Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread 13:25 - Sep 18 with 50330 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Sep 19 with 3510 viewslifelong

Handbags after the halftime whistle going towards the tunnel.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Sep 19 with 3508 viewsOldjack

Nowt of note yet

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:52 - Sep 19 with 3484 viewsEasternJack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 19 by Loyal

Easily 2000 jacks there, easily.

Yes - looks mostly sold out from an allocation perspective

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:52 - Sep 19 with 3483 viewsjack2jack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:50 - Sep 19 by akajack

Didn't know we had it in us.

Least we have had a shot on target today

Aye goal should've stood anoll
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Sep 19 with 3449 viewsbalboajack

What exactly happened at the half time whistle? I'm at the game but all I could see is everyone running to break something up
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Sep 19 with 3394 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:48 - Sep 19 by EasternJack

How Routledge has been able to carve out a PL career as a winger without being able to cross the ball properly is beyond me.

2nd half should be tasty / it all kickednoff after the half time whistle

He was arguably our best crosser of the ball in our first 2 seasons in the top flight but hasn't been able to cross the road ever since, every single aspect of his game has been dreadful for years,
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Sep 19 with 3355 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Sep 19 by balboajack

What exactly happened at the half time whistle? I'm at the game but all I could see is everyone running to break something up

Routs and Onita had a bit of afters and it spilt over. Wilf looked like he was going to rip Gunters head off.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Sep 19 with 3352 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Sep 19 by balboajack

Hello, Arsene.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Sep 19 with 3332 viewsmagicdaps10

Couple of Swansea players arguing amongst themselves over who had the only shot on target.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Sep 19 with 3293 viewsSospan_Fach

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:48 - Sep 19 by EasternJack

How Routledge has been able to carve out a PL career as a winger without being able to cross the ball properly is beyond me.

2nd half should be tasty / it all kickednoff after the half time whistle

Agreed.
Disagree with the negative comments about Sanches from other people. He has been looking for a creative through ball a lot, okay they haven't come off but at least he is having a go. I think he is looking good, so is Mesa. He isn't dominating the game but passing to a Swans player when he gets it and keeping the move going.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Sep 19 with 3291 viewsEasternJack

I'm also at the game and had the shitiest view of it - looked like a spill over from the previous tackle that lead to heir throw.

Bony's been kicked a few times and the ref is very slow to spot the off ball stuff.

Reading are frustrated that we got ourselves in a position of control for the 2nd portion of that half.

Just need wide players that can cross the ball
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 20:56]

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:56 - Sep 19 with 3231 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

Routs and Onita had a bit of afters and it spilt over. Wilf looked like he was going to rip Gunters head off.

Let's hope Routledge gets a three match ban.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:57 - Sep 19 with 3167 viewsEasternJack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Sep 19 by Sospan_Fach

Agreed.
Disagree with the negative comments about Sanches from other people. He has been looking for a creative through ball a lot, okay they haven't come off but at least he is having a go. I think he is looking good, so is Mesa. He isn't dominating the game but passing to a Swans player when he gets it and keeping the move going.

Yes. Sanches has been much better so far in this game.

I also like the look of Mesa. Nothing spectacular though

Abraham for Routledge will unlock this game
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 20:58]

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:58 - Sep 19 with 3129 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:56 - Sep 19 by WarwickHunt

Let's hope Routledge gets a three match ban.

He's been awful again. Angel aswell, sad times but they've both had it I think.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:58 - Sep 19 with 3117 viewsMrSwerve

I guess we'll have to watch the second half.

I'm a glutton for punishment.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:02 - Sep 19 with 2946 viewsBytholWyn

Sanches better? You're kidding me right? If it wasn't Sanches, just a rookie making his first appearance from the U23s he'd be hooked at half-time. Given it's Sanches, and the Carabao Cup isn't a priority it's worth persevering with him - but hi s play is so naive it's untrue.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:02 - Sep 19 with 2930 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:58 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

He's been awful again. Angel aswell, sad times but they've both had it I think.

Past it at least two years ago, and that's being kind.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 19 with 2894 viewsMeraki

Only Fer booked?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 19 with 2882 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice bit of half time Status Quo. Apt.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 19 with 2847 viewsbalboajack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Sep 19 by WarwickHunt

Hello, Arsene.

I've been called worse
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:05 - Sep 19 with 2812 viewsMeraki

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 19 by exiledclaseboy

Nice bit of half time Status Quo. Apt.

I had a sudden urge to pop down to Argos
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:06 - Sep 19 with 2784 viewsLoyal

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Sep 19 by EasternJack

I'm also at the game and had the shitiest view of it - looked like a spill over from the previous tackle that lead to heir throw.

Bony's been kicked a few times and the ref is very slow to spot the off ball stuff.

Reading are frustrated that we got ourselves in a position of control for the 2nd portion of that half.

Just need wide players that can cross the ball
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 20:56]

Leroy lucky to stay on mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:06 - Sep 19 with 2759 viewsmacthejack

This ref is pure sh*te.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 19 with 2625 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 19 by Neath_Jack

That looked like a poor call by the ref, shoulder to shoulder wasnt it?

Ref is an utter rat of a man.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 19 with 2624 viewsmacthejack

1-0 Mawson
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024