Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abraham 17:31 - Sep 23 with 4589 viewsJackfath

Great player. Full of energy, verve and vigour. Should start every game as bony isn’t up to it yet.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Abraham on 18:20 - Sep 23 with 4514 viewsGriffting

Start the three of them at home.
Tammy and Ayew can rotate between playing either side of Bony in a 433, and then one alongside Bony with one in behind in the ‘10’ role in a 442 diamond.
Movement. In game options.
Abraham on 18:32 - Sep 23 with 4467 viewsjasper_T

Didn't like his attitude after he scored. Real billy big bollocks trying flicks instead of simple passes, Bony had a right go at him about it.
Abraham on 18:36 - Sep 23 with 4451 viewsWarwickHunt

Abraham on 18:32 - Sep 23 by jasper_T

Didn't like his attitude after he scored. Real billy big bollocks trying flicks instead of simple passes, Bony had a right go at him about it.

Aye - giving away possession. Oh, hang on...
Abraham on 18:40 - Sep 23 with 4437 viewsJackfath

Abraham on 18:32 - Sep 23 by jasper_T

I'd suggest Bony is the one that needs bringing down a peg or two. His current attitude and the adoration he's getting is unfounded presently.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Abraham on 18:44 - Sep 23 with 4417 viewsJoshTheJack

Abraham on 18:40 - Sep 23 by Jackfath

I'd suggest Bony is the one that needs bringing down a peg or two. His current attitude and the adoration he's getting is unfounded presently.

Good post can see why he wasn't getting games at Stoke,Needs to buck up or he'll be getting more splinters. Watfords no.27(i think) had bony in his pocket all game cant remember him winning a header against him.
Abraham on 18:46 - Sep 23 with 4405 viewsZZoric

Abraham on 18:40 - Sep 23 by Jackfath

take ur point re Bony - however he thrives on adoration

he should be adored from the terraces - as long as it takes

re Tammy - made the difference, warra talent and buckets-full of positivity was the catalyst
Abraham on 19:47 - Sep 23 with 4304 viewsKilkennyjack

I agree.

Tammy, Fab and 9 others.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024