Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This kneeling down protest 14:07 - Sep 25 with 57930 viewsLoyal

Relevant?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This kneeling down protest on 16:27 - Oct 5 with 1598 viewsMeraki

It sounds like they haven't got a clue what happened to be honest.
This kneeling down protest on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 1579 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This kneeling down protest on 15:45 - Oct 5 by Loyal

Two shooters now by all accounts ?

Seems like the conspiracy theories are endless on this one.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This kneeling down protest on 17:25 - Oct 5 with 1562 viewsphact0rri

This kneeling down protest on 07:05 - Oct 5 by Mo_Wives

F*cking hell. I'm not saying there is more evidence to be had to see if there's been a disaster. I'm saying there MAY BE more evidence to who (if anyone) is to blame. There is a reason enquiries are done after the fact. They are done after people have investigated the evidence. I am saying at that time we will be better placed to know who is to blame. It may be Trump, it may not be Trump.

I am not talking about Ricardo Rosello who said this:
“The administration has answered and has complied with our petitions in an expedited manner.”

All of Puerto Rico undoubtedly needs a lot of help recovering and rebuilding from these hurricanes, and the federal government should do what it can to help. Anyone trying to lessen or invalidate Puerto Rico’s bad condition should be corrected.

On that same note, anyone assuming problems with disaster relief are exclusively the fault of President Trump is incorrect. Local response is one of the most important factors in disaster relief.

I am talking about the Mayor of Guaynabo, Angel Perez Otero, Who also praised the relief effort and accused Yelin Cruz of being AWOL for political reasons.
I am also talking about FEMA administrator Brock Long, who backed up his claim...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2017/09/30/other-puerto-rican-mayor-t

But I have put this information and links in this thread already, which you have obviously ignored. making me think I'm right in my assessment of you, that you only hear (read) what you want. I bet you never watched the video's of CNN lying about Russia, did you?

Now please, show us what information you had 2 days ago (oct 3rd) at 6pm which told you there is no point in discussing this anymore (where to put the blame) because you already know where the blame lies. (And please don't just say "it's obvious")

We probably agree on the Russian thing by the sounds of it. That was obviously a send up. No one worth their salt is going to break into a secure system and just "accidentally" leave obvious evidence behind. But this is neither here nor there at the minute.

Is it trump's fault or a shambalic US government is also a bit off the mark. we can point to trump who spent the weekend of the storm slagging off NFL players, then as the first aid was supposedly going in, off playing golf instead of seeing to the effort. We call so say without much argument, that POTUS is supposed to be the leader of the US and the government, and these failures are his. If he is directly responsible or the people he put in charge were unfit for purpose... its still on him.

And yes, I could have missed something you wrote in this thread. And I would suggest for me, its not so much me ignoring or choosing to not notice you, as it is my daftness which I will happily admit to. I don't always read every single post, I breeze through quite a lot of it.

Though in short-- I am not so angry now. I think having this little conversation has helped take out a lot of the problems I had with the way you were addressing the problems. And I don't think we are heavily in disagreement, even if the semantics aren't there.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 17:28]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

This kneeling down protest on 17:27 - Oct 5 with 1561 viewslondonlisa2001

This kneeling down protest on 16:50 - Oct 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Seems like the conspiracy theories are endless on this one.

Many of them being started by the idiot northern bloke who is trying desperately to make this about variously IS or extreme left wing sentiment (something to do with it being a country music concert I imagine, although news that he may have planned to do this a short while ago at another festival in Vegas seems to scupper that one).

They've been trying make out his girlfriend is IS, although the fact she voluntarily flew back to the US rather makes that theory a little strange.
This kneeling down protest on 17:42 - Oct 5 with 1553 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 17:25 - Oct 5 by phact0rri

We probably agree on the Russian thing by the sounds of it. That was obviously a send up. No one worth their salt is going to break into a secure system and just "accidentally" leave obvious evidence behind. But this is neither here nor there at the minute.

Is it trump's fault or a shambalic US government is also a bit off the mark. we can point to trump who spent the weekend of the storm slagging off NFL players, then as the first aid was supposedly going in, off playing golf instead of seeing to the effort. We call so say without much argument, that POTUS is supposed to be the leader of the US and the government, and these failures are his. If he is directly responsible or the people he put in charge were unfit for purpose... its still on him.

And yes, I could have missed something you wrote in this thread. And I would suggest for me, its not so much me ignoring or choosing to not notice you, as it is my daftness which I will happily admit to. I don't always read every single post, I breeze through quite a lot of it.

