Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices 14:12 - Sep 21 with 4061 viewsDarran

Neither us or them are really strapped for cash at the moment so I don't think they should be more than £15.

It'll probably be on telly too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 14:24 - Sep 21 with 4035 viewsDarran

How much is the tv money?

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 14:28 - Sep 21 with 4017 viewsicecoldjack

Thankfully we have a supporters trust that always looks out for the best interests of the Swans faithful .

Nothing gets past them and i'm sure this won't either.
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 14:31 - Sep 21 with 4008 viewswhiterock

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 14:24 - Sep 21 by Darran

How much is the tv money?

TV money is poor in this competition and the prize money only kicks in at semi-final stage, I'd agree with your match pricing tho, maybe slightly lower, anyone remember what we charged for Everton a few years ago?
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 15:09 - Sep 21 with 3936 viewsGaryjack

There are 10000+ Man Utd fans in South Wales alone that will gladly pay full price for a ticket if we can't sell them, so for that reason alone full price they will be.
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 15:36 - Sep 21 with 3890 viewsDarran

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 15:09 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

There are 10000+ Man Utd fans in South Wales alone that will gladly pay full price for a ticket if we can't sell them, so for that reason alone full price they will be.

They should be £15.

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 15:41 - Sep 21 with 3870 viewsswanforthemoney

Cheap enough to fill the ground please. We can beat that lot with decent home support.

I stand in the North Stand

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 15:43 - Sep 21 with 3853 viewsGaryjack

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 15:36 - Sep 21 by Darran

They should be £15.

Agree, but they wont be. When theyve reduced prices in the past it's simply to attract bigger crowds to get better gate receipts, it wasn't intended as a 'gift to the fans' no matter how they may have dressed it up at the time. No need to do that on this occasion as it will sell out anyway. Money money money!
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 16:03 - Sep 21 with 3794 viewsjack2jack

I agree £15 is more than enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 16:16 - Sep 21 with 3759 viewsjacabertawe

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 15:36 - Sep 21 by Darran

They should be £15.

I trust that you mean £15 for the MU fans?
Perhaps £10 max for us?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 16:22 - Sep 21 with 3741 viewslonglostjack

There's probably a boring rule that will get in the way of common sense.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 16:26 - Sep 21 with 3731 viewsDarran

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 16:22 - Sep 21 by longlostjack

I wondered something like that actually.

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 17:36 - Sep 21 with 3634 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 16:22 - Sep 21 by longlostjack

Like the one that the away team has to agree the pricing structure?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 17:41 - Sep 21 with 3617 viewslonglostjack

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 17:36 - Sep 21 by Joe_bradshaw

Like the one that the away team has to agree the pricing structure?

An excuse to play the blame game then.

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 18:02 - Sep 21 with 3564 viewsplasjack

Let season ticket holders in for £5, and have some Leicester clackers thrown in.
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 18:36 - Sep 21 with 3474 viewsmonmouth

Why would either our lot or mufc agree a price drop if it will sell out at full price? Would we agree a price drop for mufc romford plastics that fill their hole if the match was at OT? Not a chance.

This is a good test of the strength of the Trust to be fair. If fans are put before fleecing then there may be a future. But if mufc have to agree there is, as someone else said the perfect 'justication' We could just subsidise our fans and pay them their full whack of course. Oh look, airborne pork.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 18:42 - Sep 21 with 3457 viewsLoyal

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 15:41 - Sep 21 by swanforthemoney

Cheap enough to fill the ground please. We can beat that lot with decent home support.

We will fill,the ground at £30 a head.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 18:45 - Sep 21 with 3444 viewsJBT95

People over reacting.

Our cup tickets vs Premier League teams have always been under £15 for season ticket holders, £12/13 for the likes of Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City last year (which if we saw the same amount of home fans this time would be sold out).

I'd be sad to see an increase at all, don't care if it's Man U, I'm going to watch Swansea City.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 18:46]
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 19:13 - Sep 21 with 3363 viewsplasjack

Man U supporters would fill our capacity, without any home support, if that was allowed?.
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 19:38 - Sep 21 with 3314 viewsbryncochjack

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 19:13 - Sep 21 by plasjack

Man U supporters would fill our capacity, without any home support, if that was allowed?.

Are you asking or telling?
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 19:41 - Sep 21 with 3298 viewsplasjack

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 19:38 - Sep 21 by bryncochjack

Are you asking or telling?

Both.
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 20:29 - Sep 21 with 3227 viewssomersetsimon

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 18:45 - Sep 21 by JBT95

People over reacting.

Our cup tickets vs Premier League teams have always been under £15 for season ticket holders, £12/13 for the likes of Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City last year (which if we saw the same amount of home fans this time would be sold out).

I'd be sad to see an increase at all, don't care if it's Man U, I'm going to watch Swansea City.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 18:46]

The job of the commercial team is to figure out the highest ticket price that will still fill the ground. For this one I reckon that should be around £20.
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 20:38 - Sep 21 with 3206 viewsOldjack

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 20:29 - Sep 21 by somersetsimon

The job of the commercial team is to figure out the highest ticket price that will still fill the ground. For this one I reckon that should be around £20.

it'll be 20-30 beer tokens

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 20:59 - Sep 21 with 3146 viewsJBT95

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 20:38 - Sep 21 by Oldjack

it'll be 20-30 beer tokens

Should be nowhere near £30, a 100% increase would be very bad imo.
Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 21:27 - Sep 21 with 3112 viewslonglostjack

Be serious about the Man United ticket prices on 20:29 - Sep 21 by somersetsimon

Are we a club who take the fans seriously or one that wants to maximize profits at at all costs on the basis of one game? The revenue lost from that game by discounting the price would be peanuts compared to the goodwill that could be created. Are the new owners really thinking about what's best for the club in the long term though? Of course not. It's why the Trust needs to be vocal and even if they can't persuade the majority shareholders on issues like this then they shouldn't be afraid of rocking the boat and should criticize openly and loudly.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 21:28]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024