Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone remember Sousa (team) doing this when he was here. 13:30 - Sep 19 with 2824 viewsKennedy

https://streamable.com/xdas6

Don't think it worked for us though

Just call me JFK

Anyone remember Sousa (team) doing this when he was here. on 13:53 - Sep 19 with 2774 viewsJackSkellington

As I wrote on here a few days ago, we need to surprise opponents with our set pieces, they're all totally predictable. Doing something bizarre like that might just confuse the hell out of teams for a few seconds and give us a chance to get a shot away! We need to try something.
Anyone remember Sousa (team) doing this when he was here. on 16:16 - Sep 19 with 2569 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolutely disgusting....i mean.....that first corner went out of play!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Anyone remember Sousa (team) doing this when he was here. on 16:47 - Sep 19 with 2507 viewsSTID2017

Anyone remember Sousa (team) doing this when he was here. on 13:53 - Sep 19 by JackSkellington

As I wrote on here a few days ago, we need to surprise opponents with our set pieces, they're all totally predictable. Doing something bizarre like that might just confuse the hell out of teams for a few seconds and give us a chance to get a shot away! We need to try something.

We should try the Watford method from the Graham Taylor era - all stand in front of the wall then peel away allowing a shot from the taker to blindside the opposition - now only if we had someone who could strike a ball from a free kick

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024