Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading V Swans........who's going? 11:33 - Sep 19 with 5003 viewsEdmundo

3 of us heading up at around 4pm

Hopefully a half decent turnout (500+)

Looking forward to seeing us get through to the last 16.......maybe a cup year?

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 11:43 - Sep 19 with 4987 viewsairedale

Won't we get better than 500? It's on the M4, so I would have thought that we would get more then that.
Reading V Swans........who's going? on 12:03 - Sep 19 with 4953 viewsandypitt56

My Missus and myself will be in attendance, hoping for a good win!
Reading V Swans........who's going? on 12:10 - Sep 19 with 4941 viewsEdmundo

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 11:43 - Sep 19 by airedale

Won't we get better than 500? It's on the M4, so I would have thought that we would get more then that.

Can't see many more than 500, mainly because its round 3 of the Carabo Cup, its a 8pm kick off and the way we're playing at the mo.

I'd love to see 1k plus and a nice win 👍

Optimism rules!

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 12:54 - Sep 19 with 4888 viewsJethroJack

I'm going and my missus has decided to join me 😝
COYJB's...let's hit that onion bag tonight....at least 3 times (and keep a 5th clean sheet on the road).
Reading V Swans........who's going? on 13:26 - Sep 19 with 4833 viewsshandyjack

i'll be there, i take it pay on the gate means going to the ticket office first or can you actually pay at the turnstile? where is best for parking?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 13:29 - Sep 19 with 4827 viewsairedale

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 13:26 - Sep 19 by shandyjack

i'll be there, i take it pay on the gate means going to the ticket office first or can you actually pay at the turnstile? where is best for parking?

Go to the turnstile Shandy, Mr Fiddler is on duty tonight.

[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 13:32]
Reading V Swans........who's going? on 15:39 - Sep 19 with 4702 viewsawayjack

Yup 4 of us be there. Expect pay on gate and weather will encourage a few more London / SE jacks to make trip.
Reading V Swans........who's going? on 17:19 - Sep 19 with 4618 viewsTacticalTesticle

Just flown in from Vegas this morning, so stopping over in Reading to watch the game before the trek back home.

Great timing, the game being on the day we arrive back from our honeymoon.... Not planned at all hehe
Login to get fewer ads

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 18:04 - Sep 19 with 4543 viewsoldcob

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 17:19 - Sep 19 by TacticalTesticle

Just flown in from Vegas this morning, so stopping over in Reading to watch the game before the trek back home.

Great timing, the game being on the day we arrive back from our honeymoon.... Not planned at all hehe

Gambling, boozing, humping and now football. What a time you are having. Love the username btw.
Reading V Swans........who's going? on 18:12 - Sep 19 with 4527 viewsWarwickHunt

You spoil that girl.
Reading V Swans........who's going? on 18:25 - Sep 19 with 4499 viewspencoedjack

Your a better man than me I was fuked for a week after coming back from Vegas in June. I'd be getting home for some kip

Congrats on the wedding
Reading V Swans........who's going? on 18:43 - Sep 19 with 4462 viewsjackharris

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 13:26 - Sep 19 by shandyjack

Entrance to the stadium is by ticket only and if tickets are still available for away supporters then they can purchase them on the day at the South Stand ticket office located between gates 9 & 10.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 08:42 - Sep 20 with 4272 viewsawayjack

1k away fans per official attendance. Good support loud and proud.
Reading V Swans........who's going? on 09:40 - Sep 20 with 4224 viewsEdmundo

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 08:42 - Sep 20 by awayjack

1k away fans per official attendance. Good support loud and proud.

Friggin good turnour for a Tuesday night......good atmosphere, home fans a bit sparse and quiet!
Onwards and upwards, 4th round draw tonight 👍😂

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 13:21 - Sep 20 with 4118 viewsshandyjack

Reading V Swans........who's going? on 18:43 - Sep 19 by jackharris

Entrance to the stadium is by ticket only and if tickets are still available for away supporters then they can purchase them on the day at the South Stand ticket office located between gates 9 & 10.

Cheers, guy sold me a ticket for £5 outside the ticket office as his mate couldn't make it.

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024