Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Sampson 17:15 - Sep 20 with 15145 viewsunion_jack

Cleared twice of any mis-doing, but......

SACKED!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mark Sampson on 20:45 - Sep 20 with 3082 viewswaynekerr55

Mark Sampson on 19:42 - Sep 20 by phact0rri

The article I read earlier had his CV include youth coaching with both us, and Cardiff City.

Correct, was very close to David Moss

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mark Sampson on 20:49 - Sep 20 with 3076 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Sampson on 19:25 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

You could be my deputy.

Is he diverse enough from you to be your deputy Diversity Officer though... ?
Worth checking.
Nothing worse than a lack of diversity in our Diversity Officers.

Where's my coat ....?

Beware of the Risen People

Mark Sampson on 20:58 - Sep 20 with 3062 viewsLoyal

Mark Sampson on 18:11 - Sep 20 by EasternJack

Yes. Got sacked in relation to something he did at Bristol. Begs the question why the report for that disciplinary has only emerged now.

An easy way out for the FA?

FA have already admitted they overlooked their due dilligence on the Bristol situation. The more worrying thing for me is his calm persona on the latest allegations, albeit unproven.
The bloke is fckd. Will be living in a bus stop with Kenny Sansom by the end of the year.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mark Sampson on 21:33 - Sep 20 with 3009 viewsCroftyjack

Mark Sampson on 20:45 - Sep 20 by Mo_Wives

What did you do? No, wait, I wanna guess. Um...ah...did you colour the sole of her foot in? that would be inappropriate.

Yes. I know...sorry

I still have not seen what he has done....cleared twice of past allegations.
All I read was at Bristol academy there may have been potential bullying and racial harassment..the keyword being potential!!
So if its possible I am thinking racial abuse or what I am saying indicate racial abuse!!!
Could it sometimes be the person who makes the accusations interprete it that way!!

We could eventually live in a world where we cant say or do anything in case of a lawsuit bit like jellyfishes.

If he has blatanty said or done things completely different.
Mark Sampson on 21:46 - Sep 20 with 2975 viewsbuilthjack

So what had he actually done?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mark Sampson on 22:25 - Sep 20 with 2904 viewswaynekerr55

Mark Sampson on 21:46 - Sep 20 by builthjack

So what had he actually done?

Allegedly indulged in some enrichment activities with the players

Mark Sampson on 22:27 - Sep 20 with 2900 viewsbuilthjack

Mark Sampson on 22:25 - Sep 20 by waynekerr55

Allegedly indulged in some enrichment activities with the players

I take it they were over 16?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mark Sampson on 22:35 - Sep 20 with 2879 viewsLoyal

Mark Sampson on 22:27 - Sep 20 by builthjack

I would have thought so, but if over will cross professional boundaries.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Sampson on 22:35 - Sep 20 with 2878 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sounds like a case for unfair dismal.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mark Sampson on 22:38 - Sep 20 with 2863 viewswaynekerr55

Correct

Mark Sampson on 22:39 - Sep 20 with 2863 viewsLoyal

Mark Sampson on 22:35 - Sep 20 by felixstowe_jack

Sounds like a case for unfair dismal.

I would have thought the consultative barristers who the fa employ would say not.

Mark Sampson on 23:36 - Sep 20 with 2794 viewsBanosswan

Mark Sampson on 17:40 - Sep 20 by Darran

I know who's side I'm on. 😍

Whose

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Mark Sampson on 23:45 - Sep 20 with 2784 viewsDarran

Mark Sampson on 23:36 - Sep 20 by Banosswan

Whose

Whore

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mark Sampson on 23:51 - Sep 20 with 2779 viewsSwanjaxs

Yea... over 16 stone! Have you seen the size on that munter who captain's them? She looks like Freddie Flintoff on roids 😂 ..... (sorri if that didn't come over all pc) 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mark Sampson on 07:24 - Sep 21 with 2651 viewsbuilthjack

Mark Sampson on 17:40 - Sep 20 by Darran

I know who's side I'm on. 😍

Its Nathan Dyer with tits

Mark Sampson on 10:55 - Sep 21 with 2546 viewssherpajacob

For people who are in a position of influence, eg teachers, coaches, youth leaders it needs to be 18.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Mark Sampson on 11:33 - Sep 21 with 2519 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is what the FA guy said
""It is our judgement that it revealed clear evidence of inappropriate and unacceptable behaviour by a coach. It is on this basis that we have acted quickly to agree a termination of Mark's contract.""

