Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay 19:29 - Sep 18 with 9822 viewsSgorioFruit

Kick off tonight at 19:45

Colwyn Bay currently play in the Evo Stik Northern Premier League First Division North.
Which is step four of non league.
Effectively, Colwyn Bay are 4 promotions away from league two.

Cmon the lads mun.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 21:40]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 21:55 - Sep 18 with 7391 viewsGaryjack

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 21:50 - Sep 18 by Kilkennyjack

Old Muhammad Ali Quote: “Frazier's got two chances. Slim, and none. And Slim just left town.”

For Frazier read Merthyr. Zip chance.

He actually said that before Frazier beat him!
Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 22:00 - Sep 18 with 7384 viewsSgorioFruit

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 21:49 - Sep 18 by Garyjack

Atherton Collieries 3-1 Colwyn Bay

It matters not where they were two or three seasons ago, fact is they'll never get back there again. Best they come home and hopefully be able to compete in their own countries league and a chance of actually winning something rather than live the dream that's never going to come true.

But it matters where they are now.
Is the WPL a higher or lower level than the level they are apparently struggling to compete at now?

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 22:07 - Sep 18 with 7366 viewsGaryjack

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 22:00 - Sep 18 by SgorioFruit

But it matters where they are now.
Is the WPL a higher or lower level than the level they are apparently struggling to compete at now?

Who cares! But they would certainly have more opportunities to be successful than the level they are playing at now. Only a fool would think otherwise.
Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 22:15 - Sep 18 with 7359 viewsSgorioFruit

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 22:07 - Sep 18 by Garyjack

Who cares! But they would certainly have more opportunities to be successful than the level they are playing at now. Only a fool would think otherwise.

Entitled to own opinion and all that.

Mine.... plot thus:

Keep the WPL clubs in the WPL and keep our 6 clubs in the English pyramid with a scope to progress ( 6 clubs apart from the swans are all in the top half of their divisions as we speak )

Cmon the lads mun.

SgorioFruit is a SgorioFruit, what a SgorioFruit SgorioFruit and a SgorioFruit

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 22:27 - Sep 18 with 7344 viewsAl_Bundy

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 21:53 - Sep 18 by Garyjack

Jesus Al, you seriously think we should all be rooted to the feed of our under 23's playing! Sort it out man!

Good point !

Although I was reminiscing over Stevenage Borough's ground as I watched thinking back to the good old days of the Auto Windscreens.
Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 00:05 - Sep 19 with 7314 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 22:27 - Sep 18 by Al_Bundy

Good point !

Although I was reminiscing over Stevenage Borough's ground as I watched thinking back to the good old days of the Auto Windscreens.

Two pager.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 09:29 - Sep 19 with 7271 viewsLoyal

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 21:14 - Sep 18 by Kilkennyjack

Quite right Gary.

And Merthyr.

WPL much better.

You wait until Merthyr are top of the premier league, then who will be laughing ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 09:35 - Sep 19 with 7270 viewsswanjackal

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 09:29 - Sep 19 by Loyal

You wait until Merthyr are top of the premier league, then who will be laughing ....

Torvill and Dean, as the thin sheet of ice enveloping Hades will allow them to show off their skills to the underworld.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 10:35 - Sep 19 with 7250 viewsSgorioFruit

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 09:29 - Sep 19 by Loyal

Is the correct answer

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 13:14 - Sep 19 with 7215 viewsSgorioFruit

Tonight after I win the euromillions I'm gona get on the phone to the chairman of Colwyn Bay and buy him out.
I will then recruit Sir Leon Britton, and his pal Martinez to play/manage the Bay to league 2 within 4 years.

Questions?

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 18:09 - Sep 19 with 7174 viewsBorojack

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 13:14 - Sep 19 by SgorioFruit

Tonight after I win the euromillions I'm gona get on the phone to the chairman of Colwyn Bay and buy him out.
I will then recruit Sir Leon Britton, and his pal Martinez to play/manage the Bay to league 2 within 4 years.

Questions?

I watched them play Darlington a couple of years ago.
Was in the Evostick then.
Darlo beat them 3_0 the Evostick Messi as the Quakers call him played a blinder that night.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 18:42 - Sep 19 with 7159 viewskarnataka

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 21:19 - Sep 18 by Neath_Jack

I feel zero affinity with the people or clubs of north Wales.

An arse end of a place too.

Not really. I Iived in Llandudno after leaving Swansea at the age of 10 until I went to Uni at 18 and it was a great place to grow up in. Your dismissive comment sounds like the view of someone who has never spent much time there. Deeside isn't very pleasant I agree but that's a very small part of North Wales while Snowdonia is without doubt the most spectacular and scenic part of the whole of Wales so to class that as the arse end is just ignorant.
Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 19:11 - Sep 19 with 7144 viewsKilkennyjack

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 18:42 - Sep 19 by karnataka

Not really. I Iived in Llandudno after leaving Swansea at the age of 10 until I went to Uni at 18 and it was a great place to grow up in. Your dismissive comment sounds like the view of someone who has never spent much time there. Deeside isn't very pleasant I agree but that's a very small part of North Wales while Snowdonia is without doubt the most spectacular and scenic part of the whole of Wales so to class that as the arse end is just ignorant.

Good points - i quite like gogland myself 😎.

Beware of the Risen People

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 19:28 - Sep 19 with 7135 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 13:14 - Sep 19 by SgorioFruit

Questions?

If you won 113 mkllion pounds don't you think you'd rather buy the Swans? If they get relegated the price would be much reduced.
You spending 113 million on Colwyn Bay brings cows and magic beans to mind.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 19:36 - Sep 19 with 7127 viewsNeath_Jack

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 18:42 - Sep 19 by karnataka

Well that's me told then.

Speak as i find me wuss, been to Rhyl, Wrexham, Bangor and Towyn. Shitholes the lot of them. Plus i can't stand their accents either.

Not fussed on mountains either if i'm honest, Gower and Pembs coast are far more spectacular areas in my opinion. If that makes me ignorant, well, i can live with that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 20:20 - Sep 19 with 7108 viewsSgorioFruit

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 19:36 - Sep 19 by Neath_Jack

Well that's me told then.

Speak as i find me wuss, been to Rhyl, Wrexham, Bangor and Towyn. Shitholes the lot of them. Plus i can't stand their accents either.

Not fussed on mountains either if i'm honest, Gower and Pembs coast are far more spectacular areas in my opinion. If that makes me ignorant, well, i can live with that.

Snowdonia and Anglesey, such beautiful places Cymru are proud to boast.

Up the Bay

Cmon the lads mun

Atherton Collieries v Colwyn Bay on 23:25 - Sep 23 with 6963 viewsSgorioFruit

Today's result

Colwyn Bay 5-0 Goole AFC

Get in the back of the net FIVE times you lovely colwyns bays

Cmon the boys mun

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024