Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan ayew 18:23 - Sep 23 with 8403 viewscmajack

Runs around a lot but absolutely no threat whatsoever. No shots on goal hardly any assists and that's not just this game it's several others as well.you can put Tom Carroll and leroy fer in with him as well.is it no wonder with them 3 as our offensive players we are struggling to score goals.
Jordan ayew on 18:26 - Sep 23 with 7738 viewsandrew

I read the first sentence, won’t be reading the rest. My man of the match, again. Top scorer.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Jordan ayew on 18:27 - Sep 23 with 7732 views34dfgdf54

Jordan ayew on 18:26 - Sep 23 by andrew

I read the first sentence, won’t be reading the rest. My man of the match, again. Top scorer.

Him and Fernandez have been our stand out performers imo.
Jordan ayew on 18:28 - Sep 23 with 7726 viewsbluenile

Utter tripe, Ayew was better than any of the midfield first half...................Ffs! If your going to hurl abuse, do it at those that deserved it. Do you actually know anything about football??

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Jordan ayew on 18:29 - Sep 23 with 7710 viewsTom1912

Don't agree at all. Think he's doing okay so far this season. One of the only players we have who is always looking and willing to drive forward. Quite an "intelligent" footballer too in the way he protects the ball/wins free kick,
Jordan ayew on 18:31 - Sep 23 with 7674 viewsGeoffThom

😂😂😂😂😂😂 you win the prize tonight for the most stupid post so far ,ayew was the only one ,especially the first half who deserves his spot 😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 18:32]
Jordan ayew on 18:32 - Sep 23 with 7673 viewsElward

One of the few players who actually looks like they care!
Jordan ayew on 18:32 - Sep 23 with 7667 viewsIslander

Poor thread

Ayew is becoming one of the first on the team-sheet
- Bullish - physically and mentally

(despite appearances which suggest something more Bearish)
Jordan ayew on 18:36 - Sep 23 with 7631 viewsEilian

He's the premier league Tom Buttler

Runs around and is a fantastic dribbler. He can beat and turn a man that's for sure. However, he doesn't quite have enough pace and creates actually very little.

If you think about i. What you are saying is that he's one of the best attackers in one of the most impotent attacking lineups we've had in the prem. He is also soft as shi+ when it comes to a jostling for the ball

He has an important role to play in our current attack. How much of an influence he has had in setting up one of the 10 shots we've had on target this season I cant be sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan ayew on 18:37 - Sep 23 with 7628 viewscmajack

I'm not questioning his commitment or attitude or effort I'm just saying as a forward player he's scoring very few goals.how many saves did Gomes make today or the Newcastle keeper.
Jordan ayew on 18:42 - Sep 23 with 7596 viewscostalotta

Jordan ayew on 18:37 - Sep 23 by cmajack

I'm not questioning his commitment or attitude or effort I'm just saying as a forward player he's scoring very few goals.how many saves did Gomes make today or the Newcastle keeper.

He didn't exactly score many at Villa. Last (half) season he got 1 for us?

And 1 in 6 league games so far this. I doubt he will get much more than 5 or 6 league goals this season. Especially if we continue to set up at home with the 3 at the back. Or in fact if we don't get some creatively in Jan. We clearly need it.
Jordan ayew on 18:42 - Sep 23 with 7585 viewsProfessor

He puts in a good shift. Only midfielder who did anything first half
Jordan ayew on 18:43 - Sep 23 with 7581 viewsGeoffThom

Jordan ayew on 18:37 - Sep 23 by cmajack

There's other forwards and midfielders who you should be asking that one
Jordan ayew on 18:49 - Sep 23 with 7541 viewsRancid

Haven't read the replies but I really hope posters are not agreeing on this.Jesus Christ!! The one player you couldn't criticize ffs
Jordan ayew on 18:50 - Sep 23 with 7531 viewscmajack

I was asking it about fer and Carroll as well that's why i mentioned all 3 in the original post
Jordan ayew on 19:15 - Sep 23 with 7477 viewsjackal

Gave 100% again.

Unlike most of his tam mates.
Jordan ayew on 19:18 - Sep 23 with 7458 viewsJackFish

He’s alright as a squad player, but I don’t think he’s good enough to be starting every week in the Premier League. Same for Fer really.
Jordan ayew on 19:26 - Sep 23 with 7429 viewsGowerjack

Jordan ayew on 19:18 - Sep 23 by JackFish

He’s alright as a squad player, but I don’t think he’s good enough to be starting every week in the Premier League. Same for Fer really.

Agreed.

He's not up,to much and neither was his brother.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Jordan ayew on 19:30 - Sep 23 with 7399 viewsgiantstoneater

He was our most lively player I just wish he had pace.
Jordan ayew on 21:10 - Sep 23 with 7279 viewsJJJack

Bit of a car crash of a thread, this.
- He's not a midfielder- he plays up front. Otherwise we're saying our formation is 3-6-1, which clearly isn't the case.
- He's pretty quick. To say he has no pace is plain wrong
- He's created a high % of our chances
- Was nigh on being our best player today

Having said the above- he takes far too long on the ball, seems lost as to what to do for the final ball much of the time;
Doesn't create or score enough either.
It sums up how we've been this season that he's our joint top scorer. We are desperately poor in attack. Abraham is good but our midfield is toothless
Jordan ayew on 21:29 - Sep 23 with 7227 viewsicecoldjack

Ayew played well, 40 mins in and the runs into his own half to tackle a player, wins the ball passes it recieves it back and goes on a run, shame the likes of Carol, clueless and fer couldn't have done the same.

One of our best players this season, he knows what relegation means while others don't seem to have a clue, least thats my take .
Jordan ayew on 21:38 - Sep 23 with 7203 viewsLeonWasGod

Jordan ayew on 19:26 - Sep 23 by Gowerjack

Agreed.

He's not up,to much and neither was his brother.

He's a poor shadow of his brother, sadly. He's bright and puts a shift, tbf, and is no worse than our other supporting forwards (that's being damned with faint praise though). His end product and decisions in the final third aren't great, as his figures clearly show.

I'd like to see a better understanding with his team mates, but that could be said about most of them. What's wrong with us is a team problem, not an individual problem. Watford did the simple stuff on the ball better today. We huff and puff in possession and make it look such hard work. That's why we're better away from home.e where we can play a containing game focussed on our defensive shape.
Jordan ayew on 04:07 - Sep 24 with 7050 viewsDavillin

Jordan ayew on 19:15 - Sep 23 by jackal

Gave 100% again.

Unlike most of his tam mates.

In my opinion, the question is never what percentage a player gives, but what percent of what he does give is worth a bean.

Put my ancient worn-out body on the pitch and my 100% couldn't be even one run across the pitch without keeling over with shortness of breathe and heart palpitations. But I'd have given 100%!

If I had the energy and interest to scrape through the posts in this thread (and others regarding today's game, I suspect) , copying down and posting only the negative comments about his play, and none of the "100 percentage" praise, I have to wonder who would want him on the pitch.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Jordan ayew on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 5883 viewscmajack

Well don't say i didn't warn you . Have a look at some of the clowns replies supporting him. Would they like to come on and defend him tonight. Thought not.
Jordan ayew on 19:41 - Dec 26 with 5827 viewsAguycalledJack

4 out of the he 5 goals his fault.
Jordan ayew on 19:48 - Dec 26 with 5755 viewsDracan66

Half decent player surrounded by a majority of poor players, would he be the first name on other Premier League clubs team sheets...I doubt it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024