Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps 13:24 - Sep 18 with 9829 viewsBrynCartwright

It's sad this Swansea lad has none of his Wales tops or caps to pass onto his son.

You could say he brought it on himself with his addiction and what not, but it would be great if he could just get one shirt and cap back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41298143

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 20:17 - Sep 18 with 5356 viewsYossarian

Well I met him about a year ago in Llandarcy. He spoke to me first and we talked about the Swans. He didn't talk about himself or his career and he seemed a really tidy bloke. I don't doubt some of the horror stories, but perhaps he's turned a corner. Without being disrespectful to my fellow posters who have a negative view of the guy, perhaps they might give him a break. We've all made mistakes in our lives, some of us take longer than others to grow up and get our heads together. If he's earning a bit of money now as a pundit and is good to his family, I certainly don't begrudge him.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 20:41 - Sep 18 with 5324 viewsswansea68

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 13:54 - Sep 18 by pikeypaul

He's always been a mug gambler and always will be.

Always remember a guy that worked for Ladbrokes telling
me that the staff at Trallwn bookies would be doing cartwheels when Hartson
would walk in knowing their monthly bonus was guaranteed since he was
such a loser.
good enough
for the horrible coont.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 8:40]

What do you mean by ' as bad now as he ever was '.? I can assure Hartson is clean for 6 years and counting mate. Be careful what you say. Do you have ' hard evidence ' that he us Gambling now ?
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 20:46 - Sep 18 with 5312 viewsDarran

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 20:17 - Sep 18 by Yossarian

Well I met him about a year ago in Llandarcy. He spoke to me first and we talked about the Swans. He didn't talk about himself or his career and he seemed a really tidy bloke. I don't doubt some of the horror stories, but perhaps he's turned a corner. Without being disrespectful to my fellow posters who have a negative view of the guy, perhaps they might give him a break. We've all made mistakes in our lives, some of us take longer than others to grow up and get our heads together. If he's earning a bit of money now as a pundit and is good to his family, I certainly don't begrudge him.

He always speaks to me down the Liberty and is always very nice to Amy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 21:07 - Sep 18 with 5277 viewsKilkennyjack

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 18:38 - Sep 18 by attila_the_hun

also he's such a Hoops legend that he would of played for Rangers but failed the medical

100 goals in the green and white hoops suggests otherwise.

A Bhoys legend 🍀 by any measure.

And Big john is a lifelong jack. Fact.

Beware of the Risen People

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 21:16 - Sep 18 with 5249 viewsNeath_Jack

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 20:17 - Sep 18 by Flashberryjack

A good friend of mine's son developed a gambling condition, he lost everything including his self respect, fortunately he didn't lose the love of his parents, although even that was stretched to the limits many times.

It got so bad that he was contemplating taking his own life, as his addiction worsened and new no moral limitations, but with the help of a qualified counselor and the love of his parents he eventually emerged from that dark place.

All this was 15 yrs ago, he's now got a good job, a lovely wife and family and a new house.
I could never quite understand why anyone could become so addicted gambling, but having seen it first hand, and the devastating affects it can have on the person affected and his/her family, they have my utmost sympathy.

Good luck big John, and anyone else affected by this affliction.

About the only post worth reading in this thread.

Addiction is not a choice, it is an illness which leads on to multitudes of other problems.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 21:36 - Sep 18 with 5212 viewsSwanjaxs

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 20:41 - Sep 18 by swansea68

What do you mean by ' as bad now as he ever was '.? I can assure Hartson is clean for 6 years and counting mate. Be careful what you say. Do you have ' hard evidence ' that he us Gambling now ?

Don't bite mate, this oddball is clearly unstable! A waste of oxygen 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 21:37 - Sep 18 with 5205 viewsDarran

To Amy. 👏🏻

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 21:52 - Sep 18 with 5184 viewsDarran

Login to get fewer ads

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:25 - Sep 18 with 5147 viewsattila_the_hun

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 21:37 - Sep 18 by Darran

To Amy. 👏🏻

did you tell him what you think of celtic, like some of the things you've said about them on here? you are known as an honest chap so I guess you did

"I'm Free"

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:28 - Sep 18 with 5140 viewsDarran

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:25 - Sep 18 by attila_the_hun

did you tell him what you think of celtic, like some of the things you've said about them on here? you are known as an honest chap so I guess you did

Actually I did. I didnt swear though I just said I dislike them immensely.

Next question clever twát?

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:35 - Sep 18 with 5131 viewsattila_the_hun

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:28 - Sep 18 by Darran

Actually I did. I didnt swear though I just said I dislike them immensely.

Next question clever twát?

so why did you want a signed Celtic flag?

"I'm Free"

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:38 - Sep 18 with 5120 viewsDarran

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:35 - Sep 18 by attila_the_hun

I didn't.

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:43 - Sep 18 with 5110 viewsSwanjaxs

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:35 - Sep 18 by attila_the_hun

All this Celtic/Rangers bile is getting monotonous now... it's just a photo for gods sake!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:45 - Sep 18 with 5101 viewsLoyal

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 17:40 - Sep 18 by Kilkennyjack

Big bad john - a jack legend, a hoops legend, and a welsh legend.

The end. 🍀🏐

And a bit of a cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:46 - Sep 18 with 5101 viewsSwanjaxs

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 21:52 - Sep 18 by Darran

Lovely photo 😎

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:47 - Sep 18 with 5096 viewsSwanjaxs

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 22:45 - Sep 18 by Loyal

And a bit of a cnt.

😠..... 😁

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 07:30 - Sep 19 with 5010 viewsEasternJack

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 15:28 - Sep 18 by Darran

Liverpool are his number one team,always have been.

Not when I was in school with him it wasn't

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 08:56 - Sep 19 with 4973 viewsDarran

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 07:30 - Sep 19 by EasternJack

Not when I was in school with him it wasn't

I might have said before but I don't tell lies.

http://www.dragonsoccer.co.uk/fans/article3a.htm

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 08:59 - Sep 19 with 4971 viewsDarran

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 08:56 - Sep 19 by Darran

That was 2003 this was last week.

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 09:16 - Sep 19 with 4959 viewsLoyal

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 08:59 - Sep 19 by Darran

That was 2003 this was last week.

Welsh striker likes Welsh striker shock !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 11:22 - Sep 19 with 4922 viewsEasternJack

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 08:56 - Sep 19 by Darran

I never said you did - however I distinctly remember him being a Swans fan (and also a bit of a c&nt) when he was at Gwyr in gowerton.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024