Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36127 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 20:58 - Sep 17 with 3834 viewsgolly47

Serious question for people they went to the Vetch on 15:59 - Sep 17 by dickythorpe

Last month it was Garth Crooks, a page ago it was Cyrile Regis and Luther Blissett.....who next Al Jolson?????

Just reminded me of this. Thanks dicky.

Poll: What was worse?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:04 - Sep 17 with 3825 viewsDan_Swan

Dar,

I've been a season ticket holder for 22 Seasons, I stood on the North bank not too far from the gantry, but towards the noisy lot. I went to many, many away games during that time and I cannot recall any abuse like what you've mentioned.

Still following Dr's orders!

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:09 - Sep 17 with 3816 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:04 - Sep 17 by Dan_Swan

Dar,

I've been a season ticket holder for 22 Seasons, I stood on the North bank not too far from the gantry, but towards the noisy lot. I went to many, many away games during that time and I cannot recall any abuse like what you've mentioned.

That's because it didn't happen Dan.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:13 - Sep 17 with 3804 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:09 - Sep 17 by Darran

That's because it didn't happen Dan.

Yep we all imagined it. Never happened. Price was hailed as a God every game rather than utterly pillared. Silly us.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:14 - Sep 17 with 3801 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:13 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

Yep we all imagined it. Never happened. Price was hailed as a God every game rather than utterly pillared. Silly us.

Who's we? Most people in this thread are saying they never heard it on an almost game to game basis.

Stop making more shit up.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:21 - Sep 17 with 3792 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:14 - Sep 17 by Darran

Who's we? Most people in this thread are saying they never heard it on an almost game to game basis.

Stop making more shit up.

the 3 or 4 people on this thread that said it happened and the dozens I have spoken to about it over the years when reminiscing about the Vetch days.

As you keep getting told, not hearing something means they simply didn't hear it. Actually hearing something probably means it did, especially when it is from a variety of sources. No matter how many buddies you get to say they heard nothing - that doesn't make a single bit of difference as there are people that did.

You were in the center stand and have changed your tune many times in this thread, it never happened... it probably did... it might have... wasn't very often... didn't happen. I think there is only one person talking shit here - the one that wasn't even there

You won't win this one I'm afraid.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 21:24]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:24 - Sep 17 with 3783 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:21 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

the 3 or 4 people on this thread that said it happened and the dozens I have spoken to about it over the years when reminiscing about the Vetch days.

As you keep getting told, not hearing something means they simply didn't hear it. Actually hearing something probably means it did, especially when it is from a variety of sources. No matter how many buddies you get to say they heard nothing - that doesn't make a single bit of difference as there are people that did.

You were in the center stand and have changed your tune many times in this thread, it never happened... it probably did... it might have... wasn't very often... didn't happen. I think there is only one person talking shit here - the one that wasn't even there

You won't win this one I'm afraid.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 21:24]

The thousands I have spoken to about it over the years when reminiscing about the Vetch days said it didn't happen on a game to game basis.

Anyway why are you spelling centre as center? Is it because you've spent so much time in Australia?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:27 - Sep 17 with 3777 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:24 - Sep 17 by Darran

The thousands I have spoken to about it over the years when reminiscing about the Vetch days said it didn't happen on a game to game basis.

Anyway why are you spelling centre as center? Is it because you've spent so much time in Australia?

Course you did Daz, backing up the fact that there is only one person making stuff up here - the one that wasn't there. ''center'' is an American spelling not an Australian one, probably due to the fact my device is American. Funny that.

As I said. You aint winning this one.

Login to get fewer ads

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:33 - Sep 17 with 3769 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:27 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

Course you did Daz, backing up the fact that there is only one person making stuff up here - the one that wasn't there. ''center'' is an American spelling not an Australian one, probably due to the fact my device is American. Funny that.

As I said. You aint winning this one.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:34 - Sep 17 with 3767 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:33 - Sep 17 by Darran

Aren't you just.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:38 - Sep 19 with 3621 viewsjack_lord

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:04 - Sep 17 by Dan_Swan

Dar,

I was in that area too and can't say I heard any of the nonsense. Oh for focksake was heard a lot though.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:48 - Sep 19 with 3611 viewsSwanseajill

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:38 - Sep 19 by jack_lord

I was in that area too and can't say I heard any of the nonsense. Oh for focksake was heard a lot though.

