Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Castle Bingo - new refit 20:16 - Sep 21 with 24184 viewsJackfath

A £1.3M refit opened by Carolyn Harris. Wasn't she the main person behind new legislation to ban high jackpot gambling machines in bookmakers?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/spent-13m-transforming-bingo-hall-1
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 20:16]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Castle Bingo - new refit on 20:27 - Sep 21 with 12564 viewsDarran

I follow her on Twitter here she is last week at the opening ceremony.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Castle Bingo - new refit on 20:30 - Sep 21 with 12569 viewsbuilthjack

Are they real people.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Castle Bingo - new refit on 20:31 - Sep 21 with 12564 viewsJackfath

Castle Bingo - new refit on 20:30 - Sep 21 by builthjack

Are they real people.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Castle Bingo - new refit on 20:37 - Sep 21 with 12549 viewsGaryjack

Castle Bingo - new refit on 20:27 - Sep 21 by Darran

So is she a lesbian then? I remember her from the Pantygwydr pub. She was always in there with her husband?
Castle Bingo - new refit on 20:37 - Sep 21 with 12547 viewsPegojack

Holy Sh1t! Some mistake in the photo department?

That's the cast of the Addams Family, Shirley?
Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:28 - Sep 21 with 12483 viewsmax936

I grew up with Caroline, lovely pretty girl she was, Father was a Bus Driver I lost touch with her when I got Married and moved to Neath, my Mother often see's her for a Chat, she suffered a huge tragedy when her Son got knocked over and killed think he was around 10 or 12, awful time for her, she's done very well in to get where she is now and its fully deserved to.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:30 - Sep 21 with 12466 viewsDarran

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:28 - Sep 21 by max936

I grew up with Caroline, lovely pretty girl she was, Father was a Bus Driver I lost touch with her when I got Married and moved to Neath, my Mother often see's her for a Chat, she suffered a huge tragedy when her Son got knocked over and killed think he was around 10 or 12, awful time for her, she's done very well in to get where she is now and its fully deserved to.

You grew up with her but you don't know her name?

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:33 - Sep 21 with 12467 viewsJackfath

Is it hypocritical of her to open a bingo hall where the machines she campaigned to rid from bookies are present?

Login to get fewer ads

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:34 - Sep 21 with 12449 viewsDarran

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:33 - Sep 21 by Jackfath

Is it hypocritical of her to open a bingo hall where the machines she campaigned to rid from bookies are present?

I've tried to goad her on Twitter into a response to the gambling advertisements surrounding Swansea City but she won't bite.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 21:34]

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:36 - Sep 21 with 12452 viewsmax936

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:30 - Sep 21 by Darran

You grew up with her but you don't know her name?

Well ask her then seeing as you "follow" Stalk her on tw@tter. so I spelt her name wrong whoopee fuk me you're a tw@t

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:37 - Sep 21 with 12434 viewsDarran

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:36 - Sep 21 by max936

Well ask her then seeing as you "follow" Stalk her on tw@tter. so I spelt her name wrong whoopee fuk me you're a tw@t

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:40 - Sep 21 with 12425 viewsmax936

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:37 - Sep 21 by Darran

Go and spend some quality time with a barber instead of being on here and stalking people on twitter 24/7 you soppy tw@t

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:51 - Sep 21 with 12404 viewsdickythorpe

Feck me max!!! Imagine the size of her she'd be now if she'd ended up with you!!????

You'd be salt and peppering mackerels all night for that greedy seal!!!!!
Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:24 - Sep 21 with 12368 viewsMuteswan

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:33 - Sep 21 by Jackfath

I think you'll find that the machines she is campaigning against are B2 machines which are FOBT machines and are not allowed in bingo halls. FOBT stands for fixed odds betting terminals and they are currently what keep bookies going at the moment, as " normal " betting eg. horses and dogs etc. is in decline due to online gambling. The stakes you can bet on a B2 machine are way above anything that is allowed in a bingo hall, so not hypocritical really unless she is against all gambling machines. At the moment a punter can bet £100 per spin every 20 seconds on these machines for a maximum jackpot of £500. I am totally behind her campaign even though I work in the gaming industry.
Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:26 - Sep 21 with 12364 viewsmax936

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:51 - Sep 21 by dickythorpe

Feck me max!!! Imagine the size of her she'd be now if she'd ended up with you!!????

