.

Yes, there is always much to learn. It's in my nature and I enjoy learning new things. Don't you?

Still wrong on the anger frustration stuff. Keep at it if you like. At least I'm not mr ehansonmalemodelriskman extraordinaire.

Oh, you still lost as you've still not proved it happened. Why not try, be relentless about that instead being relentlessly boring.

I didn't ask Darren to post anything, and if I did he'd tell me to f ck off. You must agree it was a corker? Even if you were the recipient.

You said you said all you were going to say. I told you that you a lying and will undoubtedly post again, you then did exactly as predicted. You lied.

I do not believe I am wrong on the anger and frustration stuff, I think that is clear. But you are more than welcome to disagree.

I have corroborated first hand accounts, thats all that is needed. We are now awaiting for you to disprove them. So far you have found this extremely difficult.

As I say the rest of your post is you drowning in your own waffle. Come on oldie, tell us why they arent true.

Over to you.

Welcome to page 15 of teachings with E20.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 15:12]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:21 - Sep 21 with 1167 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:11 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

You said you said all you were going to say. I told you that you a lying and will undoubtedly post again, you then did exactly as predicted. You lied.

I do not believe I am wrong on the anger and frustration stuff, I think that is clear. But you are more than welcome to disagree.

I have corroborated first hand accounts, thats all that is needed. We are now awaiting for you to disprove them. So far you have found this extremely difficult.

As I say the rest of your post is you drowning in your own waffle. Come on oldie, tell us why they arent true.

Over to you.

Welcome to page 15 of teachings with E20.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 15:12]

Nope. Don't be daft I meant on the subject but you can call it a lie if you want. Bless.

You are wrong on that stuff.

No, as you brought court and law in to the discussion it's really up to you to prove it happened. That's how it actually works. I could say I seen you running down the street with a Hanson wig on, cardboard guitar in hand shouting mmmmbop. There we are.. prove that you didn't.

What makes you think I'm old? What do you think is not true? Your posts or modelling Hanson wear?

No waffle here but your posts is just that. In fact it's repeated waffle.

You are certainly not a teacher. Boring yes, but no teacher.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:39 - Sep 21 with 1154 viewsMrSwerve

Kinell, it's still going.

Thread of the year contender.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:42 - Sep 21 with 1146 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:21 - Sep 21 by costalotta

Nope. Don't be daft I meant on the subject but you can call it a lie if you want. Bless.

No, as you brought court and law in to the discussion it's really up to you to prove it happened. That's how it actually works. I could say I seen you running down the street with a Hanson wig on, cardboard guitar in hand shouting mmmmbop. There we are.. prove that you didn't.

What makes you think I'm old? What do you think is not true? Your posts or modelling Hanson wear?

Please excuse my absence I popped out for a quick lunch. I am now back fully refreshed.

I will call it a lie, because you did continue to post on the subject. It doesnt take a crown prosecutor to judge on that one.

I cannot respond to most of this waffle as you seem to have taken some rubbish and trying to apply it to your own posts such is your lack of confidence in your own words.

There are primary sources here explaining exactly what happened. If you believe them then great, welcome to the correct side - if you dont then prove why that is the case.

Nothing else matters in this discussion. Now have a go.

Over to you.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:43 - Sep 21 with 1143 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:39 - Sep 21 by MrSwerve

strap yourself in, I just got going.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:47 - Sep 21 with 1134 viewslonglostjack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:39 - Sep 21 by MrSwerve

The E20 is a motorway in Sweden. I know from experience that it can be boring up there especially in the winter but there's always a 10 pin bowling club not far away where you can actually meet people.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:54 - Sep 21 with 1121 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:47 - Sep 21 by longlostjack

The E20 is a motorway in Sweden. I know from experience that it can be boring up there especially in the winter but there's always a 10 pin bowling club not far away where you can actually meet people.

and Estonia...

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:58 - Sep 21 with 1115 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:42 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Please excuse my absence I popped out for a quick lunch. I am now back fully refreshed.

