Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mesa 16:20 - Sep 23 with 8830 viewsSmellyplumz

Hungry and continually pointing forward up the pitch. Make him captain now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Mesa on 16:30 - Sep 23 with 4313 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolute class player.

Clement needs shooting if he carries on not picking him. Seems that he is not playing due to a clash of ego's.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Mesa on 16:30 - Sep 23 with 4312 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should have started

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mesa on 16:50 - Sep 23 with 4232 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Really ?
Mesa on 16:51 - Sep 23 with 4216 viewsSmellyplumz

Mesa on 16:50 - Sep 23 by KulusBeatFactory

Really ?

I know you don't like him I get it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Mesa on 16:54 - Sep 23 with 4171 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 16:50 - Sep 23 by KulusBeatFactory

Really ?

F*cking yawn
Mesa on 16:54 - Sep 23 with 4170 viewsTrundle10

Does he get an assist for thier winner?
Mesa on 16:56 - Sep 23 with 4136 viewsicecoldjack

Mesa on 16:54 - Sep 23 by Trundle10

Does he get an assist for thier winner?

If the manager actually played him a bit more he wouldn't be making that pass to o e of the 10 statues on the field !

Mawson is a disgrace for how poor he was in that clear out.
Mesa on 17:23 - Sep 23 with 3949 viewsIslander

Mesa is an enigma. He seems to have some talent but something's not right.

He benefited from slotting in to a 2nd half formation which largely masked his deficiencies. Had he been on 1st half he would have struggled.

The goal epitomizes why the coaching team struggles to have confidence in him
Login to get fewer ads

Mesa on 17:25 - Sep 23 with 3930 viewsSmellyplumz

Mesa on 17:23 - Sep 23 by Islander

He benefited from slotting in to a 2nd half formation which largely masked his deficiencies. Had he been on 1st half he would have struggled.

Rubbish, if that's the case why does Mawson keep getting a game.

Mesa on 17:28 - Sep 23 with 3917 viewsIslander

Mesa on 17:25 - Sep 23 by Smellyplumz

Rubbish, if that's the case why does Mawson keep getting a game.

Apologies, thought this thread was about Mesa and his deficiencies, not Mawson's
Mesa on 17:31 - Sep 23 with 3883 viewslonglostjack

Give him a run of games FFS. He is good.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Mesa on 17:31 - Sep 23 with 3882 viewsSmellyplumz

Mesa on 17:28 - Sep 23 by Islander

Apologies, thought this thread was about Mesa and his deficiencies, not Mawson's

Apology accepted.

Mesa on 17:34 - Sep 23 with 3859 views34dfgdf54

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the first half midfield struggled.. He would have fitted right in if what you are saying is correct.
Mesa on 17:36 - Sep 23 with 3838 viewsGeoffThom

Should start ahead of clucus,but not a capt cant even communicate you div!!
Mesa on 17:43 - Sep 23 with 3788 viewsIslander

Mesa on 17:31 - Sep 23 by longlostjack

Give him a run of games FFS. He is good.

Therein lies the dilemma. He's good, he's also bad.

A run of games at this point ?

I'm guessing Makelele et al havent selected him for good reason. They could have slotted Fulton in to that formation 2nd half - I doubt whether he would have squandered possession in such a precarious way, in such a precarious place at such a precarious period in the game
Mesa on 17:51 - Sep 23 with 3739 viewsPozuelosSideys

I think Clement doesnt like Mesa because he doesnt stick to the rigid shape that PC likes. He tends to move around a lot in space and look forward all the time. That stuck out a mile today.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Mesa on 17:52 - Sep 23 with 3730 viewsJoshTheJack

Mesa on 17:43 - Sep 23 by Islander

Therein lies the dilemma. He's good, he's also bad.

A run of games at this point ?

I'm guessing Makelele et al havent selected him for good reason. They could have slotted Fulton in to that formation 2nd half - I doubt whether he would have squandered possession in such a precarious way, in such a precarious place at such a precarious period in the game

We have to give him games at some point why not now?He's the only one who looked forward/kept the game moving.If Clement uses that mistake to beat him with and drop him i'll be dissapointed . Mesa and Sanches could eventually run the show but they need time together and a team that acutally moves.
Mesa on 18:20 - Sep 23 with 3588 viewsjewsonjack

Mesa on 17:51 - Sep 23 by PozuelosSideys

I think Clement doesnt like Mesa because he doesnt stick to the rigid shape that PC likes. He tends to move around a lot in space and look forward all the time. That stuck out a mile today.

Its all about shape. Not only zonal defence but zonal midfield!
Mesa changed the game for us, but unfortunately twice!
He must be given more opportunities though
Mesa on 18:25 - Sep 23 with 3549 viewslonglostjack

Mesa on 17:51 - Sep 23 by PozuelosSideys

This. All very well in away games against Spurs.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Mesa on 18:51 - Sep 23 with 3427 viewsSwansea93

Anyone notice the bench when Mesa gave the ball away, Gibbs I think it was threw all his sheets of paper everywhere, can't see Mesa being very popular in the dressing room tonight. I think he needs to be starting games though otherwise he'll never get used to the league.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Mesa on 19:00 - Sep 23 with 3371 viewsZZoric

Mesa on 18:20 - Sep 23 by jewsonjack

Its all about shape. Not only zonal defence but zonal midfield!
Mesa changed the game for us, but unfortunately twice!
He must be given more opportunities though

what, more opportunities to throw away a game by being utterly irresponsible?

he didnt change the game in a positive way, the tactics did

he changed the outcome of the game with his stupidity

his stache(*) says it all
(*)urban dictionary: A person who is genetically predispositioned to have upper lip hair. Usually accompanied by aviator sunglasses, police issue gloves and a pedophilia like stare down.)
Mesa on 19:18 - Sep 23 with 3288 viewsPozuelosSideys

Mesa on 19:00 - Sep 23 by ZZoric

what, more opportunities to throw away a game by being utterly irresponsible?

he didnt change the game in a positive way, the tactics did

he changed the outcome of the game with his stupidity

his stache(*) says it all
(*)urban dictionary: A person who is genetically predispositioned to have upper lip hair. Usually accompanied by aviator sunglasses, police issue gloves and a pedophilia like stare down.)

So you decide to have a personal attack on the appearence of one of our players because one of the others (Mawson) made the mistake which cost us the game? Interesting.

Btw.. hes more like Leon that people realise at the moment. Spose youre too busy checking our his hair and admiring his moustache though

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Mesa on 19:49 - Sep 23 with 3177 viewsKilkennyjack

Mesa on 19:18 - Sep 23 by PozuelosSideys

So you decide to have a personal attack on the appearence of one of our players because one of the others (Mawson) made the mistake which cost us the game? Interesting.

Btw.. hes more like Leon that people realise at the moment. Spose youre too busy checking our his hair and admiring his moustache though

Yes he starts for me.

Beware of the Risen People

Mesa on 20:11 - Sep 23 with 3074 viewsSoberBaker

His hand gesturing to others while the ball is at his feet is starting to grate on me already.

AMOW

Mesa on 20:12 - Sep 23 with 3064 viewsEilian

He starts for me also.

He brings energy and positivity to the play. I'd rather that than a KI type that is all neat and tidy that just passes sidewards and backward.

Deffinatlrtly not captain though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024