Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders new book coming out. 09:52 - Sep 20 with 81860 viewspikeypaul

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-convicted-murdering-three-gener

This new book should be an interesting read but no doubt only tell us things we have already read and know.

Did not realise it was going yet again to the court of appeal next year.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 9:56]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:18 - Sep 21 with 5350 viewsValerie

All victims finger nails filed down to get rid of evidence after the deaths, Morris must have really known how to clean a scene of crimes area and absolutely zero forensic evidence left.
He was wasting his time as a scrap metal dealer.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:27 - Sep 21 with 5338 viewsValerie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845510/Who-REALLY-murdered-married-WPC-

Bit old but still very interesting read.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 18:28]
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:38 - Sep 21 with 5321 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:04 - Sep 21 by trampie

I don't get your point, why was there was little or no evidence ?

The numerous evidence destroying fires e.g. extreme kitchen destruction etc shown on BBC Panorama sort of says something along with the fact the killer used a sock (or pair of) as gloves on night of murders.

The cr#p I've heard (read it on here previous) about the entire bath plumbing system being removed and cleaned is utter b#llshit...... Precious time used there to do that.....There are a few other urban myths that were never metioned once in both the court cases and even if true? Why was stuff that would be profound evidence and of extreme significance never mentioned?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 18:41]

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:40 - Sep 21 with 5316 viewsicecoldjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:27 - Sep 21 by Valerie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845510/Who-REALLY-murdered-married-WPC-

Bit old but still very interesting read.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 18:28]

Stop being such a conspiracy theorist mun !!

"Mandy said her girlfriends husband threatend to kill her if she didnt stay away from his wife"
He later said "it was just a joke "

Not used as evidence ?? motive right there i'd have thought .
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 19:02 - Sep 21 with 5279 viewsValerie

Hell of a joke I bet they were all falling around crying at that one.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 19:34 - Sep 21 with 5245 viewstrampie

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:38 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

The numerous evidence destroying fires e.g. extreme kitchen destruction etc shown on BBC Panorama sort of says something along with the fact the killer used a sock (or pair of) as gloves on night of murders.

The cr#p I've heard (read it on here previous) about the entire bath plumbing system being removed and cleaned is utter b#llshit...... Precious time used there to do that.....There are a few other urban myths that were never metioned once in both the court cases and even if true? Why was stuff that would be profound evidence and of extreme significance never mentioned?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 18:41]

So whoever did it knew what they were doing then ?, they destroyed evidence.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 19:45 - Sep 21 with 5229 viewsValerie

Yes,absolutely no forensic left by Morris in what the prosecution described as a crazed,barbaric attack.Morris done well to restore his composure and 100% clean up the scene so he left zero forensic evidences.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:03 - Sep 21 with 5192 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 19:34 - Sep 21 by trampie

So whoever did it knew what they were doing then ?, they destroyed evidence.

Half and half regarding knew what they were doing, not exactly rocket science i.e. done the joyrider trick of setting fire to destroy evidence but left a bath full of bloodied water with potential-risk of leaving a stray hair etc. There again a drunk or drugged up individual can make mistakes like that.

It's not rocket science? Just watch a typical detective series like Columbo where the killer always tends to put on a pair of leather gloves? Or the cop picks up the murder weapon with an hankichief. I think most of us know that hands leave fingerprints? I also think a lot of us also know saliva on a unwashed and recentley used glass leaves DNA.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:20 - Sep 21 with 5169 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:03 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

Half and half regarding knew what they were doing, not exactly rocket science i.e. done the joyrider trick of setting fire to destroy evidence but left a bath full of bloodied water with potential-risk of leaving a stray hair etc. There again a drunk or drugged up individual can make mistakes like that.

It's not rocket science? Just watch a typical detective series like Columbo where the killer always tends to put on a pair of leather gloves? Or the cop picks up the murder weapon with an hankichief. I think most of us know that hands leave fingerprints? I also think a lot of us also know saliva on a unwashed and recentley used glass leaves DNA.

So would being in that bathwater. No way would he had not left DNA there if he had used that bath to wash himself, impossible.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:24 - Sep 21 with 5159 viewsJackfath

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:20 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

So would being in that bathwater. No way would he had not left DNA there if he had used that bath to wash himself, impossible.

So what are you saying?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:27 - Sep 21 with 5157 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:24 - Sep 21 by Jackfath

So what are you saying?

