Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TNS 22:55 - Sep 22 with 8656 viewsbuilthjack

£733,000 for their brief European adventure this season

Not bad prize money

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

TNS on 12:17 - Sep 23 with 3553 viewsJackflack

TNS on 23:39 - Sep 22 by Garyjack

Gimme a link and i'll believe ya!

Who the feck do you think you are?
Find your own fecking link/
Builth would never BS anyone

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

TNS on 12:37 - Sep 23 with 3533 viewsyescomeon

There's talk of restructuring the Welsh league pyramid atm isn't there, with the WPL possibly going up to 16 teams. Lack of proper transport infrastructure hinders the league, imagine a midweek away trip from Haverfordwest to Llandudno or the like. I think Colwyn Bay and Merthyr were asked to join the league. Can understand Merthyr turning it down but no idea why Colywn Bay would. Merthyr joining would be great for the league, and for the club. Give me challenging for Europe every season over plugging away in the nether regions of the English pyramid grasping at the faint hope of league football.

Upthecity!

TNS on 12:42 - Sep 23 with 3529 viewsHighjack

TNS on 12:37 - Sep 23 by yescomeon

There's talk of restructuring the Welsh league pyramid atm isn't there, with the WPL possibly going up to 16 teams. Lack of proper transport infrastructure hinders the league, imagine a midweek away trip from Haverfordwest to Llandudno or the like. I think Colwyn Bay and Merthyr were asked to join the league. Can understand Merthyr turning it down but no idea why Colywn Bay would. Merthyr joining would be great for the league, and for the club. Give me challenging for Europe every season over plugging away in the nether regions of the English pyramid grasping at the faint hope of league football.

Moving the league to play over the summer would be the best thing they could ever do. The gates would be bigger, the pitches would be better and in theory they'd be a lot fitter and sharper when taking on the likes of Latvian giants Dynamo Bollockitch in the champions league.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

TNS on 12:50 - Sep 23 with 3522 viewsMorganator100

The main part for teams like Merthyr and Colwyn Bay to look at are :-

The Saints huge pay day rivals Emirates FA Cup prize monies with this season’s two beaten semi-finalists receiving £450,000 in comparison while even Wales’ three Europa League representatives monies will exceed the prize money of clubs as far as the FA Cup fifth round.
TNS on 12:56 - Sep 23 with 3510 viewsKilkennyjack

TNS on 11:52 - Sep 23 by BarrySwan

One would assume that Merthyr and Colwyn prefer to have aspirations of clinbing up a comprehensive league system with heads held high rather than collect £730,000 for the ritual annual humiliation at the hands of a pub team from various countries so small most people have never heard of them.

Is there anything welsh that you like ?

You seem to have a lot of hate for wales and the welsh.

You must be fecking spewing that Swans are in the Prem, and Cymru got to the semi of Euro16.
And Ingerlund are shite.

Beware of the Risen People

TNS on 13:00 - Sep 23 with 3505 viewsyescomeon

TNS on 12:42 - Sep 23 by Highjack

Moving the league to play over the summer would be the best thing they could ever do. The gates would be bigger, the pitches would be better and in theory they'd be a lot fitter and sharper when taking on the likes of Latvian giants Dynamo Bollockitch in the champions league.

Yeah 100% behind that. They did that in Ireland and it's its worked well for them. Had two teams make it to European group stages in recent years.

Upthecity!

TNS on 13:33 - Sep 23 with 3472 viewsKilkennyjack

TNS on 13:00 - Sep 23 by yescomeon

Yeah 100% behind that. They did that in Ireland and it's its worked well for them. Had two teams make it to European group stages in recent years.

Agree with that 👍

Beware of the Risen People

TNS on 14:54 - Sep 23 with 3442 viewsLoyal

Gary sun ! Builth needs an apology mun !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

TNS on 15:21 - Sep 23 with 3435 viewsGaryjack

TNS on 14:54 - Sep 23 by Loyal

Sorry Builthy!
TNS on 20:44 - Sep 23 with 3397 viewsbuilthjack

TNS on 12:17 - Sep 23 by Jackflack

Who the feck do you think you are?
Find your own fecking link/
Builth would never BS anyone

Thank you Jackflack. Shameful behaviour from him.
I do not lie or bullshit.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

TNS on 20:45 - Sep 23 with 3394 viewsbuilthjack

TNS on 14:54 - Sep 23 by Loyal

Cheers Loyal my friend

TNS on 20:47 - Sep 23 with 3391 viewsbuilthjack

TNS on 15:21 - Sep 23 by Garyjack

Sorry Builthy!

I should think so. Now behave.

TNS on 21:18 - Sep 23 with 3378 viewsSgorioFruit

TNS on 11:52 - Sep 23 by BarrySwan

One would assume that Merthyr and Colwyn prefer to have aspirations of clinbing up a comprehensive league system with heads held high rather than collect £730,000 for the ritual annual humiliation at the hands of a pub team from various countries so small most people have never heard of them.

True words spoken

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

TNS on 10:01 - Mar 9 with 734 viewsSgorioFruit

TNS on 09:51 - Sep 23 by Kilkennyjack

No welsh club outside of swans, newport, wrexham, and the redbirds will ever be in the Football League again. Get real.

The WPL would be better for having Merthyr and Colwyn Bay.
Plus looking like they might get money and european foorball.

Nobody cares about Grantham vs Colwyn Bay.
Merthyr vs TNS would be a tasty one.

Other opinions are available.

Kilkenny called it right with regards to Colwyn Bay

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

TNS on 11:16 - Mar 9 with 697 viewsfelixstowe_jack

TNS on 07:20 - Sep 23 by STID2017

They get £732,944 , as opposed to 450k for each of the semi finalists of the FA Cup.
Good money for a non league side
I believe they are building a new stadium out of the proceeds

£3,600,000 for wining fa cup. £1,800,000 for loosing finalist plus £3,000,000 prize money for all other rounds plus tv and gate money

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

TNS on 11:21 - Mar 9 with 696 viewsjackrmee

TNS on 07:10 - Sep 23 by Highjack

It's part of the reason rangers don't exist any more.

Is it really?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:34 - Mar 9 with 614 viewscymrojack

TNS on 10:01 - Mar 9 by SgorioFruit

Kilkenny called it right with regards to Colwyn Bay

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 12:28]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024