Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets 02:30 - Sep 21 with 14728 viewsjackharris

The rule in both the League and FA Cup is the away side are allocated 15%... unless there is safety factors or police advice... Therefore the normal 2,100 will become roughly 3,400, depending on how many seats get covered in matting in both the North West and North East Corners. This means they will get all four sections of the North Stand.

Season ticket holders in the North will be most probably told to wait until all the South, East and West Stand season ticket holders have claimed their seats and then they will get to choose their seats from the 2,000 seats that have to allocated to Non-Season Ticket Holders for league matches or the scattered seats that are not taken up by season ticket holders.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 2:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 00:34 - Sep 22 with 8490 viewsQJumpingJack

The key issue is not the price but if/when the owners remember to discuss the pricing strategy with the Trust.
Lets hope the Trust are not ignored/forgotten as they were for the Sampdoria match.
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 08:50 - Sep 22 with 8426 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Has the day of the match been decided yet? Is it Tuesday or Wednesday I need to sort out my rail tickets.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 14:31 - Sep 22 with 8374 viewsLandore_Jack

Sky Sports have selected the following EFL Cup matches:
Swansea City v Manchester United
Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham

#backtojack

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 16:41 - Sep 22 with 8287 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"We have been allocated 2,077 for the game and tickets will be priced at £20 for adults, 16-17s and 18-20s and £10 for 65+ and under 16s. As Swansea charge £10 for supporters aged 60 and over, any supporters in this age bracket will be given a refund of £10 once the ballot is complete. "

http://www.manutd.com/en/Tickets-And-Hospitality/Tickets-And-Hospitality-News/20

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 17:10 - Sep 22 with 8269 viewsjackharris

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 16:41 - Sep 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"We have been allocated 2,077 for the game and tickets will be priced at £20 for adults, 16-17s and 18-20s and £10 for 65+ and under 16s. As Swansea charge £10 for supporters aged 60 and over, any supporters in this age bracket will be given a refund of £10 once the ballot is complete. "

http://www.manutd.com/en/Tickets-And-Hospitality/Tickets-And-Hospitality-News/20

Probably done on police advise, safety issues after they let off fireworks in the stand in the past and tried to smuggle smoke bombs in, in recent seasons. Also we probably have some sort of agreement regarding fixtures we played away at Old Trafford, such as when we took up a minimal allocation for Alex Ferguson's last match.

This 15% rule is slowly become my a thing of the past. West Ham have been allocated 5,000 at Wembley. The whole stadium has been restricted to 50,000 for that match.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 17:11]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 18:13 - Sep 22 with 8236 viewsOldjack

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 00:25 - Sep 22 by LeonWasGod

As an ST holder I'd never expect to automatically get my seat for a cup game. I can get it when demand is low (including for the Europa games, bizarrely) but it's not a given. I'm not aware of any club that does that.

we've always done it and rightly so

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:10 - Sep 22 with 8198 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 17:10 - Sep 22 by jackharris

Probably done on police advise, safety issues after they let off fireworks in the stand in the past and tried to smuggle smoke bombs in, in recent seasons. Also we probably have some sort of agreement regarding fixtures we played away at Old Trafford, such as when we took up a minimal allocation for Alex Ferguson's last match.

This 15% rule is slowly become my a thing of the past. West Ham have been allocated 5,000 at Wembley. The whole stadium has been restricted to 50,000 for that match.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 17:11]

The more away fans the better as far as I am concerned. That is where most of the noise is generated at The Liberty now.

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:14 - Sep 22 with 8196 viewsOldjack

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:10 - Sep 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The more away fans the better as far as I am concerned. That is where most of the noise is generated at The Liberty now.

they won't be generating much noise when no 3 hit the back of the onion bag , glory hunting fukwitts

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:28 - Sep 22 with 8183 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:14 - Sep 22 by Oldjack

they won't be generating much noise when no 3 hit the back of the onion bag , glory hunting fukwitts

They made plenty when no 1, 2, 3 and 4 hit the back of the onion bag a few weeks ago.

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:36 - Sep 22 with 8179 viewsbuilthjack

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:28 - Sep 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They made plenty when no 1, 2, 3 and 4 hit the back of the onion bag a few weeks ago.

They only sing when winning. Quiet as hell against us quite a few times. Like a morgue at old Trafford.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:37 - Sep 22 with 8176 viewsOldjack

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:28 - Sep 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

First goal to me Manc glory hunter

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 01:41 - Sep 23 with 8115 viewsJBT95

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 21:12 - Sep 21 by Oldjack

why should they be grateful ? first dibs are season ST and they should have their normal seats ,end of ,FUK united

No they shouldn't. End of the day the club could turn around tomorrow and move all ST holders if they liked, nothing anybody else can do it about it.
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 01:42 - Sep 23 with 8115 viewsJBT95

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 00:25 - Sep 22 by LeonWasGod

As an ST holder I'd never expect to automatically get my seat for a cup game. I can get it when demand is low (including for the Europa games, bizarrely) but it's not a given. I'm not aware of any club that does that.

Manchester United definitely move season ticket holders when they give up to 9k away tickets in the upper tier of end opposite the Stretford End .
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 04:39 - Sep 23 with 8092 viewsJethroJack

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:36 - Sep 22 by builthjack

They only sing when winning. Quiet as hell against us quite a few times. Like a morgue at old Trafford.

Amazing how easily 2000 Jacks manage to drown-out 73,000 Mancs 😝
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 10:45 - Sep 23 with 8051 viewsOldjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/manchester-united-ticket-information-4

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 10:54 - Sep 23 with 8045 viewsDarran

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 10:45 - Sep 23 by Oldjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/manchester-united-ticket-information-4

Thick twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 11:21 - Sep 23 with 8027 viewsOldjack

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 10:54 - Sep 23 by Darran

Thick twát.

YOU ARE INDEED

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024