Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread 00:29 - Sep 22 with 42416 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 0:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 02:53 - Sep 22 with 10918 viewsTheKirkyLife

I imagine we'll get a really nervy match. Surely Watford will want a reaction to City?

1-0
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:18 - Sep 22 with 10877 viewsbuilthjack

3-0. Keep the faith.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:53 - Sep 22 with 10852 viewspencoedjack

Nil nil

Cagey affair

Thanks JH as always
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:07 - Sep 22 with 10844 viewsJethroJack

Things have to "click" for us in midfield/attack sooner rather than later, why not tomorrow?
2-0 😁
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:28 - Sep 22 with 10817 viewskarnataka

I would like to see Wilf start this one. I like Tammy but he has been thrown into the deep end and could do with a break. Our defensive performances have been excellent recently but we need someone up front who can hold the ball long enough for support to arrive in adequate numbers so we get a few more goal attempts. Wilf has been there and done it.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:34 - Sep 22 with 10808 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:28 - Sep 22 by karnataka

I would like to see Wilf start this one. I like Tammy but he has been thrown into the deep end and could do with a break. Our defensive performances have been excellent recently but we need someone up front who can hold the ball long enough for support to arrive in adequate numbers so we get a few more goal attempts. Wilf has been there and done it.

Agree. Wilf hold up okay and also wear defenders down then send Tammy on with more space in last 20-25. Also start with Mesa to give more control and accuracy in midfield.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 10:08]
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:48 - Sep 22 with 10798 viewsangryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:18 - Sep 22 by builthjack

3-0. Keep the faith.

Lol 2 goals in 5 games in league...7 shots on target in 5 games and we going score 3...That's our problem we can't score or create anything at moment
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:29 - Sep 22 with 10709 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:48 - Sep 22 by angryjack

Lol 2 goals in 5 games in league...7 shots on target in 5 games and we going score 3...That's our problem we can't score or create anything at moment

But the time has arrived. Bony time.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:07 - Sep 22 with 10676 viewsSwan91

Team I want

---------------Fabianski----------
Naughton----AM----FF-----Ollson
-----------Mesa------Carrol------
Narsingh-----Sanches--------Ayew
-----------------Bony--------------

We should try with wingers this game.. and ayew would be good on LW to pick up on Bony's run on balls.. Mesa deserves a start and him with carrol would keep possession more.... and Sanches needs to be the creative AM who can play those risky passes to the wingers/striker.. and could use his strength to help Bony out. I think this formation could get us more goals than the one we are playing currently.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:41 - Sep 22 with 10624 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:07 - Sep 22 by Swan91

Team I want

---------------Fabianski----------
Naughton----AM----FF-----Ollson
-----------Mesa------Carrol------
Narsingh-----Sanches--------Ayew
-----------------Bony--------------

We should try with wingers this game.. and ayew would be good on LW to pick up on Bony's run on balls.. Mesa deserves a start and him with carrol would keep possession more.... and Sanches needs to be the creative AM who can play those risky passes to the wingers/striker.. and could use his strength to help Bony out. I think this formation could get us more goals than the one we are playing currently.

Snap 👌
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Sep 22 with 10214 viewstomdickharry

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:41 - Sep 22 by JethroJack

Snap 👌

Fabianski
Naughton Mawson Fernandez Olsson
Sanches Messa Clucas
Ayew
Bony Abraham

We need goals perhaps this formation could be the answer.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:31 - Sep 22 with 10189 viewssplJack

Fab

Naughton Alfie FF Olsson

The Rock

Fur Clucus

Sanchez
Ayew BONY

Swansea 2 - 0 Watford
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 19:33]
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:46 - Sep 22 with 10163 viewsswanseajack4eva

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:29 - Sep 22 by longlostjack

But the time has arrived. Bony time.

Yes ... it's time for Bony time. Trash the negative statistics with shots/goals. We are at home and it is Watford (who?).
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Sep 22 with 10032 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:48 - Sep 22 by angryjack

I have been proved right many times in the past when others lost the faith.
Believe.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:21 - Sep 22 with 9948 viewsmonmouth

1-1

Meltdown on here.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:35 - Sep 22 with 9931 viewsburty

4-0 Swans
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:35 - Sep 22 with 9927 viewsSwanski

Need to bank some points at home especially against teams like Watford.
Our defence is solid, more options in midfield than I can ever remember but need someone to start hitting the back of the net.
Bony seams to be getting his swagger back. A goal for him and Tammy could get their seasons going.
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:56 - Sep 22 with 9841 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:35 - Sep 22 by Swanski

Need to bank some points at home especially against teams like Watford.
Our defence is solid, more options in midfield than I can ever remember but need someone to start hitting the back of the net.
Bony seams to be getting his swagger back. A goal for him and Tammy could get their seasons going.

It's a bit like golf. When your tee shots are good, and your fairway shots are good, your putting lets you down. And when your putting is good...

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 04:12 - Sep 23 with 9744 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:56 - Sep 22 by TNT

It's a bit like golf. When your tee shots are good, and your fairway shots are good, your putting lets you down. And when your putting is good...

Wilf 2-0 Watford....Dynamite 😁
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:48 - Sep 23 with 9615 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:56 - Sep 22 by TNT

And even when you get all that right, your clothing still lets you down.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:23 - Sep 23 with 9565 viewsParsSwans

It's gonna be at least 3 0 Swansea today I get a great feeling about today and the team
Fabianski
Naughton Alfie Fed Olsson
Mesa
Carroll clucas
Ayew
Bony Abraham

Bony Ayew and Mawson to score
The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:26 - Sep 23 with 9486 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:21 - Sep 22 by monmouth

1-1

Meltdown on here.

This.

Although, I feel you have understated what the reaction will be

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:38 - Sep 23 with 9464 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The safest bet so far has been Swans nil so I'm going to be optimistic and go for 0 - 0.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:42 - Sep 23 with 9461 viewsPrivate_Partz

We can do it today but as usual we are going to have to be on top of our game. Also if the ref is up to scratch as I suspect there will be lots of sitting back and selective clogging by them.
It's going to be tight but if the above come see together then I would go for the odd goal 1-0 or 2-1.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Versus Watford FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:17 - Sep 23 with 9377 viewsSmellyplumz

10 goal thriller 10-0

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024