Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders new book coming out. 09:52 - Sep 20 with 81648 viewspikeypaul

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-convicted-murdering-three-gener

This new book should be an interesting read but no doubt only tell us things we have already read and know.

Did not realise it was going yet again to the court of appeal next year.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 9:56]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 09:55 - Sep 20 with 22188 viewsDarran

It won't be an interesting read then will it? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 14:13 - Sep 20 with 22034 viewsraynor94

Have always had my doubts about his guilt

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 14:46 - Sep 20 with 21985 viewsHighjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 14:13 - Sep 20 by raynor94

Have always had my doubts about his guilt

That's probably due to the fact he definitely didn't do it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:08 - Sep 20 with 21956 viewsicecoldjack

Morris was a real nasty piece of work, but i have no doubt he was fitted up, forensic cleaning of the crime scene, family members in the Police with a conflict of interest, i'm surprised he's still in prison, no doubt it will get over turned one day and the scumbag will leave prison with a huge pay out.

I think the book will be quite interesting .
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:49 - Sep 20 with 21918 viewsexhmrc1

2 separate juries have found him unanimously guilty. 2 different judges sat on the case and he had 2 separate legal teams one headed by Michael Mansfield. The guy writing this book claims the ripper was a woman. Let the court decide. All I can say is people I know who attended the trial all thought he was guilty and that included reporters, members of the family and the public, I was told by a defence solicitor in Cardiff at the time of the first verdict he had no doubt of his guilt and he spends all his time defending people.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 16:04 - Sep 20 with 21891 viewsLoyal

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:08 - Sep 20 by icecoldjack

Morris was a real nasty piece of work, but i have no doubt he was fitted up, forensic cleaning of the crime scene, family members in the Police with a conflict of interest, i'm surprised he's still in prison, no doubt it will get over turned one day and the scumbag will leave prison with a huge pay out.

I think the book will be quite interesting .

Forensic cleaning, what's that ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 16:43 - Sep 20 with 21849 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 16:04 - Sep 20 by Loyal

Forensic cleaning, what's that ?

Let me intervene here to dispel the 'urban-myth' that the house had been subject (post crime(s)) to some sort of forensic clean-up that could only have been performed by individuals bearing 'professional' high expertise

Police crime scene pictures showed! The killer (after washing off blood) did not even bother to pull the plug out of the bath! The bath was an unbelievable sight i.e. stained to an extent that you could swear it was filled almost entirely of 'neat' undiluted blood with minimal water content. The baths plug was still in-situ and stopping water/blood draining into drainage system.

Police crime scene pictures showed! The house had been extensively damaged by (DNA destroying) fire(s), the kitchen picture really hit home the damage caused! Hardly the work of a criminal genius. Those pictures? There for millions to see on BBC Panorama 'Fair Cops' edition.

And to those that say that cops were the murder(s)? No forensically aware cop would have left leaving the crime-scene bath like that. Oh BTW low IQ intellectually challenged joyriders set many a car on fire to destroy DNA evidence, hardly forensic geniuses hey????

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 16:57 - Sep 20 with 21826 viewsLoyal

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 16:43 - Sep 20 by Wingstandwood

Let me intervene here to dispel the 'urban-myth' that the house had been subject (post crime(s)) to some sort of forensic clean-up that could only have been performed by individuals bearing 'professional' high expertise

Police crime scene pictures showed! The killer (after washing off blood) did not even bother to pull the plug out of the bath! The bath was an unbelievable sight i.e. stained to an extent that you could swear it was filled almost entirely of 'neat' undiluted blood with minimal water content. The baths plug was still in-situ and stopping water/blood draining into drainage system.

Police crime scene pictures showed! The house had been extensively damaged by (DNA destroying) fire(s), the kitchen picture really hit home the damage caused! Hardly the work of a criminal genius. Those pictures? There for millions to see on BBC Panorama 'Fair Cops' edition.

And to those that say that cops were the murder(s)? No forensically aware cop would have left leaving the crime-scene bath like that. Oh BTW low IQ intellectually challenged joyriders set many a car on fire to destroy DNA evidence, hardly forensic geniuses hey????

