Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncle Donald 17:56 - Sep 19 with 16127 viewsmax936

on his soap box again, typical talking horse full off wind and piss, be better if he shut the fukup and stop antagonising the North Korea looney. He's desperate for them to start somin it seems.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-trump-threatens-to-totally-destroy-no

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/the-us-just-flew-six-jets-over-the-korean-pe

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/war-with-north-korea-starts-to-look-inevitab

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Uncle Donald on 18:02 - Sep 19 with 12724 viewsjack2jack

Diplomacy not his strong point it would seem.
Uncle Donald on 18:08 - Sep 19 with 12705 viewsmax936

Uncle Donald on 18:02 - Sep 19 by jack2jack

Doubt he can even spell the word.

Uncle Donald on 18:13 - Sep 19 with 12696 viewsDarran

Uncle Donald on 18:08 - Sep 19 by max936

Doubt he can even spell the word.

Yeah he's the laeader of the free world.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Uncle Donald on 18:24 - Sep 19 with 12677 viewsHighjack

Uncle Donald on 18:02 - Sep 19 by jack2jack

Diplomacy can not and will not work when it comes to Kim.

If I were in charge of solving this crisis I'd just send him 100kgs of pork scratchings every day until he hits 85 stone, has a massive coronary and needs to be cut out of his palace by the fire brigade

(Kim I mean, not trump, although this method would probably also work on trump)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 18:25]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Uncle Donald on 18:31 - Sep 19 with 12667 viewsjack2jack

Uncle Donald on 18:24 - Sep 19 by Highjack

Diplomacy can not and will not work when it comes to Kim.

If I were in charge of solving this crisis I'd just send him 100kgs of pork scratchings every day until he hits 85 stone, has a massive coronary and needs to be cut out of his palace by the fire brigade

(Kim I mean, not trump, although this method would probably also work on trump)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 18:25]

That would be a complete waste of a pork related product in my view.
I realise that diplomacy might not work,but saying he'll flatten NK, not really the way forward me thinks.
Uncle Donald on 18:34 - Sep 19 with 12660 viewsmax936

Uncle Donald on 18:13 - Sep 19 by Darran

Yeah he's the laeader of the free world.

Oh lookout here's the A level spelling chump.

Uncle Donald on 18:41 - Sep 19 with 12646 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Uncle Donald on 18:31 - Sep 19 by jack2jack

That would be a complete waste of a pork related product in my view.
I realise that diplomacy might not work,but saying he'll flatten NK, not really the way forward me thinks.

Doing nothing for decades whilst they successfully learned how to construct nuclear weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles wasn't the way forward either.

Personally I do not think they'll ever use one preemptively. I'm more concerned about them selling one of these things to an organisation like Isis who at one point in time probably could have scraped a few hundred million dollars together to tempt Kim into selling one, especially now these sanctions are getting tighter. I'm sure there'll be future groups capable of finding the money to buy one too. Even countries.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Uncle Donald on 18:54 - Sep 19 with 12631 viewsjack2jack

Uncle Donald on 18:41 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Doing nothing for decades whilst they successfully learned how to construct nuclear weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles wasn't the way forward either.

Personally I do not think they'll ever use one preemptively. I'm more concerned about them selling one of these things to an organisation like Isis who at one point in time probably could have scraped a few hundred million dollars together to tempt Kim into selling one, especially now these sanctions are getting tighter. I'm sure there'll be future groups capable of finding the money to buy one too. Even countries.

The footy is on in just over an hour, so I think I'll opt out of this one
Login to get fewer ads

Uncle Donald on 19:14 - Sep 19 with 12596 viewsmonmouth

Uncle Donald on 18:54 - Sep 19 by jack2jack

The footy is on in just over an hour, so I think I'll opt out of this one

I might go a bit nuclear myself if we don't try and dictate the game tonight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Uncle Donald on 19:18 - Sep 19 with 12587 viewsjack2jack

Uncle Donald on 19:14 - Sep 19 by monmouth

I might go a bit nuclear myself if we don't try and dictate the game tonight.

I'll been shell shocked if we don't win this one.
Uncle Donald on 19:35 - Sep 19 with 12572 viewsmax936

Uncle Donald on 19:18 - Sep 19 by jack2jack

I'll been shell shocked if we don't win this one.