I will call it a lie, because you did continue to post on the subject. It doesnt take a crown prosecutor to judge on that one.

I cannot respond to most of this waffle as you seem to have taken some rubbish and trying to apply it to your own posts such is your lack of confidence in your own words.

There are primary sources here explaining exactly what happened. If you believe them then great, welcome to the correct side - if you dont then prove why that is the case.

Nothing else matters in this discussion. Now have a go.

Over to you.

You can if you want, don't really care. It's moot. You lost and continue to loose and continue to be wrong in all of your observations.

What did you have for lunch? Genuinely interested.

You cannot respond because there is none. Like you cannot answer a simple questions.

Repeating primary sources yada again will not make yu correct. They are just words on an Internet forum which you're trying to use to further your argument, just because you say you heard it too. so prove it happens. You can't can you you can only say you heard it and one or two other did. That's not proof.

Is this about you and the fact that you say your heard it?

Still lost in the past, now and at 1130 tonight.
Login to get fewer ads

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:04 - Sep 21 with 1114 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:21 - Sep 21 by costalotta

I could say I seen you running down the street with a Hanson wig on, cardboard guitar in hand shouting mmmmbop. There we are.. prove that you didn't.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:12 - Sep 21 with 1102 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:04 - Sep 21 by Darran

I could say I seen you running down the street with a Hanson wig on, cardboard guitar in hand shouting mmmmbop. There we are.. prove that you didn't.

It wasn't a Hanson wig, it was a robin zander outfit with plastic guitar

Hahahahahahahahahhhahahahh
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:15 - Sep 21 with 1098 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 14:23 - Sep 21 by Darran

You wouldn't have had the time to teach what with modelling and playing in Hanson.

Hang on, wasn't he a risk analyst in the City last month?????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:15 - Sep 21 with 1096 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:58 - Sep 21 by costalotta

You can if you want, don't really care. It's moot. You lost and continue to loose and continue to be wrong in all of your observations.

What did you have for lunch? Genuinely interested.

You cannot respond because there is none. Like you cannot answer a simple questions.

Repeating primary sources yada again will not make yu correct. They are just words on an Internet forum which you're trying to use to further your argument, just because you say you heard it too. so prove it happens. You can't can you you can only say you heard it and one or two other did. That's not proof.

Is this about you and the fact that you say your heard it?

Still lost in the past, now and at 1130 tonight.

I would only loose (sic) if you were able to prove that the evidence presented was not true. You have not been able to do that.

I cannot answer because there is no lunch? I am not with you there. This is not like your grasp on levels of evidence is it? If so then we are in for a long debate.

''Repeating primary sources yadda'' will absolutely make me correct, as there is first hand evidence corroborating what I have said.

This is about the fact many heard and experienced it. Hence why they have said so.

As soon as you can prove that these claims are not true we can then move the debate forward, as it stands you are just a starstruck teenager trying to get the attention of someone he admires.

Flattering but hardly helpful to the debate.

Over to you.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:16 - Sep 21 with 1092 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:15 - Sep 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Hang on, wasn't he a risk analyst in the City last month?????

Still am, bloody good one too - whats changed Brynnie?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:19 - Sep 21 with 1081 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:12 - Sep 21 by costalotta

It wasn't a Hanson wig, it was a robin zander outfit with plastic guitar

Hahahahahahahahahhhahahahh

Twát.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:20 - Sep 21 with 1080 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:15 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

I would only loose (sic) if you were able to prove that the evidence presented was not true. You have not been able to do that.

I cannot answer because there is no lunch? I am not with you there. This is not like your grasp on levels of evidence is it? If so then we are in for a long debate.

''Repeating primary sources yadda'' will absolutely make me correct, as there is first hand evidence corroborating what I have said.

This is about the fact many heard and experienced it. Hence why they have said so.

As soon as you can prove that these claims are not true we can then move the debate forward, as it stands you are just a starstruck teenager trying to get the attention of someone he admires.

Flattering but hardly helpful to the debate.

Over to you.

