Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Dyer to start please. 23:10 - Sep 23 with 4697 viewsSgorioFruit

Well?

Pick the bones out of that one.

At least he knows which direction the oppositions net is.
Our wingers turn around and run back to their own goal.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Nathan Dyer to start please. on 23:12 - Sep 23 with 4691 viewsSgorioFruit

And I refuse to be told I'm talking crap unless that person can tell me why our players want to turn back and run away from the oppositions goal.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Nathan Dyer to start please. on 23:56 - Sep 23 with 4627 viewsGeoffThom

Last time I looked Nathan was not running with the ball ,he would move forward stop and either play it back or sideways ,probably playing to orders didn't inspire me or anyone else ?
Nathan Dyer to start please. on 01:05 - Sep 24 with 4571 viewsLeonWasGod

Nathan Dyer to start please. on 23:12 - Sep 23 by SgorioFruit

And I refuse to be told I'm talking crap unless that person can tell me why our players want to turn back and run away from the oppositions goal.

We don't really have wingers and we don't work that system anymore. So when a forward pops up running the channels, or our full backs get forward, they tend to be isolated with few options, except backwards. Frustrating innit?
Nathan Dyer to start please. on 08:20 - Sep 24 with 4492 viewsjack247

He's not fit to start games at the moment, we don't play with wingers, our players are playing under orders and we have Narsingh on the bench.
Nathan Dyer to start please. on 08:44 - Sep 24 with 4444 viewsPrivate_Partz

Nathan Dyer to start please. on 01:05 - Sep 24 by LeonWasGod

We don't really have wingers and we don't work that system anymore. So when a forward pops up running the channels, or our full backs get forward, they tend to be isolated with few options, except backwards. Frustrating innit?

Spot on. To play the system you have described requires top coaching and the ability of players to play down the centre. I am getting less sure by the day that we have those abilities.
The other problem is that even if we could get Nairsingh, Dyer or our best winger Montero ( now sadly departed) up to speed we have no one to take advantage if the ariel opportunities they would provide. For me both Wilf and Tammy are better on the deck.
Frustrating indeed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Nathan Dyer to start please. on 08:53 - Sep 24 with 4430 viewsJackfath

Nathan Dyer. Please let's not start pretending he will save us. Again.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Nathan Dyer to start please. on 09:55 - Sep 24 with 4374 viewsLoyal

Nathan Dyer isn't a footballer, he appears in other teams photographs.
He is an extra.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nathan Dyer to start please. on 10:00 - Sep 24 with 4350 viewsjohnlangy

Nathan's problem is that that was exactly what he started doing.

Instead of using his pace to just run directly at the full backs and commit them he started doubting himself and started doing the 'safe' thing ie turning back.
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Dyer to start please. on 10:10 - Sep 24 with 4320 viewspencoedjack

Nathan Dyer to start please. on 23:56 - Sep 23 by GeoffThom

Last time I looked Nathan was not running with the ball ,he would move forward stop and either play it back or sideways ,probably playing to orders didn't inspire me or anyone else ?

100 %

Probably hasn't had a decent game for over 2 years god help us if he is the new saviour
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024