Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? 03:01 - Sep 22 with 3357 viewsLoyal

I'm sure we signed a player from Bridlington once 😂

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41354529

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 07:16 - Sep 22 with 3312 viewswhoflungdung

Better ask the ladies ,surely

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 07:22 - Sep 22 with 3307 viewsMo_Wives

If he had got her pregnant, would they have had to pay to have the baby delivered? Although I'm willing to bet, the box it would arrive in would be a cheap and greasy box.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 07:51 - Sep 22 with 3281 viewsswanforthemoney

10" with extra cheese, madam?

I stand in the North Stand

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 08:08 - Sep 22 with 3270 viewsMo_Wives

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 07:51 - Sep 22 by swanforthemoney

10" with extra cheese, madam?

"Errr....there's sweetcorn on this..."

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 08:28 - Sep 22 with 3251 viewsmagicdaps10

Think we signed Clive Freeman from Bridlington.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 08:41 - Sep 22 with 3238 viewsPegojack

"It was a lengthy incident".

Ooh, er, Matron.
Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 08:46 - Sep 22 with 3226 viewsWarwickHunt

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 07:22 - Sep 22 by Mo_Wives

If he had got her pregnant, would they have had to pay to have the baby delivered? Although I'm willing to bet, the box it would arrive in would be a cheap and greasy box.

The video was 18 minutes - another 12 and he'd have had the pizza free. Win win.
Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:01 - Sep 22 with 3213 viewsMo_Wives

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 08:46 - Sep 22 by WarwickHunt

The video was 18 minutes - another 12 and he'd have had the pizza free. Win win.

Sting: "Hold my beer..."
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 9:01]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:07 - Sep 22 with 3198 viewsWarwickHunt

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:01 - Sep 22 by Mo_Wives

Sting: "Hold my beer..."
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 9:01]

Could I have extra Tantric topping?
I don't want to eat it now, I'll just play around with it for a couple of hours.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 9:09]
Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:08 - Sep 22 with 3197 viewsSoberBaker

Would someone be kind enough to let me know when this gets uploaded onto a grot site because that Miss Hirst is tremendous.

TIA.

AMOW

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:13 - Sep 22 with 3185 viewsMo_Wives

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:07 - Sep 22 by WarwickHunt

Could I have extra Tantric topping?
I don't want to eat it now, I'll just play around with it for a couple of hours.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 9:09]

Poor old Trudie ended up covered in cheese again.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:19 - Sep 22 with 3180 viewsMo_Wives

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:08 - Sep 22 by SoberBaker

Would someone be kind enough to let me know when this gets uploaded onto a grot site because that Miss Hirst is tremendous.

TIA.

Agree. It's not so much her looks. It's that she is willing to let herself be done in a Domino's pizza shop and that she is so stupid, she thought it would be a good idea to have a muffin tattoo on her wrist. Who doesn't love a good looking, up for it, stupid bird?....they are the best.

*In the distance, a white knight alarm goes off

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:33 - Sep 22 with 3166 viewsLoyal

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:08 - Sep 22 by SoberBaker

TIA.

I think her lack of morals are superb 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 17:37 - Sep 22 with 3082 viewsLoyal

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 08:28 - Sep 22 by magicdaps10

Think we signed Clive Freeman from Bridlington.

I think Graeme jones played for them as well.

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 00:21 - Sep 23 with 2995 viewstheloneranger

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 09:19 - Sep 22 by Mo_Wives

Agree. It's not so much her looks. It's that she is willing to let herself be done in a Domino's pizza shop and that she is so stupid, she thought it would be a good idea to have a muffin tattoo on her wrist. Who doesn't love a good looking, up for it, stupid bird?....they are the best.

*In the distance, a white knight alarm goes off

She's got lovely lips...... Imagine them nibbling your pizza

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 00:40 - Sep 23 with 2976 viewsTNT

'Do you want me to cut that pizza into six, or eight pieces, for you?'

'Ooooh! You better make it six, I don't think I'd manage eight pieces.'

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Extra topping whilst you gobble it down ? on 01:03 - Sep 23 with 2966 viewsJack123

However, chair of the bench Angela Beardshall said a custodial sentence could not be ruled out.

Really? ha ha

What you in for? "Giving a blow job" lol

Stupid judge, minor offence ffs!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 1:04]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024