I'll go Ballistic

Uncle Donald on 19:41 - Sep 19 with 12561 viewsmonmouth

Uncle Donald on 19:35 - Sep 19 by max936

I'll go Ballistic

Old Jack will be intercontinental

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Uncle Donald on 19:44 - Sep 19 with 12558 viewsmax936

Uncle Donald on 19:41 - Sep 19 by monmouth

Old Jack will be intercontinental

I'll make a change from being Blitzed

Uncle Donald on 19:53 - Sep 19 with 12534 viewsswan85

Uncle Donald on 19:44 - Sep 19 by max936

I'll make a change from being Blitzed

This is a serious subject, these jokes should be fissioned out.
Uncle Donald on 20:01 - Sep 19 with 12517 viewsEbo

And on that bombshell.....

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Uncle Donald on 12:52 - Sep 21 with 12372 viewsHighjack

Uncle Donald on 18:41 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Even if Isis or some other rogue nation did 'buy' a missile off NK they'd still have to build a facility to launch the bloody thing without people noticing it, that's the difficult bit.

It would be easier to make your own, the technology has been round for 70 years, everyone knows how to do it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Uncle Donald on 13:24 - Sep 21 with 12339 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fair play he's a f@cking beaut aye

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Uncle Donald on 13:49 - Sep 21 with 12317 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Uncle Donald on 12:52 - Sep 21 by Highjack

Even if Isis or some other rogue nation did 'buy' a missile off NK they'd still have to build a facility to launch the bloody thing without people noticing it, that's the difficult bit.

It would be easier to make your own, the technology has been round for 70 years, everyone knows how to do it.

Not a missile, a bomb.

Uncle Donald on 14:12 - Sep 21 with 12308 viewsMo_Wives

Uncle Donald on 13:24 - Sep 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Love him or hate him, he does provide entertainment. Did you see this he tweeted out the other day?

Ladies and gentlemen....the leader of the free world. It's like a remake of the Tom Hanks film 'Big', but the 12 year old boy got the job as president.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Uncle Donald on 14:34 - Sep 21 with 12285 viewsswan85

Uncle Donald on 13:49 - Sep 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not a missile, a bomb.

You do know how big these are don't you? HM customs would notice about 30 people carrying "something" of suspicion through Gatwick airport.
Uncle Donald on 14:38 - Sep 21 with 12283 viewsLeonWasGod

Uncle Donald on 13:24 - Sep 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

That's cruel. He obviously meant to say Narnia, where he's planning to expand his furniture business. Easy mistake to make in front of the cameras.
Uncle Donald on 14:40 - Sep 21 with 12277 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Uncle Donald on 14:34 - Sep 21 by swan85

You do know how big these are don't you? HM customs would notice about 30 people carrying "something" of suspicion through Gatwick airport.

If they've miniaturised one then it's not impossible to smuggle one out on a submarine, corrupt merchant vessel or similar. You don't even have to get it to a major city. Just get one to within a few miles of the shore of Hawaii or some other land mass and the damage would be done.

Uncle Donald on 15:06 - Sep 24 with 12125 viewsmax936

Again the innuendo continues, there's only one way this is going very worrying.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-tweets-threats-against-nkorea-after-un

In other news an American ISIS fighter has been detained

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/a-captured-american-isis-fighter-could-under

Uncle Donald on 15:21 - Sep 24 with 12103 viewsexiledclaseboy

Uncle Donald on 15:06 - Sep 24 by max936

Again the innuendo continues, there's only one way this is going very worrying.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-tweets-threats-against-nkorea-after-un

In other news an American ISIS fighter has been detained

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/a-captured-american-isis-fighter-could-under

The bloke’s a f^cking idiot. Someone tell him about the First Amendment. Where are all the constitutional scholars who spent eight years whining mercilessly about Obama’s apparent disrespect fir the Constitution? Is it ok when trump wants people to lose their jobs for exercising their constitutional rights?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/24/donald-trump-nfl-protests-kneel-

Poll: Tory leader

Uncle Donald on 15:34 - Sep 24 with 12093 viewsDarran

Uncle Donald on 15:21 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

The bloke’s a f^cking idiot. Someone tell him about the First Amendment. Where are all the constitutional scholars who spent eight years whining mercilessly about Obama’s apparent disrespect fir the Constitution? Is it ok when trump wants people to lose their jobs for exercising their constitutional rights?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/24/donald-trump-nfl-protests-kneel-

He's lasted longer than I thought anyway. About time someone took him out now. They can take Kim Wring Un out too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024