Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36123 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:21 - Sep 21 with 1956 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:57 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

Why don't we set up a poll, you could even do it and I won't accuse you of goading as you did with me - something along the lines of 'Do Swans fans label black players lazy because they are black? Yes/No'

That's how this all started before you used JJ as an example of a black player that was relentlessly abused by his own club's fans due to his skin colour. A simple poll will demonstrate if the "many' as you say, agree with you. I will happily accept any result.

Maybe we could ask Dazzler to set it up if you don't want to, there's no one fairer on these forums.

Well you can set up what you like, but nobody is going to want to admit to having racist tenancies are they. My point was also that it was quite likely a subconscious stereotype based on physical appearance too. It is in fact common in many areas, Asians are seen as hard workers in many cultures of course, however like most things in life they are dependent on the individuals. There has already been many people who vividly remember Jason Price being singled out for abuse due to his skin colour, thats all that is needed.

You dont seem to know what point you are trying to make.

(welcome to page 17 btw)
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 21:22]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:23 - Sep 21 with 1946 viewsItchySphincter

Do you still take screen shots of every post you make? Just out of curiosity.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:25 - Sep 21 with 1940 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:23 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

Do you still take screen shots of every post you make? Just out of curiosity.

Wow you are one jumpy individual, we are oddly talking about screenshots of posts now?

I am afraid your odd sense of debate is getting very hard to follow.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:27 - Sep 21 with 1935 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:25 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Wow you are one jumpy individual, we are oddly talking about screenshots of posts now?

Out of curiosity why did you disappear from here for so long?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:28 - Sep 21 with 1931 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:27 - Sep 21 by Darran

Out of curiosity why did you disappear from here for so long?

I went for lunch. Nice it was too.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:29 - Sep 21 with 1927 viewsCooperman

Have we signed him yet?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:30 - Sep 21 with 1925 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:21 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Well you can set up what you like, but nobody is going to want to admit to having racist tenancies are they. My point was also that it was quite likely a subconscious stereotype based on physical appearance too. It is in fact common in many areas, Asians are seen as hard workers in many cultures of course, however like most things in life they are dependent on the individuals. There has already been many people who vividly remember Jason Price being singled out for abuse due to his skin colour, thats all that is needed.

You dont seem to know what point you are trying to make.

(welcome to page 17 btw)
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 21:22]

No one has said he wasn't abused for being crap, that's open for debate, although you disputed that we ever willed him on, we did. If you decide it was because he's black that's racial stereotyping on your part.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:31 - Sep 21 with 1917 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:30 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

No one has said he wasn't abused for being crap, that's open for debate, although you disputed that we ever willed him on, we did. If you decide it was because he's black that's racial stereotyping on your part.

No, you clearly don't understand what racial stereotyping is either then. Racial stereotyping is wrongly assuming all people of a certain race act a certain way. I am not accusing Jason Price of anything, other than being a little hard of hearing.

Login to get fewer ads

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:32 - Sep 21 with 1915 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:28 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

The last I remember some twát said he knew you and posted photos of you with your lovely blonde hair on here.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:34 - Sep 21 with 1909 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:32 - Sep 21 by Darran

The last I remember some twát said he knew you and posted photos of you with your lovely blonde hair on here.

Nope, not me.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:34 - Sep 21 with 1909 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:25 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

So you can't even answer a question posed out of curiosity in a reasonable manner. No need to be defensive, you're showing yourself up again....

...and whilst I'm curious, why do you feel the need to welcome people to every page? Do you feel as if you're winning some kind of war of attrition or something? Odd behaviour for an adult. I assume you're an adult.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 21:35]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:35 - Sep 21 with 1904 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:34 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

So you can't even answer a question posed out of curiosity in a reasonable manner. No need to be defensive, you're showing yourself up again....

...and whilst I'm curious, why do you feel the need to welcome people to every page? Do you feel as if you're winning some kind of war of attrition or something? Odd behaviour for an adult. I assume you're an adult.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 21:35]

Can or cant doesnt come into it. I chose not to, it was a stupid question.

I am a welcoming guy. The longer this thread goes on shows how annoyed people are by common sense. I am welcoming people to another page of it.

Thanks for the curiosity.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:35 - Sep 21 with 1903 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:34 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Nope, not me.

Yes it was.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:36 - Sep 21 with 1901 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:35 - Sep 21 by Darran

Yes it was.

Nope. It wasn't.

this is fun.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:38 - Sep 21 with 1899 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:36 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Nope. It wasn't.

this is fun.

T'was Blondie.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:38 - Sep 21 with 1895 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:38 - Sep 21 by Darran

T'was Blondie.

T'wasnt wrongie.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:40 - Sep 21 with 1888 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:38 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

T'wasnt wrongie.

lol

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:41 - Sep 21 with 1887 viewsE20Jack

So we are all agreed that this awful set of events used to occur then?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:43 - Sep 21 with 1885 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:41 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

So we are all agreed that this awful set of events used to occur then?

No we aren't.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:44 - Sep 21 with 1881 viewsItchySphincter

Poll.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:45 - Sep 21 with 1881 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:43 - Sep 21 by Darran

No we aren't.

Thank God for the documented accounts then.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:51 - Sep 21 with 1873 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:44 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

Poll.

What on earth is a poll going to achieve, think about things for more than a split second.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:00 - Sep 21 with 1861 viewsJackflack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:01 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Oh no doubt, we just have this little game that we play every now and then.

Yes... you've been busy the last 48 hours. Starsky warned me about you.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:00 - Sep 21 with 1857 viewsItchySphincter

What did you think your swexit poll would achieve?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:04 - Sep 21 with 1845 viewsJackflack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:28 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

No you didn't

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024