Though in short-- I am not so angry now. I think having this little conversation has helped take out a lot of the problems I had with the way you were addressing the problems. And I don't think we are heavily in disagreement, even if the semantics aren't there.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 17:28]

That's a fair post. All I'm saying is in a while we may be able to say this is Trumps fault because of X,Y,Z. Or even it's not his fault. I'm not seeking to excuse anyone.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 12:47 - Oct 7 with 1483 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"Four weeks into the current NFL season television ratings are down nearly 10% overall compared to the first four weeks of last season. Sunday’s games in Week 4, according to Nielsen, had the smallest audience of any season so far: an average 14.2 million viewers."

Politicising your national sport was never going to end well. Looks like Trump is coming out on top in this situation too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

This kneeling down protest on 12:57 - Oct 7 with 1478 viewswhoflungdung

You learnt Welsh !Dwight?

Thought you were a Manc

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

This kneeling down protest on 12:59 - Oct 7 with 1475 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This kneeling down protest on 12:57 - Oct 7 by whoflungdung

You learnt Welsh !Dwight?

Thought you were a Manc

Just the compulsory 1 hour a week during school.

Login to get fewer ads

This kneeling down protest on 13:02 - Oct 7 with 1473 viewswhoflungdung

Yeah, remember my nieces and nephews having that

Gonna miss our usual match day exchanges today

You post well, credit ,seriously to you

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

This kneeling down protest on 16:49 - Oct 7 with 1438 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 12:47 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"Four weeks into the current NFL season television ratings are down nearly 10% overall compared to the first four weeks of last season. Sunday’s games in Week 4, according to Nielsen, had the smallest audience of any season so far: an average 14.2 million viewers."

Politicising your national sport was never going to end well. Looks like Trump is coming out on top in this situation too.

Do you know that ratings are down due to the “take the knee” protests then? And how does this mean that trump is “coming out on top”? And what else has trump “come out om top” in?

Poll: Tory leader

This kneeling down protest on 16:54 - Oct 7 with 1433 viewsDarran

This kneeling down protest on 16:49 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

Do you know that ratings are down due to the “take the knee” protests then? And how does this mean that trump is “coming out on top”? And what else has trump “come out om top” in?

He's come out on top of this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This kneeling down protest on 18:05 - Oct 7 with 1408 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This kneeling down protest on 16:54 - Oct 7 by Darran

And this;

This kneeling down protest on 18:31 - Oct 7 with 1396 viewsMo_Wives

This kneeling down protest on 16:54 - Oct 7 by Darran

That is fantastic. I swear, the more I stare at that nipple The more I hear it calling out my name.

BTW, well done Mr Trump for not only employing the first woman to run a successful presidential campaign...but also giving us our first immigrant first lady. #Diversity

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This kneeling down protest on 21:16 - Oct 7 with 1358 viewsHumpty

This kneeling down protest on 12:47 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ratings were down 8% in 2016 too Dwight.

What was the reason for that?
This kneeling down protest on 22:26 - Oct 7 with 1337 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 21:16 - Oct 7 by Humpty

Ratings were down 8% in 2016 too Dwight.

What was the reason for that?

Don’t expect an answer. Someone posted a picture of Mrs trump’s nipple and Dwight got lost in Kleenex.

This kneeling down protest on 22:37 - Oct 7 with 1333 viewsDarran

This kneeling down protest on 22:26 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

Don’t expect an answer. Someone posted a picture of Mrs trump’s nipple and Dwight got lost in Kleenex.

Someone? Don't call me someone.

This kneeling down protest on 22:41 - Oct 7 with 1330 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 22:37 - Oct 7 by Darran

Someone? Don't call me someone.

Sorry. I meant nobody.

This kneeling down protest on 22:41 - Oct 7 with 1328 viewsHumpty

This kneeling down protest on 22:26 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

Nice nipple mind.
This kneeling down protest on 22:42 - Oct 7 with 1327 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 22:41 - Oct 7 by Humpty

Nice nipple mind.

One of the best.

This kneeling down protest on 22:43 - Oct 7 with 1324 viewsDarran

This kneeling down protest on 22:41 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

Sorry. I meant nobody.

Prick.

This kneeling down protest on 22:44 - Oct 7 with 1323 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 22:43 - Oct 7 by Darran

Prick.

Love you.

This kneeling down protest on 22:44 - Oct 7 with 1322 viewsHumpty

This kneeling down protest on 22:42 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

One of the best.

I'm surprised she'd go out dressed like that.

She's always struck me as really classy.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 22:45]
This kneeling down protest on 22:44 - Oct 7 with 1322 viewsDarran

This kneeling down protest on 22:44 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

Love you.

Ditto. 😍

This kneeling down protest on 22:49 - Oct 7 with 1315 viewsexiledclaseboy

This kneeling down protest on 22:44 - Oct 7 by Humpty

Well she did marry Mr Classy. He must be such a disappointment to her.

This kneeling down protest on 22:55 - Oct 7 with 1306 viewsDarran

This kneeling down protest on 22:44 - Oct 7 by Humpty

Her head is like her initials ......... MT.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024