Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders new book coming out. 09:52 - Sep 20 with 81788 viewspikeypaul

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-convicted-murdering-three-gener

This new book should be an interesting read but no doubt only tell us things we have already read and know.

Did not realise it was going yet again to the court of appeal next year.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 9:56]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:56 - Sep 21 with 12044 viewsDarran

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:52 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Not true. Alison Lewis was discharged from Cefn Coed for being aggressive and violent towards the staff that worked there. She was assessed by a psychiatrist and deemed not to be suffering from any form of acute psychosis or clinical depression which were the diagnosis offered for her admission.

Did she fill you in for trying to give her a bed bath?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:00 - Sep 21 with 12036 viewsJackfath

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:56 - Sep 21 by Darran

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:02 - Sep 21 with 12030 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:56 - Sep 21 by Darran

Seriously Dar, she was fvckin nightmare!
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:02 - Sep 21 with 12026 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:33 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Last go, your words "Police crime scene pictures showed! The killer (after washing off blood) did not even bother to pull the plug out of the bath! The bath was an unbelievable sight i.e. stained to an extent that you could swear it was filled almost entirely of 'neat' undiluted blood with minimal water content." That scene is not consistent with someone 'showering off blood'! As i said, i'm not saying Morris didn't do it, just that he did not shower himself in that bath, he would certainly have lost hairs and a DNA match would have been found.

If it makes you feel better? The photographic/video evidence that the police presented to a court of law?... That the prosecution verbally presented to a court of law? That was scruitinised by a judge, high ranking legal expertise and the CPS? That was reported in the national press and shown on prime time Sunday night TV? Was an accidental spill of paint into a bath by David Morris on the night of the murders.

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:05 - Sep 21 with 12012 viewsdickythorpe

The most disturbing thing for me was the way the word "bludgeoned" was comically used by news reporters every time this murder was reported.
Plus Doris Dawson 's picture should never have been used. Poor, poor woman.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:11 - Sep 21 with 12004 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:02 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

If it makes you feel better? The photographic/video evidence that the police presented to a court of law?... That the prosecution verbally presented to a court of law? That was scruitinised by a judge, high ranking legal expertise and the CPS? That was reported in the national press and shown on prime time Sunday night TV? Was an accidental spill of paint into a bath by David Morris on the night of the murders.

He accidentally spilt paint into the bath?

Wtf! Was he trying to decorate the house to cover up the evidence!

I don't know where you're going with this as i've already stated i think he did it. Just that he didn't use the bath to shower himself.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:26 - Sep 21 with 11971 viewsDarran

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:02 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Seriously Dar, she was fvckin nightmare!

No wonder you used to buy 24 cans of Bow on the way home from nights.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:35 - Sep 21 with 11952 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:26 - Sep 21 by Darran

No wonder you used to buy 24 cans of Bow on the way home from nights.

I'd be hoovering and polishing around the house by 11am, off my fvckin trolley!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 22:36]
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:37 - Sep 21 with 11942 viewsdickythorpe

Dai Morris was seen buying dildos that week I once heard.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:42 - Sep 21 with 11928 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:37 - Sep 21 by dickythorpe

Dai Morris was seen buying dildos that week I once heard.

Where? In Tescos?
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 02:50 - Sep 22 with 11830 viewsLoyal

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:53 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

I used to know one of the coppers who arrested him (he's not in the force now). He was adamant that Morris basically fessed up to his solicitor when they were talking in the interview room. Nothing that could be used as evidence in court as he wasn't being interviewed under caution at the time, but he had absolutely no doubt of his guilt.

I'm surprised he knows that as those conversations are legal privilege. And there should be no way a copper should have access to or hear any conversation between a solicitor and their client.

Especially when concocting a defence 😂👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 02:55 - Sep 22 with 11828 viewsLoyal

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 00:03 - Sep 21 by owainglyndwr

Not one of the Lewis family are you?
People of clydach still feel the police are involved

People of Clydach ....
That's where it goes wrong.
Fcking weirdo place.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 07:29 - Sep 22 with 11782 viewswhoflungdung

Often people who are suspicious of Police stay that way no matter what.