You've lost the plot. Point proved on simple questions. You've clearly no sense of humour.

How many is 'many'?

Make up your mind, tennager or oldie?

Oh, and wrong obsession is back... whose attention do you think I'm seeking?
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:20 - Sep 21 with 1080 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:19 - Sep 21 by Darran

Twát.

Ah we agree.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:22 - Sep 21 with 1074 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:19 - Sep 21 by Darran

Twát.

Hahahahaha.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:24 - Sep 21 with 1071 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:20 - Sep 21 by costalotta

You've lost the plot. Point proved on simple questions. You've clearly no sense of humour.

How many is 'many'?

Make up your mind, tennager or oldie?

Oh, and wrong obsession is back... whose attention do you think I'm seeking?

Ah so I am now supposed to find what you are saying as a joke? Thats an age old get out of jail card isnt it? I do find what you say funny, but clearly not in the way intended.

I never settled in order to now make up my mind, I said you displayed all the hallmarks of a teenager, you claimed you were older. Judging from your track record it could be either. I am undecided on that one.

I think you are seeking my attention Costa, my attention. keep up.

over to you.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:34 - Sep 21 with 1055 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:16 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Still am, bloody good one too - whats changed Brynnie?

The terms and conditions of your employment??? Or are you now so good you only work half days???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:37 - Sep 21 with 1049 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:34 - Sep 21 by Brynmill_Jack

The terms and conditions of your employment??? Or are you now so good you only work half days???

Why do I only work half days?

Are you feeling ok?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:40 - Sep 21 with 1041 viewsGaryjack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:34 - Sep 21 by Brynmill_Jack

This had better be good or you're gonna look a right tvvat!
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:41 - Sep 21 with 1033 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:40 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

This had better be good or you're gonna look a right tvvat!

Going to look a right tvvat?

Jesus I think old Brynnie is long past that don't you?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:43 - Sep 21 with 1030 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:24 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Ah so I am now supposed to find what you are saying as a joke? Thats an age old get out of jail card isnt it? I do find what you say funny, but clearly not in the way intended.

I never settled in order to now make up my mind, I said you displayed all the hallmarks of a teenager, you claimed you were older. Judging from your track record it could be either. I am undecided on that one.

I think you are seeking my attention Costa, my attention. keep up.

over to you.

No I wasn't trying humour or a card of any type. I was referring to another post on the thread . Wrong again. If you find that funny as long as it's not hurting someone go for it, it's good to laugh.

Yes, you do seem undecided, bless.

Mmmmbop.

Why do you think I or anyone would seek your attention? I'm personally not that way inclined but if you are seeking attention I'm sure you can find the places for that, if that floats your boat. Go for it. Have some fun
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:45 - Sep 21 with 1027 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:43 - Sep 21 by costalotta

No I wasn't trying humour or a card of any type. I was referring to another post on the thread . Wrong again. If you find that funny as long as it's not hurting someone go for it, it's good to laugh.

Yes, you do seem undecided, bless.

Mmmmbop.

Why do you think I or anyone would seek your attention? I'm personally not that way inclined but if you are seeking attention I'm sure you can find the places for that, if that floats your boat. Go for it. Have some fun

Well I am glad you have given up on the subject in hand and have resorted to odd play ground insults, many of which I dont understand - I dont communicate in such terms so have no experience in that I am afraid.

crimmmmm slam.

I think you are seeking my attention simply because your behaviour dictates that Costa. It really does.

over to you.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:57 - Sep 21 with 1008 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:45 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Well I am glad you have given up on the subject in hand and have resorted to odd play ground insults, many of which I dont understand - I dont communicate in such terms so have no experience in that I am afraid.

crimmmmm slam.

I think you are seeking my attention simply because your behaviour dictates that Costa. It really does.

over to you.

The subject beat you a good few pages back. That game is finished no matter how relentless you want to be.

No insult from me. I think you want everybody's attention but not many give it which is what keeps you going. You crave it.

Many questions unanswered.

Time for a run and catch some sun.

Keep on keepin on ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024