He didn't bathe in it?
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:42 - Sep 21 with 5137 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:20 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Difficulty/impossibilty of harvesting and obtaining a near microscopic miniscule residual skin particle/fluid DNA in an area of cross-contamination comp of the victims blood and water! Now an unseen vellus hair in the bath area would have been a different story.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 20:45]

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:48 - Sep 21 with 5120 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:42 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

Difficulty/impossibilty of harvesting and obtaining a near microscopic miniscule residual skin particle/fluid DNA in an area of cross-contamination comp of the victims blood and water! Now an unseen vellus hair in the bath area would have been a different story.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 20:45]

Easily done, no way would that bath water have been removed until they had found what they were looking for, and they would have if it had been there. Now i'm not saying he didn't do it, just that he didn't bathe in that water.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:56 - Sep 21 with 5094 viewsJackfath

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:48 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Easily done, no way would that bath water have been removed until they had found what they were looking for, and they would have if it had been there. Now i'm not saying he didn't do it, just that he didn't bathe in that water.

So who did then?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:58 - Sep 21 with 5089 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:48 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

But you see the murderer did bathe in that water hence why the police crime scene picture showed a bath full of showered off blood. Indeed if the murderer had by sheer chance shed an unseen hair especially of type to be barely visable to human eye e.g. vellus hair and that hair was above the water-bloodline then. Of stuff down to sheer luck and sheer chance. A vital clue would/could indeed have been found.

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:03 - Sep 21 with 5075 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:56 - Sep 21 by Jackfath

So who did then?

Who did what?
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:05 - Sep 21 with 5067 viewsJackfath

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:03 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Who did what?

Had a bath.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:07 - Sep 21 with 5060 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:58 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

But you see the murderer did bathe in that water hence why the police crime scene picture showed a bath full of showered off blood. Indeed if the murderer had by sheer chance shed an unseen hair especially of type to be barely visable to human eye e.g. vellus hair and that hair was above the water-bloodline then. Of stuff down to sheer luck and sheer chance. A vital clue would/could indeed have been found.

Well if you insist it was showered off blood then he didn't do it! Forensics wouldn't use a naked eye to search for DNA in bathwater mun, they have high tech equipment for that sort of thing.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:09 - Sep 21 with 5052 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:05 - Sep 21 by Jackfath

Had a bath.

I don't believe anyone did. It was used by Morris for something, but not to bathe in.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:23 - Sep 21 with 5021 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:56 - Sep 21 by Jackfath

So who did then?

Morris.......and now some c*nt is attempting to make money out of peoples conspiracy theories.
guiltyasf*ck.com

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:27 - Sep 21 with 5017 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:07 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Well if you insist it was showered off blood then he didn't do it! Forensics wouldn't use a naked eye to search for DNA in bathwater mun, they have high tech equipment for that sort of thing.

Last go! Easily tainted genetic material e.g. microscopic skin particles or fluid would have been cross contaminated by the blood-water mix of four victims.

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:33 - Sep 21 with 5006 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:27 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

Last go! Easily tainted genetic material e.g. microscopic skin particles or fluid would have been cross contaminated by the blood-water mix of four victims.

Last go, your words "Police crime scene pictures showed! The killer (after washing off blood) did not even bother to pull the plug out of the bath! The bath was an unbelievable sight i.e. stained to an extent that you could swear it was filled almost entirely of 'neat' undiluted blood with minimal water content." That scene is not consistent with someone 'showering off blood'! As i said, i'm not saying Morris didn't do it, just that he did not shower himself in that bath, he would certainly have lost hairs and a DNA match would have been found.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:40 - Sep 21 with 4985 viewsAndy1300

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 22:58 - Sep 20 by Rogerstone

Didn't the police officer girlfriend check herself into hospital after the murder? And couldn't be interviewed due to the mental health act.

I know a prison officer who reckons it was a fit up

Awful brutal murders that happened wen I worked in Clydach. I hope the truth comes kit one-day as there were so many rumours

she did, and knew how long she could stay, when she came out she would check back in again.

I know an ex copper who worked with the brothers, one told the other to get away as quick as he could, i.e go on holiday

Why would they do that??

I believe Morris is innocent.

yes he was a bit of an idiot, I lived by him and was I n school with him, Penlan, I honestly don't think he was capable of these murders

Number 1 team in Wales

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:52 - Sep 21 with 4957 viewsGaryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:40 - Sep 21 by Andy1300

she did, and knew how long she could stay, when she came out she would check back in again.

I know an ex copper who worked with the brothers, one told the other to get away as quick as he could, i.e go on holiday

Why would they do that??

I believe Morris is innocent.

yes he was a bit of an idiot, I lived by him and was I n school with him, Penlan, I honestly don't think he was capable of these murders

Not true. Alison Lewis was discharged from Cefn Coed for being aggressive and violent towards the staff that worked there. She was assessed by a psychiatrist and deemed not to be suffering from any form of acute psychosis or clinical depression which were the diagnosis offered for her admission.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:54 - Sep 21 with 4945 viewsJackfath

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:52 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Not true. Alison Lewis was discharged from Cefn Coed for being aggressive and violent towards the staff that worked there. She was assessed by a psychiatrist and deemed not to be suffering from any form of acute psychosis or clinical depression which were the diagnosis offered for her admission.

Sounds fishy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024