Urban myths abound.
For three and six people.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:25 - Sep 20 with 21784 viewsicecoldjack

Well i'm only going on the stories released in the press.

prosecutor Patrick Harrington QC was force to restart his opening address after a new jury, including eight of the original jurors, had been sworn in.

Morris, of Craig-Cefn-Parc, in the Swansea Valley, denies all four murder charges.

But Mr Harrington said he intended to demonstrate that Morris fitted the profile of the person responsible for the deaths.

Mr Harrington said the murder attack was so furious that the skulls of all four victims were crushed.

It had been so brutal that the murders could only be described as a "massacre".

An invalid, Mrs Dawson was killed in her bed and her body set on fire.

The children were brutally attacked and killed and their bodies carried on to the upstairs landing.

But Mrs Power had been the focus of the attack, her body was battered with a heavy iron bar 38 times, resulting in severe head injuries.

Mr Harrington said that in the month before the attack Mrs Power had begun an intense lesbian relationship with former policewoman Alison Lewis, 32.

After her marriage had broken up, Mrs Power had become a "sexual adventurer", leading a complex life.

But she had been in a settled relationship with Mrs Lewis at the time of the attack.

He said that Mrs Power had previously been a close friend of a woman called Mandy Jewell, who was Morris's girlfriend.

Morris had been angry at the way the relationship had broken up although he had never approved of it, the court heard.

But Morris later told police that he had had a sexual relationship with Mrs Power in the weeks before her death.

Mr Harrington said that Morris fitted the killer's profile due to a number of character traits.

He added that Morris was also "forensically aware" or had been alert to the type of clues which might be left behind.

Mr Harrington said that the initial murder investigation had been hampered by a number of false trails"

The prosecuter coined the phrase "forensically aware"

I've heard plenty of stories as to the actual state of the house and the victims inside, i don't know what is true and what isn't, there is something that doesn't quite fit RE Alison Lewis and her husband though, both were also arrested , and also det inspector Stuart Lewis Alisons brother in law, thats a very bold move to arrest 3 police officers yet the evidence was cut and dried for Morris.

Many people think there is a lot more to it, especially with 3 Police officers arrested .
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:47 - Sep 20 with 21749 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:25 - Sep 20 by icecoldjack

Well i'm only going on the stories released in the press.

prosecutor Patrick Harrington QC was force to restart his opening address after a new jury, including eight of the original jurors, had been sworn in.

Morris, of Craig-Cefn-Parc, in the Swansea Valley, denies all four murder charges.

But Mr Harrington said he intended to demonstrate that Morris fitted the profile of the person responsible for the deaths.

Mr Harrington said the murder attack was so furious that the skulls of all four victims were crushed.

It had been so brutal that the murders could only be described as a "massacre".

An invalid, Mrs Dawson was killed in her bed and her body set on fire.

The children were brutally attacked and killed and their bodies carried on to the upstairs landing.

But Mrs Power had been the focus of the attack, her body was battered with a heavy iron bar 38 times, resulting in severe head injuries.

Mr Harrington said that in the month before the attack Mrs Power had begun an intense lesbian relationship with former policewoman Alison Lewis, 32.

After her marriage had broken up, Mrs Power had become a "sexual adventurer", leading a complex life.

But she had been in a settled relationship with Mrs Lewis at the time of the attack.

He said that Mrs Power had previously been a close friend of a woman called Mandy Jewell, who was Morris's girlfriend.

Morris had been angry at the way the relationship had broken up although he had never approved of it, the court heard.

But Morris later told police that he had had a sexual relationship with Mrs Power in the weeks before her death.

Mr Harrington said that Morris fitted the killer's profile due to a number of character traits.

He added that Morris was also "forensically aware" or had been alert to the type of clues which might be left behind.

Mr Harrington said that the initial murder investigation had been hampered by a number of false trails"

The prosecuter coined the phrase "forensically aware"

I've heard plenty of stories as to the actual state of the house and the victims inside, i don't know what is true and what isn't, there is something that doesn't quite fit RE Alison Lewis and her husband though, both were also arrested , and also det inspector Stuart Lewis Alisons brother in law, thats a very bold move to arrest 3 police officers yet the evidence was cut and dried for Morris.

