Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? 17:29 - Sep 23 with 13019 viewsmarchamjack

Anyone at all?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 07:11 - Oct 18 with 1075 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 13:01 - Oct 17 by Loyal

This Verisimilitude is something that clearly points to the fact you live in Brobdingnagian and have huge issues beyond the present. Pandiculation Is an area you need to strive for, Antediluvian opinions often surround rash responses on planet swans. Your Lateritious foresight is maybe based on your upbringing or your desire for obvious choices. A Septuagenarian upbringing maybe explains it better. Let me disambiguate things for you, Chadli has a connection to Swansea City the players you reference do not. To miss, can mean we as supporters have missed, please don't worry and Absquatulate yourself from this thread, your response is pure Effluvium, almost Port Talbot esque.
You need to see beneath and below to become a part of the now. It's pretty obvious.

I hate verisimilitude ! (Apologies to Raymond McGinley)
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 7:20]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 09:22 - Oct 18 with 1036 viewswhoflungdung

The poster stating I was a seventy year old was lying

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 09:37 - Oct 18 with 1028 viewsDarran

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 09:22 - Oct 18 by whoflungdung

The poster stating I was a seventy year old was lying

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 09:47 - Oct 18 with 1021 viewsMeraki

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 13:01 - Oct 17 by Loyal

This Verisimilitude is something that clearly points to the fact you live in Brobdingnagian and have huge issues beyond the present. Pandiculation Is an area you need to strive for, Antediluvian opinions often surround rash responses on planet swans. Your Lateritious foresight is maybe based on your upbringing or your desire for obvious choices. A Septuagenarian upbringing maybe explains it better. Let me disambiguate things for you, Chadli has a connection to Swansea City the players you reference do not. To miss, can mean we as supporters have missed, please don't worry and Absquatulate yourself from this thread, your response is pure Effluvium, almost Port Talbot esque.
You need to see beneath and below to become a part of the now. It's pretty obvious.

Love all the long words starting with a capital letter - should really change them so its not as obvious you have been copying and pasting from Thesaurus.com

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 09:48 - Oct 18 with 1020 viewswhoflungdung

How long before the Siggy threads disappear

He s gone aint he ?

Well ,ain't he ?

If he has ,then move the feck on as its just another bitch fest

Iesu mawr ,mun

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 12:02 - Oct 18 with 983 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 20:15 - Oct 2 by jack247

It lasted from Martinez to Laudrup (exclude the Sousa era if you want), so a bit longer than 5 years, but I get your point.

The most salient point is we would never have got anywhere near PL football without it. Probably wouldnt have got out of league one. We won't last that long playing percentage football, as we will invariably be competing against more ambitious clubs. Start playing the same football as everyone else (as we did a few years back) and it will eventually become a case of who has the best players. Best we can hope for then is to have slightly better than the likes of Burnley and Huddersfield every season.

Superb post sir

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 17:35 - Nov 4 with 788 viewsmarchamjack

Bump...

😁

Tom Carroll better than Siggy 😂😂😂

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 17:37 - Nov 4 with 780 viewsOldjack

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 17:41 - Sep 23 by TheResurrection

Well to the useless OP, I guess everyone to answer your stupid question.

Carroll's set pieces are better for one and we've got more running in the team without the useless one trick pony in our side

Move on FFS.

SHUT UP YOU THICK KANTTTTTTT !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Dead balls...anyone think we're not missing Siggy? on 17:42 - Nov 4 with 757 viewswhoflungdung

Everybody is wrong sometime I.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024