Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread 13:25 - Sep 18 with 50182 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:32 - Sep 19 with 4036 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:24 - Sep 19 by Jackfath

Disappointed the prolific Barrow isn't featuring for them tonight. Not even on the bench. I guess he must be injured.

Maybe. Who knows?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:34 - Sep 19 with 4008 viewsNeathJack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:32 - Sep 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Maybe. Who knows?

Knee injury.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:35 - Sep 19 with 3990 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:34 - Sep 19 by NeathJack

Knee injury.

Yeah, I was being a bit of a smart ass. I posted the link to the WalesOnline article yesterday about it on Page 1.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:37 - Sep 19 with 3951 viewsswanjackal

As we are on missing players, any idea when Arfur is back for us?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:42 - Sep 19 with 3898 viewsElward

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:21 - Sep 19 by Jackfath

They've tweeted a pic of the match so I am assume it's on there somewhere, trouble is knowing where to look........

Whats their twitter?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:42 - Sep 19 with 3892 viewsEasternJack

Watching the warm up in front of us. Early observations: Narsignh can't trap the ball. And Mawsons already 'megged Routledge 3 times.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:43 - Sep 19 with 3876 viewsjasper_T

No Dan James today or yesterday.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:47 - Sep 19 with 3826 viewsEasternJack

Decent turn out for us. My guess is between 1,000 to 2,000

Most of the reading end is empty.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:48 - Sep 19 with 3817 viewsChrisSCFC

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/reading-fc-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming - Stream 36.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:49 - Sep 19 with 3784 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:22 - Sep 19 by longlostjack

Bit of respect in the dressing room is never bad. I don't think Mawson will be too concerned.

In centre-back years he's still a pup.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:50 - Sep 19 with 3772 viewsSwans_16

Not working for me mate ?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:50 - Sep 19 with 3762 viewsEasternJack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:47 - Sep 19 by EasternJack

Decent turn out for us. My guess is between 1,000 to 2,000

Most of the reading end is empty.

Looking at the line up, Res, we seem to be getting our wish to see Sanches play further upfield. Hopefully routledge stays wide and Sanches can play in the hole.

A chance for Mesa to also change his season so far

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:51 - Sep 19 with 3736 viewsSgorioFruit

I've jus seen the line up.
We gona smash em
3-1 swans

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 19 with 3545 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Love seeing us in the very Welsh road kits.

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 19 with 3544 viewsBrother_Ben

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:48 - Sep 19 by ChrisSCFC

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/reading-fc-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming - Stream 36.

http://soccerlegacy.net/premier-league-live-stream-3/

another one just in case
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 19 with 3510 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Love seeing us in the very Welsh road kits.

As opposed to the sidewalk white ones?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 19 with 3493 viewspikeypaul

Live on flawless
Live events
3rd across
Great picture and no buffering

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:09 - Sep 19 with 3322 views34dfgdf54

Sanches so wasteful in possession already. Not exactly loads of movement around him though in fairness, they are squeezing high.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:10 - Sep 19 with 3296 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:50 - Sep 19 by EasternJack

Looking at the line up, Res, we seem to be getting our wish to see Sanches play further upfield. Hopefully routledge stays wide and Sanches can play in the hole.

A chance for Mesa to also change his season so far

Strong line-up. What's the formation?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:10 - Sep 19 with 3296 viewsmacthejack

A lot of aimless long balls. Sort it out for FFS Clem.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:10 - Sep 19 with 3290 viewsjasper_T

We'll buy one of these Reading lads in January I bet.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:12 - Sep 19 with 3244 viewsMrSwerve

Scrappy game. Wouldn't be surprised to see a 0-0 decided on pens.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:13 - Sep 19 with 3216 viewsLandore_Jack

Unconvincing start.

#backtojack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:13 - Sep 19 with 3213 viewsMeraki

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:10 - Sep 19 by macthejack

A lot of aimless long balls. Sort it out for FFS Clem.

Its either that or we pass it back towards our own goal.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Sep 19 with 3174 viewsakajack

Just warming up. Sanches getting up to speed i think, he is improving with each game even if in a small way at the minute
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024