That was my thoughts on the subject too.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:50 - Sep 19 with 3610 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:48 - Sep 19 by Swanseajill

That was my thoughts on the subject too.

Seems like most of us that were there have similar recollections then. Seems only Parlay thinks JJ was subjected to consistent racist abuse. Somebody needs to check the company they keep.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:52 - Sep 19 with 3608 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:50 - Sep 19 by ItchySphincter

Seems like most of us that were there have similar recollections then. Seems only Parlay thinks JJ was subjected to consistent racist abuse. Somebody needs to check the company they keep.

He's making it up.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:04 - Sep 19 with 3600 viewsLoyal

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:52 - Sep 19 by Darran

He's making it up.

Mardenbrough never got any shit and neither did Walter Boyd.
Pure myth.
Leave it to the five or six who shouted loud.
The other thousands just enjoyed the game.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:06 - Sep 19 with 3599 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 22:50 - Sep 19 by ItchySphincter

Nobody said consistant racist abuse, consistant abuse is what was said. Racist abuse did occur in that abuse however as others have said.

Dont get your knickers in a twist because I made you look an idiot on the other thread. People can turn a blind eye or oretend something didnt happen (even if they werent there) but it doesnt change facts.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:17 - Sep 19 with 3588 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:06 - Sep 19 by E20Jack

Nobody said consistant racist abuse, consistant abuse is what was said. Racist abuse did occur in that abuse however as others have said.

Dont get your knickers in a twist because I made you look an idiot on the other thread. People can turn a blind eye or oretend something didnt happen (even if they werent there) but it doesnt change facts.

'We all' know that your whole point was based on him being black. We are all safe in the knowledge that you are making thing up. Making a fool of yourself again. Stop following me around now oddball. Thanks.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:20 - Sep 19 with 3582 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:06 - Sep 19 by E20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:21 - Sep 19 with 3581 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:17 - Sep 19 by ItchySphincter

'We all' know that your whole point was based on him being black. We are all safe in the knowledge that you are making thing up. Making a fool of yourself again. Stop following me around now oddball. Thanks.

Yes, it was. Still is. That doesn't mean you can make up what I said though.

You can be safe in the knowledge of anything you like my dear obsessed little troll, however the fact many state exactly the same suggests I am not. Sadly for you.

Tootle off then kid.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:22 - Sep 19 with 3573 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:20 - Sep 19 by Darran

Arent you just.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:25 - Sep 19 with 3565 viewsGaryjack

I can't say i remember any racsist abuse towards Jason Price, but the abuse thrown at Dudley Lewis was appalling and degrading.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:27 - Sep 19 with 3565 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:25 - Sep 19 by Garyjack

I can't say i remember any racsist abuse towards Jason Price, but the abuse thrown at Dudley Lewis was appalling and degrading.

Like many on here, you are lucky you don't remember. It was vile.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:31 - Sep 19 with 3554 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:21 - Sep 19 by E20Jack

Yes, it was. Still is. That doesn't mean you can make up what I said though.

You can be safe in the knowledge of anything you like my dear obsessed little troll, however the fact many state exactly the same suggests I am not. Sadly for you.

Tootle off then kid.

This is what you said Pinocchio:

"I will give you Jason Price, constantly berated for his skin colour " -
No subject by nice_to_michu 16 Sep 2017 18:10

Your words "constantly berated for his skin colour", my words paraphrasing what you said "subjected to consistent racist abuse" - that's how it works see, obvious that I've made nothing up and you constantly banging on about how 'many' agree with you only makes you look all the more foolish as it's painfully obvious that just about nobody agrees with you.

Take having your arse handed to you on a plate like a good little boy and f*ck off to bed before you embarrass yourself further you snivelling little tw@t.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:35 - Sep 19 with 3544 viewsGaryjack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:27 - Sep 19 by E20Jack

Like many on here, you are lucky you don't remember. It was vile.

Never as vile as a few hundred singing "Who's up Dudleys missus"! If i remember that then i'd certainly remember any racist comments towards Jason Price, which quite frankly i didn't. Ever!
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:37 - Sep 19 with 3538 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:35 - Sep 19 by Garyjack

Never as vile as a few hundred singing "Who's up Dudleys missus"! If i remember that then i'd certainly remember any racist comments towards Jason Price, which quite frankly i didn't. Ever!

Cos it didn't happen, except maybe amongst the crowd Diwit was hanging around with. That's why the rest of the 3,000 of us there can't say we remember it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024