Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread 13:25 - Sep 18 with 50177 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Sep 19 with 3628 viewsMeraki

Fairplay Gunter!
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Sep 19 with 3624 viewsjack2jack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:12 - Sep 19 by MrSwerve

Scrappy game. Wouldn't be surprised to see a 0-0 decided on pens.

Reading look better than us atm
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:16 - Sep 19 with 3604 viewsMeraki

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Sep 19 by akajack

Just warming up. Sanches getting up to speed i think, he is improving with each game even if in a small way at the minute

He seems to be involved in most of our plays so hopefully well get sharper as the game goes on
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:17 - Sep 19 with 3594 viewsIslander

They are playing a higher line than us, with more press from the driving midfield

Mesa should see this, take ownership and control
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:17 - Sep 19 with 3580 viewsmonmouth

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:09 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

Sanches so wasteful in possession already. Not exactly loads of movement around him though in fairness, they are squeezing high.

At least he's trying something with some ambition. Give it time.

Reading look a lot sharper and inventive so far mind, but I think we'll get better as the game goes on. They are doing a lot of running.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:18 - Sep 19 with 3547 viewsMeraki

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:17 - Sep 19 by Islander

They are playing a higher line than us, with more press from the driving midfield

Mesa should see this, take ownership and control

I forgot he was playing - has he touched the ball yet?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 19 with 3517 viewspikeypaul

19 mins gone and not looking good Reading dominating and they have made 9 changes from the weekend so not a very strong Reading team.
Let's hope it changes soon

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:20 - Sep 19 with 3496 viewsTrundle10

Danny Gabbidon comentating on BBC Wales. Why do tjey pick these pundits?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:21 - Sep 19 with 3455 viewsmacthejack

Mesa's looked good.

Bony also looking decent.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 20:24]
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:23 - Sep 19 with 3402 viewsakajack

Either they don't know his name, or he's not getting the ball
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Sep 19 with 3360 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:20 - Sep 19 by Trundle10

Danny Gabbidon comentating on BBC Wales. Why do tjey pick these pundits?

I am watching a dodgy Russian stream and the commentator makes more sense I bet.
Edit: serbian
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 20:31]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Sep 19 with 3359 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:18 - Sep 19 by Meraki

I forgot he was playing - has he touched the ball yet?

Dear me I have no words
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:25 - Sep 19 with 3312 viewsMeraki

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

Dear me I have no words

Thats 6 words mate.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:25 - Sep 19 with 3302 viewsmacthejack

Narsingh with with a nice finish harshly disallowed for a foul I thought.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 19 with 3295 viewsakajack

never a foul that
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 19 with 3290 viewsmonmouth

Our final ball is beyond f**king belief. Why don't they know where each other are and practice cut backs and set positions. It's been going on forever. Does my nut in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 19 with 3280 viewsjasper_T

Not allowed to touch defenders any more. Soft free kick.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 19 with 3274 viewsNeath_Jack

That looked like a poor call by the ref, shoulder to shoulder wasnt it?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 19 with 3265 viewsChrisSCFC

That was soft as shit Narsingh barely touched him.

FFS.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 19 with 3261 viewsMeraki

Thats more like it!
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:27 - Sep 19 with 3228 viewsMrSwerve

Never a foul. FFS, fall down as a defender these days and it's instant free kick.

Effectively 2 disallowed goals.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:27 - Sep 19 with 3226 viewsakajack

Well on top here
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:27 - Sep 19 with 3227 viewsjack2jack

Robbed!
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:27 - Sep 19 with 3204 views34dfgdf54

Looking better. Bony holding it and Mesa and Sanches pulling strings. Didn't think there was anything in that push. Narsingh is rapid.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:28 - Sep 19 with 3183 viewsLandore_Jack

What a chance.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024