Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets 02:30 - Sep 21 with 14729 viewsjackharris

The rule in both the League and FA Cup is the away side are allocated 15%... unless there is safety factors or police advice... Therefore the normal 2,100 will become roughly 3,400, depending on how many seats get covered in matting in both the North West and North East Corners. This means they will get all four sections of the North Stand.

Season ticket holders in the North will be most probably told to wait until all the South, East and West Stand season ticket holders have claimed their seats and then they will get to choose their seats from the 2,000 seats that have to allocated to Non-Season Ticket Holders for league matches or the scattered seats that are not taken up by season ticket holders.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 2:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 06:14 - Sep 21 with 6159 viewsWhiterockin

So the North/East supporters with season tickets will be scattered throughout the ground, this could be interesting.
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 06:14 - Sep 21 with 6159 viewsEasternJack

We're going to need a bigger stadium

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 06:33 - Sep 21 with 6126 viewsairedale

........with some Man U sycophants travelling from afar as Lampeter.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 6:38]
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 08:03 - Sep 21 with 5962 viewsMeraki

You are f*cking kidding me?
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 08:18 - Sep 21 with 5908 viewsawayjack

I expect we'll use safety as issue as segregation and access an issue. Didn't we this limit vs Chelsea in SF?
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 08:39 - Sep 21 with 5854 viewsPapaLazarou

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 08:18 - Sep 21 by awayjack

I expect we'll use safety as issue as segregation and access an issue. Didn't we this limit vs Chelsea in SF?

Pretty sure Chelsea had the full allocation.
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 08:56 - Sep 21 with 5804 viewsMeraki

The club shouldn't be displacing season ticket holders who have paid massive amounts for their tickets.
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 09:05 - Sep 21 with 5789 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Season tickets do not include cup tickets therefore the season ticket holders have payed vast amounts to watch this match and are not being displace. The club have been asking seasons ticket holders, in the North Stand to move to other parts of the stadium for a few years now to prevent this from from happening.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 09:06 - Sep 21 with 5788 viewsSTID2017

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 06:33 - Sep 21 by airedale

........with some Man U sycophants travelling from afar as Lampeter.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 6:38]

I know plenty living in Morriston - long trip for them

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 09:10 - Sep 21 with 5780 viewsSTID2017

I can't make it, so ST entitlement available - see Tickets page

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 09:25 - Sep 21 with 5734 viewsMeraki

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 09:05 - Sep 21 by felixstowe_jack

Season tickets do not include cup tickets therefore the season ticket holders have payed vast amounts to watch this match and are not being displace. The club have been asking seasons ticket holders, in the North Stand to move to other parts of the stadium for a few years now to prevent this from from happening.

But they can't purchase their seat like every other season ticket holder.

Where have they been asked to move to?

For example I wouldn't be happy moving from NE to the South or SE stands.
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:13 - Sep 21 with 5540 viewsjackharris

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 09:25 - Sep 21 by Meraki

When we first bought season tickets seats in the North West and East corners, the club announced that you would NOT be guaranteed a cup ticket... We were then told that those season ticket holders (if we needed to allocate a full cup allocation to away fans, in the North) they WOULD be guaranteed a ticket but unfortunately not where they normally sit. This has only happened since we were in the Premier League for...

Swansea Versus Arsenal in the FA Cup (approx 3,400)
Swansea Versus Chelsea in the League Cup Semi-Final (2nd leg). They didn't sell out.
Swansea versus Napoli (in the end they were no where near selling all their allocation)
Swansea versus Valencia (same as above)

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:17 - Sep 21 with 5520 viewsLoyal

I can't see 3,400 away tickets being agreed, recipe for disaster ..........

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 5505 viewsjackharris

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:13 - Sep 21 by jackharris

When we first bought season tickets seats in the North West and East corners, the club announced that you would NOT be guaranteed a cup ticket... We were then told that those season ticket holders (if we needed to allocate a full cup allocation to away fans, in the North) they WOULD be guaranteed a ticket but unfortunately not where they normally sit. This has only happened since we were in the Premier League for...

