Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This team will be great - bookmark this. 12:09 - Sep 17 with 3307 viewsLoyal

I don't know how great but they will silence the doubters.
Staying in the league great ?
Winning something great ?
But great all the same.

Combine yesterday's tactical genius ( because that's what it was ) with a fluid attack moving forwards and and somebody this season will be on the end of a thwacking.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 12:11 - Sep 17 with 3302 viewsEasternJack

I also get the sense that there's a lot more to come with this team. 👍🏻

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 13:27 - Sep 17 with 3206 viewsSwanjaxs

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 12:11 - Sep 17 by EasternJack

I also get the sense that there's a lot more to come with this team. 👍🏻

Exactly this! When we get Clucas, Bony, Sanches and Mesa up to speed and Ki back in the fold i really think we'll push on to a top 10 finish

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 18:46 - Sep 17 with 3060 viewsSgorioFruit

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 13:27 - Sep 17 by Swanjaxs

Exactly this! When we get Clucas, Bony, Sanches and Mesa up to speed and Ki back in the fold i really think we'll push on to a top 10 finish

Ki is a load of crap mate

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 18:53 - Sep 17 with 3024 viewsSwanjaxs

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 18:46 - Sep 17 by SgorioFruit

Thanks for your input about Ki 👍.... back to the thread .... what you think of our chances this season?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 19:36 - Sep 17 with 2943 viewsjasper_T

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 18:46 - Sep 17 by SgorioFruit

If you think he's crap I'd hate to hear what you think of the midfielders that have played for us this season.
This team will be great - bookmark this. on 19:42 - Sep 17 with 2918 viewsoldcob

Maybe we need to take a sheet out of rugby's book and employ an attacking coach and a defensive coach. Clem fits the bill for defensive coach but we haven't a clue going forward at the moment.
This team will be great - bookmark this. on 19:46 - Sep 17 with 2910 viewsbonymine

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 19:36 - Sep 17 by jasper_T

If you think he's crap I'd hate to hear what you think of the midfielders that have played for us this season.

Ki will certainly add to our squad he's always had 'pelters' from our fans because of his 'lack of tackling ability' shall we say but that aspect isn't part of his game and he is certainly a decent footballer who can keep possession and help build momentum when we are going forward ....he will be a useful addition to the squad again when fit that is for sure.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 19:58 - Sep 17 with 2873 viewsFlashberryjack

"This team will be great"

F*ck me ! that's pushing it a bit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 20:34 - Sep 17 with 2818 viewsLoyal

This team will be great - bookmark this. on 19:42 - Sep 17 by oldcob

Maybe we need to take a sheet out of rugby's book and employ an attacking coach and a defensive coach. Clem fits the bill for defensive coach but we haven't a clue going forward at the moment.

Defend from the front.
This team is doing everything right.
The goals will come.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024