Justice is often subjective

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:04 - Sep 22 with 11733 viewsValerie

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 07:29 - Sep 22 by whoflungdung

I think the people of Clydach have a right to be suspicious of the actions of the 3 arrested police officers.Afterall the police themselves were or they would not have been taken in for perverting the course of justice.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 11:06]
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:34 - Sep 22 with 11714 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 02:55 - Sep 22 by Loyal

People of Clydach ....
That's where it goes wrong.
Fcking weirdo place.

The old Bont i.e. Pontardulais used to be an interesting place many a year back for urban myths and insane rumours. The place was the local habitat of a local-legend i.e. a tramp called 'Id (Idris) Flush *pronunced Floosh* by many.

The guy used to die sometimes two or three times a year and lose a leg by regular occurence usually to either an infected rat bite or by ( he used to sleep in Graic Merthyr loco-shed) NCB coal-tram accident.

It took some doing for that manic-hyper-resurrection case of a tramp to have lost at least a dozen of his own legs.

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:53 - Sep 22 with 11610 viewsMo_Wives

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:09 - Sep 21 by icecoldjack

Any other Police officers arrested for perverting the course of justice ?

3 is a bit much don't you think? and as for convictions, well it is SWP we're talking about here, one of the most bent forces in the UK , which is why many don't believe a fookin word they say or do half the time.

Here is the SWP hiding and allegedly shredding evidence in Britians LARGEST Police corruption trial !!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/jan/26/lynette-white-police-corruption-evide

Here is the SWP stealing 30k after raiding a house .
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-34647561

Here is SWP not dealing with 57 counts of corruption
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/no-welsh-police-corruption-prosecut

I'm just scratching the surface of what SWP are as a force, a well know law unto themselves, throw in the UK 's largest Police corruption trial and i think it's safe to say they arn't the most trust worthy of forces.

3 officers arrested and then not charged doesn't mean anything when you stack it up against a quick google search of the worst Police force in the UK.

Also, don't forget what they did to Dai Rhys (the karaoke king) and Chip Roberts.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:15 - Sep 22 with 11492 viewsicecoldjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:53 - Sep 22 by Mo_Wives

Also, don't forget what they did to Dai Rhys (the karaoke king) and Chip Roberts.

Yeah. It was a dog job gone wrong .

And by the way that's my fookin £20 !
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 23:49 - Sep 22 with 11396 viewsJack123

Gut feeling, they got the wrong man.. I have always felt that.

libera nos a malo

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 00:13 - Sep 23 with 11371 viewsDJack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 07:29 - Sep 22 by whoflungdung

And some of us have had a number of negative ((unwarranted)...no pun intended)) instances with police officers. Our police officers are subjective, so what's your point?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:36 - Sep 23 with 11233 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 23:49 - Sep 22 by Jack123

Gut feeling, they got the wrong man.. I have always felt that.

Fortunately the jury that heard all the evidence , found the murdering b*stard guilty on the evidence provided , rather than making their decision on a gut feeling and conspiracy theory..

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:20 - Sep 23 with 11187 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:36 - Sep 23 by Flashberryjack

Fortunately the jury that heard all the evidence , found the murdering b*stard guilty on the evidence provided , rather than making their decision on a gut feeling and conspiracy theory..

I'm not disagreeing with you flash, but it's about time we had professional juries instead of '12 good men'. People who are trained and actually understand the evidence that is being presented from both sides.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 01:51 - Sep 24 with 11126 viewsNeathJack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:20 - Sep 23 by Garyjack

I'm not disagreeing with you flash, but it's about time we had professional juries instead of '12 good men'. People who are trained and actually understand the evidence that is being presented from both sides.

One man's trained is another man's programmed.

If I were to be on trial for anything I'd much prefer a jury of my peers rather than a group of people who have been "trained" to lean a certain way.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 08:38 - Sep 24 with 11081 viewsGowerjack

Nonsense.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 08:59 - Sep 24 with 11069 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 08:38 - Sep 24 by Gowerjack

Nonsense.

If I was up on a criminal charge that I wasn’t guilty of I’d rather put my fate in the hands of a single professionally trained judge than 12 “normal people” who may well post on Planet Swans or the Daily Mail website. People are stupid and they shouldn’t be allowed to make life changing decisions about other people.

Poll: Tory leader

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 10:40 - Sep 24 with 11026 viewsDr_Winston

Yup. Been saying this for years.

Jurors should be professionals, ideally with specific training in the kind of case that they're sitting on. Asking some random herbert from the electoral roll to decide on innocence or guilt in a complex fraud case or murder trial is lunacy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024