Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. 17:49 - Sep 18 with 9765 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Anyone know of any feeds?
Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:13 - Sep 18 with 6110 viewsAl_Bundy

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 20:59 - Sep 18 by giantstoneater

Good result but they should be kicking themselves Spurs second goalscorer must have thought it was xmas with the space we afforded him. Game was crying out for Daniel James so not sure whats happening with him at the moment got to be better than our 11 Baker-whatshisname, who I thought was poor throughout.

To be fair he had poor service all around is neck or over the top most of the game, Didn't link up with Oli at all and was miles apart up front.

Would I have liked to see C-Baker play just off Oli when Oli was winning every header but the flick on's were going nowhere..
Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:17 - Sep 18 with 6096 viewsgiantstoneater

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:12 - Sep 18 by angryjack

The club are slowly siphoning wingers out we don't play with wide men since Clement been here,,he wants boring football making us hard to break down and hoping to sneak a goal here and there.....

I hope that you`re not right. We have 2 fit wingers Routledge and Narsingh and we want to convert Narsingh into a more central player and Routledge is living on borrowed time But looks like wingers at the Liberty will be a thing of the past - sad! Alf Ramsey has a lot to answer for!!
Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:21 - Sep 18 with 6074 viewsangryjack

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:17 - Sep 18 by giantstoneater

I hope that you`re not right. We have 2 fit wingers Routledge and Narsingh and we want to convert Narsingh into a more central player and Routledge is living on borrowed time But looks like wingers at the Liberty will be a thing of the past - sad! Alf Ramsey has a lot to answer for!!

I'm 100% right we got rid of a few wingers already and now we either play a diamond with no width or 5 at back with our full backs attempting to add our width
Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:24 - Sep 18 with 6059 viewsgiantstoneater

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:21 - Sep 18 by angryjack

I'm 100% right we got rid of a few wingers already and now we either play a diamond with no width or 5 at back with our full backs attempting to add our width

Agreeing with you Angry but as I said I hope you turn out to be wrong I like wingers they make the game exciting.
Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:28 - Sep 18 with 6039 viewsangryjack

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:24 - Sep 18 by giantstoneater

Agreeing with you Angry but as I said I hope you turn out to be wrong I like wingers they make the game exciting.

We average always had success with good wingers over the years,,we are boring team to watch at moment..like I said keep it safe and try pinch a goal
Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:38 - Sep 18 with 5994 viewsAl_Bundy

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:28 - Sep 18 by angryjack

We average always had success with good wingers over the years,,we are boring team to watch at moment..like I said keep it safe and try pinch a goal

To be fair we don't have the players to play an open expansive game. If we went to Spurs with wingers we would have got the normal pasting out of sight.
Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 22:23 - Sep 18 with 5930 viewsangryjack

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:38 - Sep 18 by Al_Bundy

To be fair we don't have the players to play an open expansive game. If we went to Spurs with wingers we would have got the normal pasting out of sight.

Got rid of our wingers that's why,,I agree we would have g7ruined but we don't play with wingers against anyone anymore that's my point either a diamond or 5 at back with full backs attempting to be our wide men.he sets out not to lose rather than win
Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 22:34 - Sep 18 with 5904 viewsmacthejack

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 22:23 - Sep 18 by angryjack

Got rid of our wingers that's why,,I agree we would have g7ruined but we don't play with wingers against anyone anymore that's my point either a diamond or 5 at back with full backs attempting to be our wide men.he sets out not to lose rather than win

We've got rid of our wingers because all the ones we've bought have been utter utter utter complete and unadulterated f*cking sh*t for years. Clement's doing the best with the sh*t tools he's been given. I'm sure he'd love to play with wingers but the only passable one at the moment is Ayew.
Login to get fewer ads

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 23:18 - Sep 18 with 5855 viewsjasper_T

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 21:38 - Sep 18 by Al_Bundy

You can still defend with wingers. Garry's old-fashioned two banks of four worked well defensively.
Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 03:44 - Sep 19 with 5771 viewsKilkennyjack

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 23:18 - Sep 18 by jasper_T

You can still defend with wingers. Garry's old-fashioned two banks of four worked well defensively.

You need wingers to play the Swansea way, to give the centre mids an out ball to keep it.
Arguably the best way to defend is to be good enough to keep it.

That said, maybe Clemo feels the current squad ain't good enough to keep it.

Beware of the Risen People

Under 23s playing Spurs tonight at 7:00pm. on 20:25 - Sep 22 with 5481 viewsPrivate_Partz

That was much better. 1 - 2 Ollie. Nearly bloody conceded straight after through.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024