Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will say it again 19:38 - Sep 23 with 1942 viewsswansealad69

The root off our problems are with huw.
For to long he has interfered with playing staff and bringing in his own players.
The manager is only as good as the players he has.
Its all very well huw playing king but its the manager who has to try and build a team who are not the players he wants.
Sanchez and tammy are Clement players from the summer.
Bony is a waist off time and cost 13m
We would have been better off having gomiss back as he was ours anyway.
Cant blame the yanks as huw knew all to well there plans thats why we the fans and trust knew nothing about the deals.
Im a season ticker holder but cant go there to watch that
If u sell our best playera and bring in untried or players who could not do anything last season then what u expect.
Best thing that can happen as sad as it may sound is that we get relegated
By doing so the plastics will leave and fans who love the club will get a chance to go.
Huw and the yanks will struggle to make money as lets face it we aint realy got any top players left.
Huw needs to feel the pressure from the fans
Will say it again on 19:40 - Sep 23 with 1930 viewsJackfath

How will the fans who currently don't go replacing the plastics help the team to get promoted from the championship if that's what you're saying?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Will say it again on 19:40 - Sep 23 with 1930 viewsJoshTheJack

Although i agree about Huw etc Clement got it woefully wrong today the second half showed that.
Will say it again on 20:09 - Sep 23 with 1854 viewsbonymine

Agree mate Jenkins has got a lot to answer for he sold out so he should have got out there and then.

Yet he's still here earning £500k a year from OUR CLUB but he's really taking the piss & writing 'Chairman's Notes' etc but so many plastics there now he can do/say whatever he likes & the ground will still be full of them.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Will say it again on 20:16 - Sep 23 with 1806 viewsDarran

Don't worry guys Scouce is down for the Huddersfield game so Jenkins (and his family) will be getting a slap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Will say it again on 20:17 - Sep 23 with 1800 viewsPrivate_Partz

Will say it again on 20:09 - Sep 23 by bonymine

Agree mate Jenkins has got a lot to answer for he sold out so he should have got out there and then.

Yet he's still here earning £500k a year from OUR CLUB but he's really taking the piss & writing 'Chairman's Notes' etc but so many plastics there now he can do/say whatever he likes & the ground will still be full of them.

I felt very sad listening to the players being booed so early on in the game today. At the same time Jenkins sat in his seat and got away scot free. True Clement was at fault as well today but guess who also appointed him?
The sellout DOF needs to be driven out of our club and I hope the Yanks have the direction and knowledge to appoint people who can do the job before it's too late. Sadly that time may have passed already.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Will say it again on 20:22 - Sep 23 with 1784 viewsbyron

Few wins and you won't moan anymore just like the end of last season......

Benny

Will say it again on 20:26 - Sep 23 with 1762 viewsDarran

Will say it again on 20:22 - Sep 23 by byron

Few wins and you won't moan anymore just like the end of last season......

Well the OP needs to organise his protest or whatever instead of only starting a thread on the same topic everytime we lose,if you notice we didn't hear from him last Saturday.

Will say it again on 20:27 - Sep 23 with 1762 viewsbonymine

Will say it again on 20:17 - Sep 23 by Private_Partz

I felt very sad listening to the players being booed so early on in the game today. At the same time Jenkins sat in his seat and got away scot free. True Clement was at fault as well today but guess who also appointed him?
The sellout DOF needs to be driven out of our club and I hope the Yanks have the direction and knowledge to appoint people who can do the job before it's too late. Sadly that time may have passed already.

Yes unfortunately I agree .....easy to write 'Chairman's Notes' etc & turn up in the Directors Box with your mate Lyn even though you are a sellout scum b*stard who should be nowhere near OUR Football Club anymore....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Will say it again on 21:08 - Sep 23 with 1688 viewsbyron

Will say it again on 20:26 - Sep 23 by Darran

Well the OP needs to organise his protest or whatever instead of only starting a thread on the same topic everytime we lose,if you notice we didn't hear from him last Saturday.

Exactamundo.....only moans when we lose......

Benny

Will say it again on 21:11 - Sep 23 with 1676 viewsswansealad69

Will say it again on 20:26 - Sep 23 by Darran

What exactly do u want me to do?
The stadium is half full off fans who will sit there as they are just happy to see premiership football and only there now as they had the money to buy a season ticket or 4 at the time
Many long term fans did not have the money to pay out in 1 hit at the time wile the middle class who cared not for the club suddenly become fans along with there friends and familys.
They wont do anything as they have no real love or passion for club
I know this as many off my friends who traveld the length off the country in the dark days cant get tickets.iv worked in mumbles gower dunvant and so on over the years and seen for my self the plastics
Its sad but thats life i know
But it makes me angry when just 4 years back we were the talk off europe and lets face it did not spend big but took the faith off ml who was the last manager to have control off who comes in.
Since we have had nothing but yes men and us the fans have been taken for fools.
What can i do?nothing alone as it takes many.
The only way is for the club to go down and the plastics who will no dought leave will be replaced by fans who can pay on the day
Then fans who love the club and still have passion and love off the club can come together and show ther feelings
Wile we are in the prem to many middle class are filling the stadium and will not show anger as they have no love for the club.
Will say it again on 21:21 - Sep 23 with 1645 viewsDarran

Will say it again on 21:11 - Sep 23 by swansealad69

What exactly do u want me to do?
The stadium is half full off fans who will sit there as they are just happy to see premiership football and only there now as they had the money to buy a season ticket or 4 at the time
Many long term fans did not have the money to pay out in 1 hit at the time wile the middle class who cared not for the club suddenly become fans along with there friends and familys.
They wont do anything as they have no real love or passion for club
I know this as many off my friends who traveld the length off the country in the dark days cant get tickets.iv worked in mumbles gower dunvant and so on over the years and seen for my self the plastics
Its sad but thats life i know
But it makes me angry when just 4 years back we were the talk off europe and lets face it did not spend big but took the faith off ml who was the last manager to have control off who comes in.
Since we have had nothing but yes men and us the fans have been taken for fools.
What can i do?nothing alone as it takes many.
The only way is for the club to go down and the plastics who will no dought leave will be replaced by fans who can pay on the day
Then fans who love the club and still have passion and love off the club can come together and show ther feelings
Wile we are in the prem to many middle class are filling the stadium and will not show anger as they have no love for the club.

I'm not disagreeing with you. Now organise the protest.

Will say it again on 21:29 - Sep 23 with 1616 viewsbyron

Quite simple really. We had a run of very good managers then a run of very average ones and an owner who decided to cash in his chips along the way.....

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024