Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... 11:26 - Sep 22 with 2947 viewsMeraki

...and my fvcking printer has packed in?

Any suggestions?

If I head to the ticket office I'll suspect their advice will be to buy a new printer.
So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 11:33 - Sep 22 with 2932 viewskarnataka

You only need the barcode so would imagine they could scan it from your phone. Ask the ticket office.
So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 11:47 - Sep 22 with 2901 viewsswanjackal

New printer? Great advice.

Nobody local who can do it for you, friend/family member if you email them the document?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 11:48]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 11:48 - Sep 22 with 2896 viewsraynor94

Go to your nearest library, sign in on a computer and print one off

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 11:51 - Sep 22 with 2891 viewsJethroJack

That's sod's law.
Print yourself, pay £2.50 instead of £3.00 extra & use more than 50p in ink (if printer works that is).
Did you manage to buy your ticket as late as today or weeks ago?
Moral of the story, print off asap, don't wait until the day before to find your printer's crapped out.
Hope you sort it out with the barcode etc.
So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 12:00 - Sep 22 with 2875 viewsMo_Wives

You need to get yourself a Heidelburg 28" press. Never breaks down...wouldn't be without mine...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 12:07 - Sep 22 with 2852 viewsMrSwerve

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 11:33 - Sep 22 by karnataka

You only need the barcode so would imagine they could scan it from your phone. Ask the ticket office.

Usually need special scanners to scan a phone screen, no?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 12:25 - Sep 22 with 2811 viewsMeraki

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 12:07 - Sep 22 by MrSwerve

They can't even scan a ticket - there's no way they will be scanning screens.

I'll call in the ticket office, hopefully they can print me one off if I show them the PDF.
So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 12:25 - Sep 22 with 2810 viewsMeraki

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 11:51 - Sep 22 by JethroJack

That's sod's law.
Print yourself, pay £2.50 instead of £3.00 extra & use more than 50p in ink (if printer works that is).
Did you manage to buy your ticket as late as today or weeks ago?
Moral of the story, print off asap, don't wait until the day before to find your printer's crapped out.
Hope you sort it out with the barcode etc.

Weeks ago!
Login to get fewer ads

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 13:20 - Sep 22 with 2726 viewskarnataka

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 12:07 - Sep 22 by MrSwerve

You may well be right but in this day and age, I would expect the ticket office to know the answer. Just caught the sight out of the corner of my eye of something large and possibly pink flying past my window.......... and I don't think it was a flamingo.
So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 14:25 - Sep 22 with 2639 viewsGlyn1

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 13:20 - Sep 22 by karnataka

You may well be right but in this day and age, I would expect the ticket office to know the answer. Just caught the sight out of the corner of my eye of something large and possibly pink flying past my window.......... and I don't think it was a flamingo.

As has been said. Going to your library and paying 50p to use their printer is an easy option.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 15:30 - Sep 22 with 2570 viewsJethroJack

So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 12:25 - Sep 22 by Meraki

Weeks ago!

Ah, so its your fault then, not your printer 😊
Hope you get sorted, see an exciting game & 2-0 win.
So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 16:41 - Sep 22 with 2515 viewsMeraki

a lovely lady with an Irish accent from the ticket office printed one out for me :)
So I just tried to print out my ticket for Watford... on 17:26 - Sep 22 with 2475 viewsWxmJax

Suggestions ? How about not starting a sentence with so.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024