This is what it is supposed to be about
"Sampson was alleged to have asked mixed race England midfielder Drew Spence whether she had been arrested during a tournament in 2015, a claim he denied."
and
In a further separate allegation, Aluko said Sampson told her to make sure her Nigerian relatives did not "bring Ebola" to an England game at Wembley in 2014.

Nothing "racist" or "bullying" about either emark that I can see.
It just so happens that Aluko is a Lawer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41345690
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 11:33]
Mark Sampson on 13:37 - Sep 21 with 2441 viewstheloneranger

Mark Sampson on 10:55 - Sep 21 by sherpajacob

For people who are in a position of influence, eg teachers, coaches, youth leaders it needs to be 18.

At Bristol Academy he also coached the female 16 to 19 squad!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mark Sampson on 13:51 - Sep 21 with 2418 viewstheloneranger

Mark Sampson on 11:33 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

""It is our judgement that it revealed clear evidence of inappropriate and unacceptable behaviour by a coach. It is on this basis that we have acted quickly to agree a termination of Mark's contract.""

"Sampson was alleged to have asked mixed race England midfielder Drew Spence whether she had been arrested during a tournament in 2015, a claim he denied."
and
In a further separate allegation, Aluko said Sampson told her to make sure her Nigerian relatives did not "bring Ebola" to an England game at Wembley in 2014.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/21/fa-mark-sampson-2013-women-in-f

"Sampson, who was appointed England manager in December 2013, was sacked on Wednesday after the FA said it had been alerted to “clear evidence of inappropriate and unacceptable behaviour by a coach” while he was at Bristol Academy."

"It was previously thought the FA was first made aware of allegations that Sampson had engaged in inappropriate relationships with female players at Bristol in March 2014."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mark Sampson on 13:53 - Sep 21 with 2412 viewsSmellyplumz

and

That last bit, was that from the article or you saying that?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Mark Sampson on 14:01 - Sep 21 with 2396 viewsMo_Wives

Mark Sampson on 13:51 - Sep 21 by theloneranger

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/21/fa-mark-sampson-2013-women-in-f

"Sampson, who was appointed England manager in December 2013, was sacked on Wednesday after the FA said it had been alerted to “clear evidence of inappropriate and unacceptable behaviour by a coach” while he was at Bristol Academy."

"It was previously thought the FA was first made aware of allegations that Sampson had engaged in inappropriate relationships with female players at Bristol in March 2014."

Was he goosing them?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Mark Sampson on 14:04 - Sep 21 with 2393 viewsJackSkellington

and

"Nothing "racist" or "bullying" about either emark that I can see."

Other than insinuating black people to be disease carrying criminals while not saying the same things to white players*, no nothing in it at all.

*If he did say the same things to white players then I take it back, that'd be equality and he'd just be a dick, rather than a racist dick.
Mark Sampson on 14:14 - Sep 21 with 2372 viewsDarran

Seriously why do people care about this bloke? He clearly comes across as a bit of a slime.
Fuçk him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mark Sampson on 14:17 - Sep 21 with 2365 viewsMo_Wives

Mark Sampson on 14:14 - Sep 21 by Darran

Seriously why do people care about this bloke? He clearly comes across as a bit of a slime.
Fuçk him.

There is something slippery about him.

If I had to guess...I'd say his fingers.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Mark Sampson on 18:41 - Sep 21 with 2244 viewsLoyal

It's pretty clear the FA didnt read the whole of the original report.
Sampson applied for the England job, got it and stated on his application he had no 'hidden' issues from previous employers.
Regardless of the fact the FA fckd up and didn't read the report he obtains a percuniary advantage ( in old terms ) by not disclosing this information that later comes to light. Hence his sacking and no come back on the FA and a limited pay off.
There you go, lovely.
Fck him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024