Many people think there is a lot more to it, especially with 3 Police officers arrested .

The prosecution/police delivered the ultimate blow to Morris innocent claim in the second trial that utterly destroyed Morris. Unlike the first trial the police further investigated Morris claim that he had left his chain during an earlier visit to Mandy Powers house. The police found out this was another lie because phone records proved he was in his own house at the time of his stated Mandy Power visit.

Bear in mind he also bought a 'replacement' chain with almost immeadiate effect after the murders and got a relative to do so not to raise suspicion. So things do not look good for Morris because his 'missing' original chain (picture also shown on BBC Panorama) was right in the midst of the murders. covered in blood. How did he know it would end up there hey?

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:53 - Sep 20 with 21735 viewsDr_Winston

I used to know one of the coppers who arrested him (he's not in the force now). He was adamant that Morris basically fessed up to his solicitor when they were talking in the interview room. Nothing that could be used as evidence in court as he wasn't being interviewed under caution at the time, but he had absolutely no doubt of his guilt.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:30 - Sep 20 with 21678 viewsJackfath

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:53 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

I used to know one of the coppers who arrested him (he's not in the force now). He was adamant that Morris basically fessed up to his solicitor when they were talking in the interview room. Nothing that could be used as evidence in court as he wasn't being interviewed under caution at the time, but he had absolutely no doubt of his guilt.

Well he would say that, wouldn't he?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:31 - Sep 20 with 21677 viewsHighjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:49 - Sep 20 by exhmrc1

2 separate juries have found him unanimously guilty. 2 different judges sat on the case and he had 2 separate legal teams one headed by Michael Mansfield. The guy writing this book claims the ripper was a woman. Let the court decide. All I can say is people I know who attended the trial all thought he was guilty and that included reporters, members of the family and the public, I was told by a defence solicitor in Cardiff at the time of the first verdict he had no doubt of his guilt and he spends all his time defending people.

Oh god, look who's back.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:36 - Sep 20 with 21647 viewsDarran

A moderator shouldn't be saying that.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:42 - Sep 20 with 21645 viewsDr_Winston

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:36 - Sep 20 by Darran

A moderator shouldn't be saying that.

Why not?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:49 - Sep 20 with 21606 viewsDarran

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:42 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

Why not?

You might get Pip into trouble.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 19:02 - Sep 20 with 21579 viewsDr_Winston

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:49 - Sep 20 by Darran

You might get Pip into trouble.

Compared to some other posts on the subject I doubt "Solicitor acts entirely properly" is going to cause much bother.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 19:04 - Sep 20 with 21570 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 19:02 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

Compared to some other posts on the subject I doubt "Solicitor acts entirely properly" is going to cause much bother.

Anyway, the authorities are busy investigating allegations of hate crimes against Jason Price.

Poll: Tory leader

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:02 - Sep 20 with 21479 viewstheloneranger

I believe a microphone and recording equipment was inadvertently "left" on in the interview room, while this conversation took place, but could not be used as evidence!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:15 - Sep 20 with 21447 viewsDr_Winston

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:02 - Sep 20 by theloneranger

I believe a microphone and recording equipment was inadvertently "left" on in the interview room, while this conversation took place, but could not be used as evidence!!

The story is elsewhere then. That's interesting.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:22 - Sep 20 with 21423 viewsdickythorpe

Who was the woman who jumped off Dyfatty flats to her death?
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:02 - Sep 20 with 21357 viewsNogginthenog

I bet Jeremy Corbyn had something to do with it.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:58 - Sep 20 with 21210 viewsRogerstone

Didn't the police officer girlfriend check herself into hospital after the murder? And couldn't be interviewed due to the mental health act.

I know a prison officer who reckons it was a fit up

Awful brutal murders that happened wen I worked in Clydach. I hope the truth comes kit one-day as there were so many rumours

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 23:36 - Sep 20 with 21168 viewsrob

I have no doubt of his guilt. Nutcase.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 00:03 - Sep 21 with 21150 viewsowainglyndwr

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:49 - Sep 20 by exhmrc1

Not one of the Lewis family are you?
People of clydach still feel the police are involved
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024