Swansea Versus Arsenal in the FA Cup (approx 3,400)
Swansea Versus Chelsea in the League Cup Semi-Final (2nd leg). They didn't sell out.
Swansea versus Napoli (in the end they were no where near selling all their allocation)
Swansea versus Valencia (same as above)

The season before we got into the premier league there was a mega offer of £250, £275 and eventually £300 season tickets in the North West and East Corners. This then meant that these season ticket holders were exactly where away fans would need to sit for cup matches because of the 15% criteria... Now a lot of clubs don't sell season tickets to one side of the away fans, these are kept as the match day tickets for home fans and Cup tickets for away fans...

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:28 - Sep 21 with 5492 viewsjackharris

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:17 - Sep 21 by Loyal

I can't see 3,400 away tickets being agreed, recipe for disaster ..........

Why, Not? Only safety issues or the police can stop that amount. The segregation fencing at the back of the North is designed for the whole stand. We give Wolves (2,480?) Leeds (2,840?) the whole of the North Stand for our league meetings. If both clubs had sold out they would have had 3,400, in our Championship or League One days.

Who knows perhaps they will meet and restrict it to 2,100. But I think they will be allocated the full amount to also stop too many of them trying to get into the home end too.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 13:31]

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:29 - Sep 21 with 5482 viewsLoyal

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:28 - Sep 21 by jackharris

Why, Not? Only safety issues or the police can stop that amount. The segregation fencing at the back of the North is designed for the whole stand. We give Wolves (2,480?) Leeds (2,840?) the whole of the North Stand for our league meetings. If both clubs had sold out they would have had 3,400, in our Championship or League One days.

Who knows perhaps they will meet and restrict it to 2,100. But I think they will be allocated the full amount to also stop too many of them trying to get into the home end too.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 13:31]

Having never been in the away end I will take your word for that mate. My assumption was access for the 3,400 wouldn't be as straight forward as you state.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:33 - Sep 21 with 5460 viewsjackharris

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:29 - Sep 21 by Loyal

Having never been in the away end I will take your word for that mate. My assumption was access for the 3,400 wouldn't be as straight forward as you state.

The fencing behind the North is designed for up to 3,400 away fans. Arsenal have brought that in the past for a cup game. And Chelsea could of if they had sold out.

Loyal, I added a bit to my post above too.

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:46 - Sep 21 with 5417 viewsLeonWasGod

It'll be fine, as long as we can join in with the Lakaku song...
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 13:50 - Sep 21 with 5405 viewsjackharris

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 09:25 - Sep 21 by Meraki

You will get to choose your exact seat but it could be somewhere like the West Northern corner. There is a large number of match day tickets sold in that corner. Or the in the West Southern corner or the East stand Southern corner.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 13:51]

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 14:17 - Sep 21 with 5367 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sounds like a mammoth ticketing cock up in the making....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:59 - Sep 21 with 5153 viewsJBT95

Dunno why people are complaining about having to be moved from the north corners, just be grateful you got a ticket ffs.
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 21:12 - Sep 21 with 5135 viewsOldjack

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 20:59 - Sep 21 by JBT95

Dunno why people are complaining about having to be moved from the north corners, just be grateful you got a ticket ffs.

why should they be grateful ? first dibs are season ST and they should have their normal seats ,end of ,FUK united

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 21:17 - Sep 21 with 5121 viewspencoedjack

How far over does the away fans allocation go ? my ticket is classed as the last in NE upper the person next to me is classed as the East.
Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 23:13 - Sep 21 with 5030 viewsjackharris

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 21:17 - Sep 21 by pencoedjack

How far over does the away fans allocation go ? my ticket is classed as the last in NE upper the person next to me is classed as the East.

Your seat will have matting on it and the person next to you will be sitting next to matting, instead of you Pencoed.

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 00:25 - Sep 22 with 4962 viewsLeonWasGod

Manchester United will be allocated Roughly 3,300 North Stand Tickets on 21:12 - Sep 21 by Oldjack

why should they be grateful ? first dibs are season ST and they should have their normal seats ,end of ,FUK united

As an ST holder I'd never expect to automatically get my seat for a cup game. I can get it when demand is low (including for the Europa games, bizarrely) but it's not a given. I'm not aware of any club that does that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024