Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread 13:25 - Sep 18 with 50178 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 11:31 - Sep 19 with 3389 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 10:43 - Sep 19 by somersetsimon

Didn't Rodon play 90 minutes v Spurs for the U23 last night?

Very true.

Shame, don't really fancy us risking Mawson or Fede but it looks like a must.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 11:49 - Sep 19 with 3358 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 10:43 - Sep 19 by somersetsimon

Didn't Rodon play 90 minutes v Spurs for the U23 last night?

He's a big strong boy, Im sure he wouldnt mind making the effort if we ask him nicely.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 11:53 - Sep 19 with 3353 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 18:54 - Sep 18 by hobo

I'll go with

---------------Mulder--------------
Rangel----VdH------Mawson------Clucas
----------Mesa--------Britton------
Narsingh-----Sanches--------Routs
----------------Bony--------------

I think that line-up may lack cohesion. We need to keep a core who have been used to playing together this season.
I would also worry that the five behind Bony would be dwarfed even if they were playing against a Hobbit eleven.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 12:19 - Sep 19 with 3321 viewsEdmundo

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 13:43 - Sep 18 by airedale

If it was up to me I think that I would play Bony, Sanches and Mesa, just to improve their match fitness.

That would form the back bone of a strong side this evening👍

Hope there's a few playing who will grab some goals (Bony/Abraham)

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 12:50 - Sep 19 with 3284 viewsZaxx

Is there any scheduled live tv coverage of this one by any chance?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 12:58 - Sep 19 with 3269 viewsJethroJack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 12:50 - Sep 19 by Zaxx

Brief TV highlights on Ch5 tomorrow night, probably goals only.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 14:24 - Sep 19 with 3173 viewsmacthejack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 12:50 - Sep 19 by Zaxx

I've been lead to believe there should be some streams available, games being shown live in a few European countries I think.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 14:25]
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 14:28 - Sep 19 with 3164 viewsA_Fans_Dad

VIPBox, VIPLeague & Cricfree have feeds if that is any help.
https://www.vipbox.nu/sports/football.html
https://www.vipleague.is/sports/football.html
http://cricfree.sc/football-live-stream
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 14:56 - Sep 19 with 3120 viewsforkbeard

Are there any tablet streams or apps available out of curiousity?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 15:27 - Sep 19 with 3083 viewsjasonbromham

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 14:24 - Sep 19 by macthejack

I've been lead to believe there should be some streams available, games being shown live in a few European countries I think.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 14:25]

It's on quite a few foreign channels tonight :)

http://liveonsat.com/los.soc_br_uk_irish_CUP.php
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 16:38 - Sep 19 with 2969 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 15:27 - Sep 19 by jasonbromham

And nowhere to be found in the country that the match is being f*cking played in.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 18:09 - Sep 19 with 2803 viewslonglostjack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 16:38 - Sep 19 by MrSwerve

And nowhere to be found in the country that the match is being f*cking played in.

Just get on your computer mun. Who cares who's showng it !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 18:11 - Sep 19 with 2797 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 15:27 - Sep 19 by jasonbromham

Is there anywhere on Flawless where you can pick these up.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 18:19 - Sep 19 with 2774 viewsBournedore

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 14:56 - Sep 19 by forkbeard

Are there any tablet streams or apps available out of curiousity?

The links in the post above yours will work just fine on a tablet. Apparently.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:03 - Sep 19 with 2583 viewsMeraki

Mesa, Sanches and Bony starting...

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:03 - Sep 19 with 2581 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I watch mine on a tablet.
They have announced the team and Routledge is playing.

Swans: Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Angel Rangel (capt), Mike van der Hoorn, Alfie Mawson, Martin Olsson, Roque Mesa, Leroy Fer, Renato Sanches, Luciano Narsingh, Wayne Routledge, Wiflried Bony. Subs: Erwin Mulder, Kyle Naughton, Federico Fernandez, Leon Britton, Jay Fulton, Jordan Ayew, Tammy Abraham.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:06 - Sep 19 with 2536 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:03 - Sep 19 by Meraki

Mesa, Sanches and Bony starting...

Posted at the same time

Is that a live stream on swans TV, or just commentary?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:17 - Sep 19 with 2392 viewsAl_Bundy

Mawson should be captain.. not Rangel who will rarely feature this season
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:21 - Sep 19 with 2330 viewsJackfath

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 18:11 - Sep 19 by Whiterockin

They've tweeted a pic of the match so I am assume it's on there somewhere, trouble is knowing where to look........

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:22 - Sep 19 with 2320 viewslonglostjack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:17 - Sep 19 by Al_Bundy

Mawson should be captain.. not Rangel who will rarely feature this season

Bit of respect in the dressing room is never bad. I don't think Mawson will be too concerned.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:24 - Sep 19 with 2293 viewsJackfath

Disappointed the prolific Barrow isn't featuring for them tonight. Not even on the bench. I guess he must be injured.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:26 - Sep 19 with 2275 viewsswanjackal

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:24 - Sep 19 by Jackfath

Disappointed the prolific Barrow isn't featuring for them tonight. Not even on the bench. I guess he must be injured.

Probably on his honeymoon.........again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:26 - Sep 19 with 2271 viewsNeathJack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:21 - Sep 19 by Jackfath

They've tweeted a pic of the match so I am assume it's on there somewhere, trouble is knowing where to look........

International Sports>Bein 12
Live Events> Match 2
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:27]
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:27 - Sep 19 with 2268 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 18:11 - Sep 19 by Whiterockin

It's in Live Events.

There's an Arsenal show on there at the moment though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:28 - Sep 19 with 2248 viewsJackfath

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:26 - Sep 19 by NeathJack

International Sports>Bein 12
Live Events> Match 2
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:27]

Thank you my friend.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024