Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps 13:24 - Sep 18 with 9830 viewsBrynCartwright

It's sad this Swansea lad has none of his Wales tops or caps to pass onto his son.

You could say he brought it on himself with his addiction and what not, but it would be great if he could just get one shirt and cap back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41298143

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 13:41 - Sep 18 with 4422 viewsicecoldjack

Oh well, had a lot more than many others in life, I'm sure he isn't that bothered, after all he's got memories of a career that most will never get close to .
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 13:48 - Sep 18 with 4395 viewsKGriz16

Well done big John!
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 13:54 - Sep 18 with 4368 viewspikeypaul

He's always been a mug gambler and always will be.

Always remember a guy that worked for Ladbrokes telling
me that the staff at Trallwn bookies would be doing cartwheels when Hartson
would walk in knowing their monthly bonus was guaranteed since he was
such a loser.
good enough
for the horrible coont.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 8:40]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 14:21 - Sep 18 with 4289 viewsjacabertawe

"I believe there's a God up there and that he helped me".
Believe in yourself John, not some mythical being.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 14:36 - Sep 18 with 4251 viewsAl_Bundy

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 14:21 - Sep 18 by jacabertawe

"I believe there's a God up there and that he helped me".
Believe in yourself John, not some mythical being.

Think he's speaking from deaths doorstep.. you been there recently?
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 14:43 - Sep 18 with 4233 viewsjacabertawe

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 14:36 - Sep 18 by Al_Bundy

I did once have a particularly hot curry and paid the bowel price for it a day or so afterwards.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 14:52 - Sep 18 with 4212 viewsattila_the_hun

John Hartson never played for the Swans and he has a Celtic tattoo on his arm

pointless fact of the day 7,948

"I'm Free"

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 15:01 - Sep 18 with 4190 viewsBrynCartwright

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 14:52 - Sep 18 by attila_the_hun

John Hartson never played for the Swans and he has a Celtic tattoo on his arm

pointless fact of the day 7,948

Though he is a Swans supporter.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 15:28 - Sep 18 with 4106 viewsDarran

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 15:01 - Sep 18 by BrynCartwright

Though he is a Swans supporter.

Liverpool are his number one team,always have been.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 15:37 - Sep 18 with 4081 viewsDrGonzo

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 13:54 - Sep 18 by pikeypaul

such a loser.
good enough
for the horrible coont.

Your first attempt was one line of bile but you edited it to add some more.

I bet you're fantastic company.
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 15:47 - Sep 18 with 4051 viewsSwanjaxs

such a loser.
good enough
for the horrible coont.

You really are a piece of work arn't you.... perhaps one day you'll suffer some sort of addiction? And if you do/have there will be people willing to help pull you out of it!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 15:57 - Sep 18 with 4016 viewspikeypaul

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 15:47 - Sep 18 by Swanjaxs

You really are a piece of work arn't you.... perhaps one day you'll suffer some sort of addiction? And if you do/have there will be people willing to help pull you out of it!

Ha ha ha

Do one you little w@nker

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 16:05 - Sep 18 with 3995 viewsSwanjaxs

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 15:57 - Sep 18 by pikeypaul

Ha ha ha

Do one you little w@nker

Filthy little pŕick 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 16:05 - Sep 18 with 3993 viewsHighjack

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 14:36 - Sep 18 by Al_Bundy

It would have been that God fella who chose to take him to deaths door in the first place.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 16:29 - Sep 18 with 3927 viewsValerie

I've heard of people losing their shirt from gambling and this shows it to be true if you have no control.
He does come across as a bit slow.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 16:30]
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 17:10 - Sep 18 with 3847 viewspencoedjack

such a loser.
good enough
for the horrible coont.

Similar story with Chopra in the bookies in broad lands Bridgend
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 17:17 - Sep 18 with 3826 viewsLoyal

Working class lad done good.
Local boy, bit of a cnt, paid the price but at least he had a price to pay, others never had a chance.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 17:34 - Sep 18 with 3780 viewsSPboy

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 17:17 - Sep 18 by Loyal

Local boy, bit of a cnt, paid the price but at least he had a price to pay, others never had a chance.

He may have been 'diagnosed ' with addiction at some stage. Stealing money from a family that took him as a kid when at Luton says a lot about the guy & his values. Read his book then make your own mind up what type of guy he is.

Edit: intended as reply to OP
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 17:36]
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 17:40 - Sep 18 with 3759 viewsKilkennyjack

such a loser.
good enough
for the horrible coont.

Big bad john - a jack legend, a hoops legend, and a welsh legend.

The end. 🍀🏐

Beware of the Risen People

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 18:02 - Sep 18 with 3697 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 17:40 - Sep 18 by Kilkennyjack

Big bad john - a jack legend, a hoops legend, and a welsh legend.

The end. 🍀🏐

A Jack legend? He was wanted at Swansea but decided against it as he was playing for West Brom and earning more there. He only wanted to come here when he was finished. I'm glad Roberto told him to do one.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 18:38 - Sep 18 with 3622 viewsattila_the_hun

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 18:02 - Sep 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A Jack legend? He was wanted at Swansea but decided against it as he was playing for West Brom and earning more there. He only wanted to come here when he was finished. I'm glad Roberto told him to do one.

also he's such a Hoops legend that he would of played for Rangers but failed the medical

"I'm Free"

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 19:13 - Sep 18 with 3540 viewsbryncochjack

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 18:38 - Sep 18 by attila_the_hun

also he's such a Hoops legend that he would of played for Rangers but failed the medical

"would have"
John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 19:16 - Sep 18 with 3523 viewsattila_the_hun

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 19:13 - Sep 18 by bryncochjack

"would have"

Pedantophile

"I'm Free"

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 19:43 - Sep 18 with 3468 viewsLord_Bony

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 17:17 - Sep 18 by Loyal

Sums it up really ...all in all not a bad lad.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 20:17 - Sep 18 with 3364 viewsFlashberryjack

John Hartson has no Welsh shirts or caps on 15:47 - Sep 18 by Swanjaxs

A good friend of mine's son developed a gambling condition, he lost everything including his self respect, fortunately he didn't lose the love of his parents, although even that was stretched to the limits many times.

It got so bad that he was contemplating taking his own life, as his addiction worsened and new no moral limitations, but with the help of a qualified counselor and the love of his parents he eventually emerged from that dark place.

All this was 15 yrs ago, he's now got a good job, a lovely wife and family and a new house.
I could never quite understand why anyone could become so addicted gambling, but having seen it first hand, and the devastating affects it can have on the person affected and his/her family, they have my utmost sympathy.

Good luck big John, and anyone else affected by this affliction.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024