Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread 13:25 - Sep 18 with 50396 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 13:43 - Sep 18 with 11652 viewsairedale

If it was up to me I think that I would play Bony, Sanches and Mesa, just to improve their match fitness.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 13:57 - Sep 18 with 11640 viewsSwan91

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 13:43 - Sep 18 by airedale

If it was up to me I think that I would play Bony, Sanches and Mesa, just to improve their match fitness.

Agree with that.. have mesa and Bony Start and also have Narsingh start.. I'm guessing PC has plans for him seeing as he played for the U-21's with Bony for match fitness.. This would also be the time to see how we do in the typical formation we used to play.. see if our attack play improves this way.

---------------Fabianski--------------
Naughton----FF------VDH------Olsson
----------Mesa--------Carrol------
Narsingh-----Sanches--------Ayew
----------------Bony--------------
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 14:09 - Sep 18 with 11614 viewsairedale

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 13:57 - Sep 18 by Swan91

Agree with that.. have mesa and Bony Start and also have Narsingh start.. I'm guessing PC has plans for him seeing as he played for the U-21's with Bony for match fitness.. This would also be the time to see how we do in the typical formation we used to play.. see if our attack play improves this way.

Be interesting as well to see that young lad Courtney Baker-Richardson make an appearance. I read somewhere last week that he was to be included in the squad. If he is though, and Bony, then what about Olli?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 14:35 - Sep 18 with 11589 viewsAl_Bundy

I'd like us to move the ball quicker.. this slow triangles is just nonsense , great we have shored at the back but at great expense on getting forward and creating anything
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 14:45 - Sep 18 with 11572 viewsTheKirkyLife

Agree with the main points above.

Nordfeldt

Rangel - VDH - Mawson/Rodon - Olsson
Britton - Mesa
Narsingh - Sanches - Routledge
Bony
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 14:48 - Sep 18 with 11565 viewsjacabertawe

Yes, give those first choice players and those like Mesa who perhaps are not yet up to match fitness a good run out. Scoring a few goals against Reading will boast confidence no end.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 14:49]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 15:22 - Sep 18 with 11529 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If VDH isn't fit, we will be down to two CB's. Would have been nice to give FF and AM a rest with a big one against Watford coming Saturday. Olsson too for that matter, but not sure who we can replace him with.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 17:04 - Sep 18 with 11439 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 13:57 - Sep 18 by Swan91

After comments from Narsingh and Clement after the last U23 game, it sounds like there's a plan for Narsingh to play more centrally, so I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Narsingh starting in the #10 position, just behind Bony.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 17:17 - Sep 18 with 11410 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why isn't this post pinned?

Did I see someone put Routledge in the team after Saturday?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 17:31 - Sep 18 with 11394 viewsJethroJack

To the OP....its Tuesday 19 September 👌
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 17:55 - Sep 18 with 11359 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 17:17 - Sep 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Why isn't this post pinned?

Did I see someone put Routledge in the team after Saturday?

The worrying thing is that someone put Routledge in the team on Saturday...
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 18:16 - Sep 18 with 11317 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 17:55 - Sep 18 by somersetsimon

The worrying thing is that someone put Routledge in the team on Saturday...

+1000
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 18:34 - Sep 18 with 11297 viewsIslingtonJack1912

Can anyone tell me if the game is pay on the gate?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 18:54 - Sep 18 with 11266 viewshobo

I'll go with

---------------Mulder--------------
Rangel----VdH------Mawson------Clucas
----------Mesa--------Britton------
Narsingh-----Sanches--------Routs
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:18 - Sep 18 with 11233 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No Barrow reunion tomorrow. Knee injury.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-misfit-mo

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:12 - Sep 18 with 11172 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 18:34 - Sep 18 by IslingtonJack1912

Can anyone tell me if the game is pay on the gate?

Yes. You can get tickets on the night.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 18 with 11159 viewsbryncochjack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 19:18 - Sep 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

No Barrow reunion tomorrow. Knee injury.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-misfit-mo

Was he getting down on one knee to propose to another lucky lady?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 07:32 - Sep 19 with 10812 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 18 by bryncochjack

Was he getting down on one knee to propose to another lucky lady?

That's how he injured it...repetitive strain injury.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 08:01 - Sep 19 with 10789 viewsEasternJack

I'm driving to this one - is there an onsite car park?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 08:39 - Sep 19 with 10745 views34dfgdf54

Rangel----VdH------Rodon------Ollson

Would like to see Rodon given some first team game time, with people like Rangel, Britton etc all around him, I don't think we will get a better time.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 08:43 - Sep 19 with 10736 viewsJethroJack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 08:01 - Sep 19 by EasternJack

I'm driving to this one - is there an onsite car park?

Whenever I've been to the Madejski, coming off the M4 (junction 11 A33) after about 5 minutes there's a huge car park on the right hand side and its about a 15 minute walk to the ground from there.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 8:50]
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 08:52 - Sep 19 with 10725 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 14:45 - Sep 18 by TheKirkyLife

Agree with the main points above.

Nordfeldt

Rangel - VDH - Mawson/Rodon - Olsson
Britton - Mesa
Narsingh - Sanches - Routledge
Bony

Routledge to start - madness!

We need him fresh so he can come off the bench against Watford for 5 minutes of slapstick comedy.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 10:43 - Sep 19 with 10612 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 08:39 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

Rangel----VdH------Rodon------Ollson

Would like to see Rodon given some first team game time, with people like Rangel, Britton etc all around him, I don't think we will get a better time.

Didn't Rodon play 90 minutes v Spurs for the U23 last night?
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 11:17 - Sep 19 with 10570 viewsjasper_T

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 10:43 - Sep 19 by somersetsimon

Didn't Rodon play 90 minutes v Spurs for the U23 last night?

He did.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 11:27 - Sep 19 with 10545 viewsEasternJack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 08:43 - Sep 19 by JethroJack

Whenever I've been to the Madejski, coming off the M4 (junction 11 A33) after about 5 minutes there's a huge car park on the right hand side and its about a 15 minute walk to the ground from there.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 8:50]

👍🏻

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024