You'd be salt and peppering mackerels all night for that greedy seal!!!!!

She's following her Mum she was a big girl, both her parents have passed away now, her was a always carried weight but he wasn't very tall, from what I remember her dad wasn't that old when passed away 60ish perhaps. Carolyn is their only child nice family, lived a couple of doors up from my Grandparents in Manselton.

Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:29 - Sep 21 with 12349 viewsdickythorpe

Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:26 - Sep 21 by max936

She's following her Mum she was a big girl, both her parents have passed away now, her was a always carried weight but he wasn't very tall, from what I remember her dad wasn't that old when passed away 60ish perhaps. Carolyn is their only child nice family, lived a couple of doors up from my Grandparents in Manselton.

Can she carry pints on her front and rear shelf?
Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:34 - Sep 21 with 12329 viewsmax936

Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:29 - Sep 21 by dickythorpe

Now, Now Dickstar I haven't seen her for years, but she's still down to earth and still a nice person, my Mother wouldn't speak to her if she wasn't

Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:36 - Sep 21 with 12319 viewsdickythorpe

Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:34 - Sep 21 by max936

Now, Now Dickstar I haven't seen her for years, but she's still down to earth and still a nice person, my Mother wouldn't speak to her if she wasn't

Max, she seems nice on tv and I have heard her speak about her son's death. Devastating. I like her too.
Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:40 - Sep 21 with 12299 viewsDarran

Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:29 - Sep 21 by dickythorpe

Don't talk about Max's mates like that Dick it's not funny.

Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:59 - Sep 21 with 12275 viewsJackfath

Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:24 - Sep 21 by Muteswan

I think you'll find that the machines she is campaigning against are B2 machines which are FOBT machines and are not allowed in bingo halls. FOBT stands for fixed odds betting terminals and they are currently what keep bookies going at the moment, as " normal " betting eg. horses and dogs etc. is in decline due to online gambling. The stakes you can bet on a B2 machine are way above anything that is allowed in a bingo hall, so not hypocritical really unless she is against all gambling machines. At the moment a punter can bet £100 per spin every 20 seconds on these machines for a maximum jackpot of £500. I am totally behind her campaign even though I work in the gaming industry.

Why does she want these machines banned?

Castle Bingo - new refit on 23:05 - Sep 21 with 12251 viewsGaryjack

Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:59 - Sep 21 by Jackfath

She's lost a shed full on them apparently.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 23:05]
Castle Bingo - new refit on 02:43 - Sep 22 with 12181 viewsLoyal

The one in red is too fat to teach, Fck me they are scarey fckrs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Castle Bingo - new refit on 08:03 - Sep 22 with 12120 viewsMuteswan

Castle Bingo - new refit on 22:59 - Sep 21 by Jackfath

I think probably because these are the most obvious cause of "problem" gambling , where people lose a lot of money very quickly and try to chase the win to recover their losses. Btw I am not trying to promote or advertise gambling at all, just attempting to answer a few questions.
Problem gambling is an addiction, just like problem drinking or smoking or drugs.
Castle Bingo - new refit on 08:16 - Sep 22 with 12113 viewsMo_Wives

Castle Bingo - new refit on 21:34 - Sep 21 by Darran

I've tried to goad her on Twitter into a response to the gambling advertisements surrounding Swansea City but she won't bite.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 21:34]

Try dangling a ham sandwich in front of her.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Castle Bingo - new refit on 09:15 - Sep 22 with 12070 viewswhiterock

Worked bar in the Cwmfelin club before she became an MP, where did it all go wrong ;0)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024