Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread 13:25 - Sep 18 with 50395 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:28 - Sep 19 with 2880 viewsgolly47

I like Mesa, always vocal and calling for options. Been pretty good so far.

Poll: What was worse?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:28 - Sep 19 with 2866 viewsphact0rri

that sounded a bit of a rough decision *grumbles* even when we play lower divisions we get hard done..

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:30 - Sep 19 with 2822 viewsmonmouth

Bollocks decision. Where do they get these w^nkers from.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:30 - Sep 19 with 2820 viewsmacthejack

Sanches still looks like he's trying to do a bit too much for me.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:30 - Sep 19 with 2808 viewssomersetsimon

can anyone who is watching let me know what the formation we are playing?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:31 - Sep 19 with 2755 viewsLandore_Jack

Sanches having a mare so far.

#backtojack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 19 with 2729 viewsLoyal

Easily 2000 jacks there, easily.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 19 with 2728 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:28 - Sep 19 by golly47

I like Mesa, always vocal and calling for options. Been pretty good so far.

I'm impressed. Has more to come aswell he needs games.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:34 - Sep 19 with 2598 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 19 by Loyal

Easily 2000 jacks there, easily.

Does look like a good few there. Vocal too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:38 - Sep 19 with 2459 viewsmagicdaps10

What I have noticed so far from tonight.

Rangel is not up to it.
VDH is like a different player from last season.
Sanches's confident is very low.
You can see that Mesa is a quality player.
Movement up top is non existent.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:39 - Sep 19 with 2413 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:38 - Sep 19 by magicdaps10

What I have noticed so far from tonight.

Rangel is not up to it.
VDH is like a different player from last season.
Sanches's confident is very low.
You can see that Mesa is a quality player.
Movement up top is non existent.

Agree with everything there apart from the Sanches part. Over confident I reckon.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:41 - Sep 19 with 2315 viewsLoyal

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:34 - Sep 19 by MrSwerve

Does look like a good few there. Vocal too.

Many negative comments from those who don't know much about our fan base last week, always the same.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:41 - Sep 19 with 2286 viewsMrSwerve

Sanches seems to look to take on a man everytime he gets the ball, then either gets tackled or turns around to pass it back to the defence.

His hit and hope shots have been poor too.

Hope it's just a case of him getting up to speed.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:42 - Sep 19 with 2272 viewsakajack

Be surprised if Bacuna makes the 90 min mark
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:42 - Sep 19 with 2259 viewsjasper_T

Bacuna playing like he's after a fight but doesn't want to get thrown out of the club just yet.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:43 - Sep 19 with 2234 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:39 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

Agree with everything there apart from the Sanches part. Over confident I reckon.

Needs to work on his shooting and passing.

#backtojack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:47 - Sep 19 with 2039 viewsjasper_T

Amateur nonsense from both sides. Grow up ffs.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:48 - Sep 19 with 1983 viewsJackfath

Pwopa Nawty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:48 - Sep 19 with 1985 viewsNeath_Jack

I reckon there's a red card or two coming out down the tunnel.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:48 - Sep 19 with 1974 viewsMeraki

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:47 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

Amateur nonsense from both sides. Grow up ffs.

Init, concentrate on the game and save your energy for the pitch.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:48 - Sep 19 with 1965 viewsEasternJack

How Routledge has been able to carve out a PL career as a winger without being able to cross the ball properly is beyond me.

2nd half should be tasty / it all kickednoff after the half time whistle

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:49 - Sep 19 with 1934 viewsmonmouth

Send five each side off Ref.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:49 - Sep 19 with 1884 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:49 - Sep 19 by monmouth

Send five each side off Ref.

Someone's going to go I think.

They're dirty tw*ts mind.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:50 - Sep 19 with 1870 viewsakajack

Didn't know we had it in us.

Least we have had a shot on target today
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:50 - Sep 19 with 1808 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:48 - Sep 19 by EasternJack

How Routledge has been able to carve out a PL career as a winger without being able to cross the ball properly is beyond me.

2nd half should be tasty / it all kickednoff after the half time whistle

Why the Hell we are getting involved in handbags is beyond me. Wilf in the thick of it. Why give the ref the opportunity to dish out cards?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024